Full Schedule and 1st Album

Fairytale (동화)

The girls were called to be at the SM building today. The girls were sitting in the meeting room. Lee Soo Man and Manager Kim came into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo." the girls said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you girls may sit." Lee Soo Man said sitting down with Manager Kim.

The girls sat down and waited for Lee Soo Man.

"Okay, you girls are doing great. Your mini single is selling great. SO we have to prepare you girl for your very first album. So starting today you girls will be sing and dancing a lot. You girls will record all the songs first. Once your done there will be dancing. We plan to have this album out by December. You girls will end your promotion for 'La La La' by the end of October. For one month you will preparing for this album. So you girls have to be prepared for the busy schedules." Lee Soo Man told them.

"Even though you girls will prepare for the album, you girls will still be going on shows so that more people to know you. We want you girls to let the people of Korea, know that you are not here to just sing and dance. You will do some hosting, going on shows or do some special features. Here are your schedules. Everyone of you have different schedules. So as I promised you girls, a full schedule for the next three months." Manager Kim said as he handed the schedules out.

"I want you girls to be really prepared. This can be a but tough. But remember it's fun too. You girls will get to work with many professional people. The main point, I want to say is that the concept of your first album will be Fairytale. The album is going to be called Fairytale and many of the songs in this album will be titled with some fairytale names. Okay girls good luck and make me proud." Lee Soo Man said leaving.

"Bye!" the girls said.

Once Lee Soo Man left the girls sat down.

"This is now the beginning of busyness." Kitty said.

"I can't wait for this album though." Agi said.

"Just looking at this full schedule, I'm getting a bit excited." Jackie said.

"I can't wait." Noon replied.

"Come on girl, we have to head to the recording room." Manager Kim said.

At the recording room, the girls practiced their title song. After a few hours of practicing they began to record.