Goodbye Stages

Fairytale (동화)

The week passed so fast and it was already Friday. Fairytale is having their goodbye stage performance on Music Core. Fairytale sang 'La La La' and 'Torn'. Fairytale also had their goodbye stage on Music Core and Inkigayo.

"Wow! After all the performances, it's like seeing a concert here" Yuri said.

"Ye, and today we have a lot of special stages. Like 2ne1's comeback stage and Fairytale's goodbye stage." Tiffany said.

"Ye, is there anything that the Fairytale members like to say before we announce our winner today?" Yuri asked.

"It was great being on stage and performing. We want to thank all our fans for their support. We hope to be back again with brand new things to show you. Gamsahapnida." Kitty said.

The fans cheered for them.

The Fairytale members are called to the SM building again.

"We must be here for the firs album." Jayeon said.

Just then Lee Soo Man and Manager Kim came in.

"How are you girl?" Lee Soo Man asked sitting down with Manager Kim.

"We are doing great!" Agi said.

"Always so cheerful. I saw your performance at the Asia Song Festival and I'm very proud of you. Kitty you did great with the interview." Lee Soo Man commented.

"Gamsahapnida." Kitty said.

"You girls should know that you are here for your first album. Now that you girls are done with your break, you will now focus on making your first album. Since you girls already recorded and danced, you will have the photo shoot. But before you girls do that you will go on singing lesson to to make your singing ability better and to refresh your memory of your songs. Also you girls will be dancing till everything is perfect. Once those are done, you'll have the photo shoot." Lee Soo Man said.

"While all of these are going on, you girls will continue to appear on shows and radios, so that you won't be forgotten." Manager Kim said.

"So girls, now is the time when busyness starts. So you girls have to be prepared for it. Good luck." Lee Soo Man said and begin to leave.

"Goodbye." the girls said.

"Busyness here we come." Jackie said.