The Showcase

Fairytale (동화)

The day of the showcase has come. The girls are backstage getting everything ready. All of them were getting nervous.

"I'm sure you girls will do great." Stephanie said coming back stage.

"Hopefully." Somang said.

"Always have confident in yourself, and everything will go great." Yunho said coming in.

"How is everything?" Leeteuk said coming in with the other Super Junior members.

"Everyone is getting ready, and I'm really nervous." Kitty said.

"You'll do fine." Donghae said patting her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo, dongsaengs!" Sooyoung said coming in.

"Sure is getting crowded in here." Jayeon said.

"You sound very calm." Amber said.

"We are finally sunbaenims." Sulli said.

"Don't have to be so nervous, everything will go okay." Victoria said.

"Ya when we had ours we were nervous too, but one you get on stage everything just disappeared." Luna told them.

"Okay girls 5 minutes till the showcase starts." the stage director yelled.

"We better go sit down." Siwon said.

Everyone left and only the girls were there.

"1 minute!" the stage director yelled.

"Come on girls, hana, dur, set, donghwa!" the girls shouted and stood backstage waiting for their cue.

'Calm down, hopefully I don't mess up.' Kitty thought

'Here we go!' Somang thought to herself.

'Once I get this over with, I'll be proud of myself.' Jackie thought.

'My heart is pumping so fast.I can do this!' Noon thought.

"I need some ice tea please." Kari said to the assistant.

"Let's do this!" Jayeon said to her members.

"Ya, let's do this!" Agi said jumping up and down.

A few moments later Yunho and Stephanie came up on stage and the showcase has officially began.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to Fairytale's showcase." Stephanie said.

"As we all know Fairytale is our entertainments newest girl group. This girls group has 7 members, and here they are performing their debut song, 'La La La'" Yunho said.

The 7 members came up on stage and performs their debut song. Their music video was played while they performed. Fans were there cheering them and and also their sunbaenims.

"Wow, that was such a cute song." Stephanie said.

"It sure was, it actually reminded me of when TVXQ debuted." Yunho said.

"They also reminded me when CSJH debuted too. Except our concept was more y." Stephanie said.

The girls went back stage to change into their individual performance outfits.

"And now with all our chatting, let's welcome the nest great leader Kitty si!!" Stephanie said.

Kitty came out in a pink outfit and sang Christina Aguilera's 'I turn to you'. She sang beautifully.

"Wow, that was a great performance." Yunho said.

"Gamsahapnida." Kitty said.

"Why don't you introduce yourself." Stephanie said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kitty ipnida." Kitty greeted everyone.

"Your voice is so sweet, like she's a little child." Stephanie said.

"Okay so we have a question for you. What are you looking forward to when debuting?" Yunho asked.

"Well, I'm actually looking forward to really meeting all of our fans and other artists." Kitty responded.

"I'm sure your fans will be eager to meet the members. And I'm sure a lot of artist will be eager to meet you girls." Stephanie said.

"We'll see Kitty later on when Fairytale performs another song. Next comes a girl with raw talent. Don't let her voice intimidate you since she's one of the sweetest girl out there. Welcome Somang!" Yunho said.

Somang comes on stage with a purple outfit and performs Wonder girls' 'Nobody'. Her performance was energetic. She sure showed her amazing voice to her fans and sunbaenims.

"Wow! I have to say that I love your voice." Stephanie said.

"Gamsahapnida." Somang said.

"Why don't you introduce yourself." Yunho said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Somang ipnida." Somang introduced herself.

"I think your sunbaenims were impressed, right?" Stephanie asked.

They all nodded.

"Okay now your question, since you girls are about to debut, which artist do you want to work with?" Yunho asked.

"I feel that artists these days are VERY talented. I, myself an very intimidated by a lot of artists. But SHINee, 2PM, and 2ne1 are big on my part." Somang responded.

"I'm sure if they got to work with you, they will be thrilled too." Yunho said.

"Okay now we have Fairytale's main vocalist! But before I do let me tell you a joke. What did the big furry hat say to the warm woolly scarf? You hang around while I go on ahead." Stephanie said laughing.

"What does that have to do with Fairytale's main vocalist?" Yunho asked shaking his head.

"It was a joke she told me. I thought it was funny. No? But she and I were on the ground and well.... You know what Never Mind!" Stephanie said.

"Then without further ado, here's Fairytale's main vocalist Jackie!!" Yunho said.

Jackie came on stage with a purple outfit and sang to IU's 'Mia'. She sure was the main vocalist. Her voice was as powerful as every.

"Wow! This is like the third time we've said it." Stephanie said.

"That's because they really do wow us." Yunho said.

"Why don't you introduce yourself." Stephanie told her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jackie ipnida." Jackie greeted.

"I love these girls, well so far." Yunho said joking.

"Okay so here is your question, how do you feel about debuting?" Stephanie asked.

"I feel like I've finally gotten to my destination after many years worth of hard work and I feel relieved that I've actually made it through. It doesn't even feel real. If I'm dreaming I hope I don't wake up." Jackie said.

"Well don't worry because all of this is real." Stephanie said, while the rest was laughing.

"Okay now the fairy full of charisma, Noon!!!" Yunho said.

"Noon came onto the stage with a white outfit and did an incredible dance. Everyone watching was amazed that she could be such a great dancer. (www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CGbyRfYeuY)

"Wow! More wow! That was so cool." Yunho said.

"It really was. Why don't you introduce yourself." Stephanie said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Noon ipnida." Noon introduced herself, still panting.

"You seem really tired." Stephanie said.

"I would be if I was dancing like that." Yunho said.

"let's give her some water and a question, how do you feel about your performance?" Stephanie asked, while Yunho gave Noon water to drink.

"I was very nervous so I think I made a lot of mistakes. I hope everyone can forgive that. I'll try my hardest to not make any in the future, but overall I feel pleased because of the fans." Noon said.

"Well, I have to say that we didn't see any mistakes. But you sure were honest to tell us." Yunho said.

"You should go and rest. Now the beautiful rapper Kari!!!" Stephanie said.

Stephanie came on stage with a black outfit and did her cover of 2PM's 'Again & again'. She did a very special version of the song.

"I am wowed again." Stephanie said.

"Did you personally make that version yourself?" Yunho asked.

"Ye." Kari said.

"Introduce yourself." Stephanie said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kari ipnida." Kari said bowing.

"Every performance so far has been great. So your question, which artist do you look up to that you want to follow in their lead?" Yunho asked.

"I look up to BoA sunbaenim because she is such a successful star. She's suce a good dancer and singer. I'd like to be like her one day." Kari said.

"We are all very happy for BoA sunbaenim, because of her success." Stephanie said.

"Now the dancing queen, Jayeon!!!" Yunho said.

Jayeon comes to stage with a black outfit and did a dance. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX1GGxUjhWM) Just like Noon's dance everyone was amazed.

"Wow, what doesn't this group know how to do." Stephanie said.

"That was great dancing." Yunho said.

"Introduce yourself to us." Stephanie said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jayeon ipnida." Jayeon said panting.

"She's tired too, water please." Yunho said.

"Okay, so question, since you guys are debuting soon, what is one thing that you would want to do?" Stephanie asked.

"I want to travel and know more about Korea and familiarize myself with the country." Jayeon said.

"Well we will teach you a lot about Korea and Korea welcomes you." Stephanie said.

"And now last but not least, she might look cute from the outside, but she's the small energizer bunny Agi!!!" Yunho said.

Agi comes to stage dressed in blue and did a dance and song cover of BoA's 'Eat you up'.

"Wow!! That's 7 wows." Yunho said.

"BoA sunbaenim will be very proud." Stephanie.

"Okay question, how does it feel like performing on stage for people?" Yunho asked.

"It feels cool! Getting to show everyone your talents..... oh yeah! And hopefully everyone enjoyed it!" Agi said.

"She sure has a lot of energy in her." Stephanie said.

Agi goes back stage to change. After a few moments of relaxing the girls go up stage and perform 'Torn'.

"This is the end of the showcase, we will be anticipating their debut stage. So fans don't forget, tomorrow is Fairytale's debut stage on Music core." Stephanie said.

"Annyeonghigaseyo!" Yunho, Stephanie and Fairytale said.

And that was the end of the showcase. The girls went backstage to get out of their clothes.

"Congrats girls!" Taeyeon said coming in and giving them flowers.

"Thank you Taeyeon si." Agi said.

"You did great." Jonghyun said giving Kitty a hug.

"Thank you." Kitty said.

After everyone was talking to each other, they all headed home. The Fairytale members went straight to bed after a long day.