Inkigayo

Fairytale (동화)

After their debut stage on Music Core, it was now the day of their Inkigayo debut stage performance. Fairytale members are waiting in their dressing room. Fairytale was relaxing for a bit before they have to change. Just then Taecyeon and Wooyoung came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Taecyeon greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Kari said.

"How are you girls doing?" Wooyoung asked.

"We're doing fine, just relaxing for now and getting dressed later." Kitty said.

"We just wanted to say good luck and see you girls on stage." Taecyeon said.

"Okay, we won't let you guys down." Jayeon said.

"See you girls later!" Wooyoung said as they exit the room.

The girls got dressed and had the artist put their makeup on. They were in the dressing room waiting for their turn. While they were waiting Big Bang came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Daesung greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Noon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Big Bang ipnida!" they greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, donghwa ipnida!" Fairytale greeted.

"It's nice meeting you girls! You girls really caught our attention." Seungri said.

"Really?" Somang asked.

"Your dance is very cool." Taeyang said.

"Thank you, we like your new song a lot." Jackie said.

"Thank you." G-Dragon said.

"Donghwa, we need you on stage to practice!" the PD said.

"We have to get going." Kitty said.

"Big Bang we need you guys too." the PD shouted.

"We have to go too." Seungri said.

They all left together and went on the stage.

"Donghwa will go on up first." the PD said.

The girls went up to practice their song. When they were finished they went down the stairs to meet Big Bang.

"So how did we do?" Agi asked.

"You girls did great, for a debut stage." G-Dragon said.

"You girls have a lot of energy." Taeyang said.

"Loved it!" Daesung said.

"I love the dance." Seungri said.

"A bit too much energy." TOP said.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" Agi asked.

"Bad. Too much energy meaning your trying too hard." TOP said to her.

"All of us?" Jayeon asked worriedly.

"Nope, just Agi si." TOP said.

"But I've always been performing like this so far." Agi said.

"Agi is very energetic. She's like this all the time." Noon said to him.

"I think she needs to relax a bit. She kind of look drunk up there performing." TOP said.

"Big Bang, up on stage 2 please." the PD said.

"Better get going." Taeyang said as the left to go on stage.

"What was all that about?" G-Dragon asked TOP.

"They did great. Why are you complaining?" Seungri asked.

"He's probably jealous that she has all that energy, while he's all quiet." Daesung said.

"Shut up." TOP said to him.

While Big Bang was practicing, the Fairytale members went back to their dressing room. The show has finally began and a lot of fans were screaming while artist were performing.

"Girls, get ready." the PD told them and went out.

"Come on, hana, dur, set DONGHWA!" they girls said.

The girls were walking to the stage and was waiting for the other artist to finish.

"What's wring Agi?" Somang asked.

"Nothing." Agi said with a pissed face.

"You better put a smile on that face. You don't want fans to see you like this." Kari said.

"I know you must be upset on what TOP si said, but it's just his opinion. Everyone else loves your energy." Noon told her.

"Do it for the fans. Remember Lee Soo Man si said to never show your feelings on camera." Kitty reminded her.

The artist before them was done and it was now the girls turn, when the music was on Agi put on a smile and performed the way she always did. Once they were done and walked down the stairs Big Bang was there to greet them.

"You girls did great." Seungri said.

The girls gave all of the members a hi-five. But Agi went on without giving TOP a hi-five.

"You made her mad." Daesung said.

"Shut up." TOP said and they went up the stage to perform.

After the show was done the girls went home. Just then Kitty got a phone call from Manager Kim.

"Girls! Manager Kim just called and we have to go on Kiss the Radio next week!" Kitty announced.

"Really? Yay! We're getting to meet Eunhyuk and Leeteuk si!" Agi said.

"You seem much better." Somang pointed it out.

"I won't let a little comment for TOP si to get me down." Agi said.

"That's great to hear." Jackie said.