Chapter 5

2nd Chance

 

Tomorrow morning Tiffany did not go to her work early, when she woke up she went first to her daughter’s room. Miyoung is still sleeping (its Saturday so its no class, no need to wake up early). Tiffany saw Miyoung is still sleeping so she went downstairs to have some breakfast, on her way to the kitchen she heard a mans voice talking to Taeyeon and Sooyoung, when she got there she saw Byung Hee sitting in the kitchen’s table.

 

Fany-ah!!! Good morning…the 3 greeted Tiffany.

 

Byung Hee: did we wake up you?

 

Tiffany: oh its you! Good morning…aniyo. (fixing her hair). Long time no see! your too early, why?...uh!!! You miss our Taeyeon didn’t you? (teasing voice)

 

Byung Hee: kekeke not…really…(looking at Taeyeon)

 

Taeyeon: ahhh…I don’t miss you too. (looked at Byung with her mad face)

 

Sooyoung: actually Byung missed me that’s why his here. (while eating)

 

Byung Hee: of course im here because I missed the 4 of you…special my baby Taeng…

 

Taeyeong hiding her smile

 

Sooyoung: kyah!!! So cheesy Byung.

 

Tiffany: we miss you too Byung Hee

 

Byung Hee: oh where’s Miyoung?

 

Tiffany: shes still sleeping.

 

Tiffany join the 3 eating breakfast while chatting. Tiffany sit besides Sooyoung and Byung Hee sit beside Taeyeon.

Meanwhile when the 4 having their breakfast and chatting with each other, Miyoung entered the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

 

Good morning Baby (Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Byung Hee)

 

Miyoung walk through Tiffany and hugged her.

 

Tiffany: good morning my beautiful baby. (kissed the check, carrying Miyoung into her lap)

 

Byung Hee: hello Miyoung…

Tiffany: baby…uncle Byung is here, say hi to him.

 

After they finish everything in the kitchen they fix their things and prepared themselves for going to work. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Byung Hee and Miyoung are going to the studio while Tiffany in her office.

 

Before they left the house all of them are busy fixing the things and the house, Sooyoung and Tiffany are preparing for Miyoung things that she will use this day. Taeyeon and Miyoung are checking the whole house if all are fixed. And Byung Hee is arranging the materials that will be bring in the studio.

 

Byung Hee: all right! Everythings set?!?

 

Taeyeon & Sooyoung: Neh!!! (sitting in the car)

 

Taeyeon: oh wait…Tiffany and Miyoung (Taeyeon pointing the two that still are outside)

 

Tiffany: baby be a good girl OK! Always listen to your aunties and uncle…

 

Sooyoung: Fany-ahhhhhhh... stop reminding your daughter she’s not stubborn like you (shouting)

 

Tiffany: YAHHHH…what are you saying? Your more stubborn than me. (carrying Miyoung to the car)

 

Taeyeon: hey…look at you both…watch your loud voice my ears are going to burst.

 

(Byung Hee holding his laugh)

 

Tiffany: Ok…Ok…see you guys later. Take care. Byung drive safe OK! (smilling)

 

“aniyong”…….

 

At the Office:

 

Tiffany arrived in the office greet every people that she pass through. Her secretary notice that Tiffany is in a good mood today.

 

Tiffany: Good Morning Seohyun-ah

 

Seohyun: Good morning…it looks like you have a really great day today ah!...

 

Tiffany: you bet it right!

Seohyun: then tell me why?

 

Tiffany: nothing…I’m just happy today…(eye smilling)

 

Seohyun: seriously?

 

Tiffany: neh…I’m happy because I spare time with Miyoung and my friends last night and this morning…I think that’s why kekeke…

 

Seohyun: ahhh…I’m happy for you Tiffany-ssi.

 

Tiffany: kamsahamnida Seohyun, wait what about you? I tell mine what about yours?

 

Seohyun: nothing new about me…I’m happy always kekeke

 

Tiffany:jinja?

 

Seohyun: yup…

 

Tiffany:O…K…!!! Then tell me if theirs new about you…promise me?!?

 

Seohyun: promise…kekeke

 

Tiffany: ok then…have a nice day to us…(walk to her desk)

 

Tiffany sitting on her working place first things she usually do is to check her email, to be updated and if she’s has a new offer of work. For today she received an important message.

 

To: Hwang Tiffany.

 

          Ms. Hwang,

                   Good day, I’ll just want to inform you about the meeting with the Director. Tonight 5pm at V.I.P Hotel. Hope you will come.

 

From: Cho Kyuhyun

Tiffany did not forget about the meeting, but the truth is she prepare for that night. Like what she did last time.

 

Exactly at 3:30 in the afternoon Tiffany left her office, she informed Seohyun about the meeting, if in case somebody asked or looked for her.

 

Tiffany arrived early so she wait again for the 2nd time. While waiting for the time she went to the restroom to have some retouch and prepared herself, because she wants to look pleasant for the meeting, but unintentionally Tiffany heard two employees of the Hotel gossiping.

 

1 Girl: you know what?...the Director will come today?

 

2 Girl: of course I know that already…(putting some make-up)

 

1 Girl: hey do I look fine?

 

2 Girl: Neh…what about me? Do I look fine?

 

1 Girl: neh…I can’t wait to see him again…that cute eyes (giggling)

 

2 Girl: not only the eyes…his completely handsome(giggling)

 

Tiffany on the other side combing her hair almost thinking of what the two girls talking about (the Director) she has no idea of what the director looks like, but in her mind she thinks that the director is an old man that is very respectful and not handsome and cute eyes what she hearing with the two girls.

 

When she’s done preparing herself she just proceed to the meeting place. On her way she saw Mr. Cho.

 

Mr. Cho: Ms. Hwang?!?

 

Tiffany: Oh! Mr. Cho (bowing her head) its nice to see you.

Mr. Cho: it’s nice to see you too(bowing his head) you made it…I thought you cant coz you don’t reply with my email to you last time.

 

Tiffany: of course I will come. I’m here right?!?! Kekeke by the way I’m sorry for not answering your message.

 

Mr. Cho: kekeke…its fine at least you’re here today. So your ready, the Director will come any minute now. So let’s go?

 

Tiffany: sure! (eyesmile)

 

They all seated in their place, only the director is not there, so they wait for a couple of minutes until Mr. Cho entered the room leading the man beside him, a tall and good looking guy. Everybody in the room even Tiffany stand up to take a bow to great the Director.

 

Tiffany is astound for a second because she actually she a good looking man and not what she think. Tiffany tries to focus herself and get back to the business.

 

Mr. Cho: the Director was here now, so lets star the meeting. (looking at Tiffany)

 

Tiffany: NEH!!! Sure…

 

Mr. Cho: before I forgot Director I wound like you to meet Ms. Hwang Tiffany our event organizer and Ms. Hwang this is our Director, Director Choi Seunghyun.

 

D. Choi: its nice to finally meet you Ms. Hwang (reaching for a hand shake)

 

Tiffany: its nice to meet you too Director Choi (grab the hand of D. Choi)

 

They start the meeting afterwards. All of the staff that are involve in the event are all there they are listening and take down notes of what their event organizer is saying. The meeting ended at 7 pm it takes to long because Tiffany allows to answer question regarding to the event that she will be leading too.

 

Mr. Cho: the meeting is already finish, but please stay for our dinner with the Director. Director reserved the restaurant in the hotel to have our dinner.

 

Everybody was shocked even Tiffany. The staff did not expect that they will having this kind of dinner with the Director also Tiffany.

 

When they got their in the restaurant, Tiffany seated with the girl staff of the hotel, but…

 

Mr. Cho: Ms. Hwang, why are you there? You have a reserved sit.

 

Tiffany: jinja? but I’m fine here.

 

Mr. Cho: aniyo…follow me. Please excuse us (Mr. Cho excuse themselves to the ladies in the table)

 

Tiffany followed Mr. Cho to the table.

 

Mr. Cho: please take a sit (pulled the chair).

 

Tiffany: kamsahamnida and you?

 

Mr. Cho:  I will sit here…kekeke (sitting besides Tiffany)

 

Suddenly a big husky voice echoed.

 

D. Choi: so everybody was here now? (asked Mr. Cho)

 

Tiffany looking at the Director

 

Mr. Cho: (stand) Neh Director.

 

The Director gave a dinner like this to take the opportunity to thank in advance the staff and specially Tiffany.

 

D. Choi: good evening everybody…thank you for staying until this time. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all special Ms. Hwang for participating the meeting. I will not take my speech to long because I know I’m not good in speaker and I know your all hungry now (smile). I want to say good luck to each one of you lets do the event organize…prefect as possible. Thank you.

 

The staff give their Director a very energetic answer “YES!” then clap.

 

Director Choi sit besides Tiffany

 

D. Choi: Ms. Hwang…aniyong. (bowing his head)

 

Tiffany: aniyong Director Choi (bowing her head)

 

D. Choi: I like to say thank you for accepting our project.

 

Tiffany: aniyo…thank you for giving it to me kekeke (shy)

 

D. Choi: I heard that you’re the best event organizer her in Seoul so I don’t have 2nd thought to give the project to you. Because I want this event to be prefect I know that you can help us to do that.

 

Tiffany: of course I will do my best to make it perfect (flattered of what Director Choi told her)

 

While eating Tiffany, Mr. Cho, and Director Choi had the opportunity to talk more further for the event, until its time to go home. All of the staff and the crew thank the Director for the dinner. Almost all of the staff and crew are gone and the venue is already cleaned up. Tiffany, Mr. Cho and Director Choi are still in the restaurant and chatting.

 

Tiffany: Oh! (looking at her watch) I think I have to go…I’m sorry.

Mr. Cho: jinja? weayo?

 

Tiffany: sorry, but my house was far from here and I need to finish some works.

 

D. Choi: Its fine, I’m living too.

 

Mr. Cho: jinja? you too Director?...what can I do, I will go home too…kekeke

 

The 3 walking at the parking lot

 

Mr. Cho: Director do you have your driver with you?

 

D. Choi: no…I will drive tonight.

 

Mr. Cho: ahhh…what about you Ms. Hwang?

 

Tiffany: I don’t have a driver…I’ll just drive by myself.

 

Mr. Cho: jinja? me too I don’t have one, only rich people can afford to have a driver…right?

 

Tiffany: yes your right!
 

Director Choi give the two very suspicious look.

 

D. Choi: it looks like you two are very close…do you know each other before?

 

Tiffany & Mr. Cho: aniyo…aniyo…

 

Mr. Cho: you know why?

 

D. Choi: know what?

 

Mr. Cho: why we are close? Because Ms. Hwang is very easy to get along…she very nice.

 

D. Choi: oh jinja? we will see that…kekeke I’m just kidding Ms. Hwang.

 

Tiffany: no…its fine…(blushing)

 

Mr. Cho leave first because his car is in the 3rd floor of the parking lot, that’s why Tiffany and Director Choi are the only two who is walking. Their car are in the 5ft floor. They walk because the elevator still in under construction because of the renovation of the hotel.

 

D. Choi: by the way Ms. Hwang your proposal was great. (to break the silence)

 

Tiffany: jinja, kamsahamnida Director.

 

D. Choi: neh!!! It looks like your very professional when it comes to organizing of events?

 

Tiffany: not really…I’m just do some reach about that.

 

D. Choi: your very hard working…I hope that we can work in a nice way.

 

Tiffany: of course we can…just cooperate with all of us.

 

D. Choi: sure…so goodbye by now…see you on Monday…thank you again Ms. Hwang (smile)

 

Tiffany: goodbye…thank you too Director Choi…see on Monday (smile)

 

Hand shake for the 2nd time.

 

__________________________________________________________________