Chapter 14

2nd Chance

 

Taeyeon POV

I’m on my way to Tiffany’s room to wake her up, but when I open the door I hear her talking to someone on the phone, I don’t make any noise to do not interrupt her so I can listen to what she’s saying. This past few days I noticed that she’s always talked to the phone and lock herself in her room.

 

Sooyoung POV

Waiting here in our dinning table, I finish preparing our breakfast. Taeyeon went upstairs to wake Tiffany but why she’s taking so long. So I follow Taeyeon to check what their doing. When I got there I saw Taeyeon holding the door and slightly open it and she’s listening quietly. I walk close to her to hear also what she’s trying to hear.

 

Taeyeon: what are you doing here? (whispering)

 

Sooyoung: to call the both of you so we can eat now. Who’s she talking too? (whispering)

 

Taeyeon: I don’t know…

 

Sooyoung: lets ask her (knock on the door)

 

Taeyeon: yah…what are you doing? (grab Sooyoung hands) Pani-ah breakfast is ready (drag Sooyoung downstairs)

 

Sooyoung: WHY?!?! you don’t what to know who’s she talking too?

 

Taeyeon: I want, but lets wait till she open that to us Ok?

 

Sooyoung: aigoo Taengoo…your such a kid

 

Taeyeon: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

 

Tiffany: morning guys! (sit beside Taeyeon)

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon: morning (shock tone)

 

Sooyoung: Pani…

 

Tiffany: yes!

 

Sooyoung: you look different today

 

Taeyeon give Sooyoung devilish look to stop the girl for asking question to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: what? different? Where? (touching her face)

 

Sooyoung: do you want talk to us?

 

Taeyeon: Yah…GIANT just eat OK…lets eat were going to our work later.

 

Tiffany: hey…I don’t understand the both of you. Sooyoung what about the talk?

 

Sooyoung: I thought we’re your bestfriend, then why are you keeping secret to us Pani-ah…

 

Taeyeon did nothing to do and let Sooyoung to speak what’s on her mind.

 

Tiffany: what…secret?

 

Sooyoung: oh my god Tippani your acting right? Your hiding something to us now. This past few days your always busy talking to someone and your locking your door this is not usually your thing. And by the way last Friday night we saw you got out in that silver car, we know that’s not Seohyun who basically drive you home when you don’t have your car. What now Tippani? Your hiding secret to us right?

 

Tiffany: t…hat…

 

Sooyoung: its fine if you want to keep that us a secret. I’m going to wake up Miyoung (stand to her sit)

 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung-ah…your food

 

Sooyoung: I’m not hungry anymore

 

Tiffany: Sooyoung…

 

Taeyeon: Pani…just give her space, go eat your food

 

After that encounter Sooyoung went to Miyoung’s room to wake her up and fix Miyoung things for school. While Sooyoung busy fixing the things of Miyoung Tiffany enter the room to check if everything Ok. Miyoung great her mom with a tight hug and Sooyoung exciting herself to keep a distance to Tiffany. Tiffany grab Sooyoung arms to stop her from living the room.

 

Tiffany: Sooyoung lets talk…please…

 

Sooyoung: Miyoung I will meet you downstairs Ok?...talk to your mom (leave the room without any contact to Tiffany)

 

Miyoung: Omma, what happened to you and Auntie Sooyoung? Are you having a fight again?

 

Tiffany: no baby…its just a misunderstanding

 

Tiffany is very depress and sad at the same time because of what happen earlier. They leave the house with no one trying to break the silence. Tiffany knew that Sooyoung is very mad at her and also she knew that even Taeyeon is calm at this point she knew that Taeyeon is very disappointed to her because of what happened.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

At 6pm Tiffany, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Miyoung arrived at the same time at their house. Miyoung hug here mom tightly, Sooyoung ignore Tiffany and went to her room immediately. Taeyeon great Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon: Pani-ah…what do you to eat? I will cook later

 

Tiffany: can we just order a ready cook food?

 

Taeyeon: its fine, if that’s what you want

 

Tiffany: what do want to eat?

 

Taeyeon: anything will do, I will change my clothes

 

Tiffany ordered food to their favorite korean restaurant. After she ordered some food she change Miyoung clothes and fix Miyoung things. When Miyoungs done Tiffany fix herself and went downstairs to wait for the food. While waiting for the food Tiffany help Miyoung to finish her assignment this is usually a routine for them two if Tiffany went home early she is the one who help Miyoung for her assignment but if she went home late Taeyeon or Sooyoung take charge with it. After any minute the food came and also Taeyeon went downstairs to help Tiffany to prepare their food.

 

In the kitchen:

 

Tiffany: Taeyeon-ah, are mad at me? (break the silence)

 

Taeyeon: …I’m not mad Pani, I’m just disappointed to you

 

Tiffany: mianhe…(stop for what she’s doing)

 

Taeyeon: you don’t have to say sorry Pani, I don’t blame you for keeping your secret to us. We all have secret in lives so I understand that. we can eat now. Miyoung come here the food is ready.

 

Tiffany: I will call Sooyoung

 

Taeyeon: Ok

 

Tiffany went to Sooyoung room.

 

Tiffany: (knock on the door) Sooyoung the food is ready

 

Sooyoung: I’m not hungry

 

Tiffany: no your not, please Sooyoung come out of your room and eat with us.

 

Sooyoung: I said I’m not hungry, please leave me alone

 

Tiffany did not force Sooyoung to eat and just went back to the dinning area.

 

Taeyeon: its fine Pani-ah…just give her space, she will eat if shes hungry you know her.

 

Miyoung stand up to her place and leave her food without any words.

 

Tiffany: Miyoung where are you going? Your food is not finish.

 

Miyoung: I will finish that later Omma. I will come back.

 

Miyoung went to Sooyoung room.

 

Miyoung: (knock) auntie Sooyoung can I come in?

 

Sooyoung: why are you here? What’s the matter?

 

Miyoung: auntie Sooyoung I cant eat

 

Sooyoung: why baby? Is their any problem, is your tooth hurts? (caressing Miyoung head)

 

Miyoung: no…because your not there with us.

 

Sooyoung: what? but you use to eat without your mom or even without your aunties right? And I’m fine baby I’m not hungry

 

Miyoung: no your not…you not eating because you and omma are not good. Please auntie Sooyoung don’t be mad at Omma please…please…I’m also sad to see you like this.

 

Sooyoung: why I cant say no to you ha! Miyoung…(poke Miyoungs cheek)

 

Miyoung: because you love me? (show her eagyo)

 

Sooyoung: aigoo…your to cute…of course I love you baby…lets go now

 

Miyoung: auntie Sooyoung promise me first that you will talk to Omma…

 

Sooyoung: …I will try ok…

 

Miyoung: yehey…thank you auntie Sooyoung

 

Miyoung came back to the dinning table with Sooyoung on his side. It was awkward for Sooyoung because of what she said to Tiffany earlier.

 

Miyoung: Auntie Sooyoung eat now please…I want to see you eat…please…

 

Sooyoung: OMO this kid…

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are happy to see that they are complete in the table with the help of Miyoung. They eat silently only Miyoung is the one who is talking, she told whats she learn to her Teacher Yoona and about her friend in school. After they finish eating Tiffany assist Miyoung to her room while Taeyeon and Sooyoung are cleaning the table and washing the dishes.

 

Miyoung’s room:

 

Miyoung: Omma, can you talk to auntie Sooyoung…I’m sad to see you like this I’m not use to it…please Omma talk to her.

 

Tiffany: yes baby I will talk to her later, but now you need to sleep you have class tomorrow. OK?

 

Miyoung: Yes…Omma

 

Tiffany: ok sleep now baby…Omma love you so much (kiss Miyoungs forehead)

 

Miyoung: I love you to Omma (hug her mom tight)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE: