The First Mini-Single

Fairytale (동화)

The girls are in their dance studio doing their dance. They are always practicing to get their routine perfect. They want everyone to be dancing on the same time. While practicing Manager Kim came in. Manager Kim waited for the girls to finish their practice.

"Annyeong." Kitty greeted and then went to drink some water.

"You girls sure work very hard." Manager Kim said.

"We want to be one of the best." Jayeon said.

"Well you girls should relax because I have something to give to you girls." Manager Kim said.

All the girls sat on the floor looking up at Manager Kim. Just then Manager Kim took out a small little square.

"Is that what I think it is?" Somang asked.

"I think it is." Jackie said.

"Oh my goodness, let me see!" Agi said running up to Manager Kim and taking the album.

"Awww, it's so cute." Kitty said.

"I love the cover." Noon said.

"Adorable!" Jayeon said.

"I'm glad you girls like it." Manger Kim said.

"When will it be on sale?" Jackie asked.

"In a few weeks."m Manager Kim said.

"I love the whole concept." Jayeon said.

"Well, the company only made a few copies for now, so that when you girls go on shows for these few weeks, you can give them your signed CD." Manager Kim told them.

"Cool." Somang said.

"Then I'll leave you girls to practicing more. But remember don't over work yourselves, we need you girls to be healthy." Manager Kim said.

"We know." Noon said, while he left.

Just then a guy came in.

"I have some packages for you girls." the man said.

"What are these?" Kari asked.

"Some girls down stairs said to give them to you. I'm guess they're fans." the man said and left.

"Gifts from fans already?" Kitty asked curiously.

"These bags all have our names on it." Agi said.

The girls took the bag that had their name on it. Kitty looked into her bag and saw a whole bunch of Hello Kitty products.

"These are so cute!!!: Kitty said showing her members.

Somang looked into her bag and there was a few ice teas in there and a lot of books and dolls.
Jackie looked into her and saw that there was dolls of Aerodactyl and some cook dough ice cream. In Noon's bag there was a big snowflake and flower cushions. Kari looked into her bag and there was anime, chocolate and games. The fans got Jayeon a lot of different magazines and accessories. Lastly Agi got a lot of sweets from fans and CDs. The girls are all very happy to receive their first fan gifts. After practicing for another hour they went back home and enjoyed the gifts they got.