Chapter 3

2nd Chance

 

Today is the day that Tiffany has to meet and present her output proposal to her client. Its 3:30 pm but Tiffany leave early, she don’t want to be late because this is the first time that she will work with this company. Mr. Cho Kyuhyun left the full address of the meeting pace to Tiffany’s email. Tiffany who is very nervous and excited texted her two bestfriend to check if they are okay specially Miyoung. She made a promise that she will do that every now and then even she’s busy doing things.

 

To: TaeYeon; Sooyoung

 

     How’s life? Everythings fine? How’s my baby Miyoung?

     Btw I’m on my way to meet my new client pray for me

     guys…I will try my best to go home early for today.

     Take care of my baby Miyoung Ok! J

 

From: Tiffany

 

To: Fany

 

     Of course we will…were fine here Fany J shs’s doing well

     (Miyoung) don’t worry. Where here at the studio, we will go

     home soon when we finish this thing…good luck FanyFany we

     will pray for you…take care!!!

 

From: TaeYeon

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung own’s a recording studio together with Byung Hee (Taeyeon’s Boyfriend) this is the business that the 3 working for almost 5yrs.

 

 

 

 

To: Fany

 

     Were fine…Miyoung want’s to say she really miss you andtake

     care and she wants some donuts (but actually Sooyoung crave

     for that) Ok fany don’t text while your driving…take care…

     good luck HWAITING!!!

 

From: Sooyoung

 

1 hour before the meeting starts Tiffany arrived at the meeting place that Mr. Cho gave it to her. The place was so elegant and full of beautiful furniture. Before she went to the information desk somebody caught her attention. A man that wearing a black and white tuxedo.

 

Man: good evening Miss, what can I do for you?

 

Tiffany: good evening too, well I’m here for a meeting with Mr. Cho Kyuhyun

 

Man: oh I see, so your Ms. Hwang Tiffany right?

 

Tiffany: yes…I’m Tiffany Hwang (smile)

 

Man: follow me, I will take you there (smiles back)

 

Tiffany: thank you.

 

The man take Tiffany to the place that the meeting will be held.

 

Man: it looks like your too early for the meeting Ms. Hwang.

 

Tiffany: I think so.

 

Man: by the way I’m Lee Seungri, I’m the head receptionist here in V.I.P Hotel. (shake hands)

 

  Mr. Lee: Ms. Hwang its nice too meet you but I have to go back to my work, can I live now or do need something?

 

Tiffany: sure…I’m fine thanks for accompany me, I’ll just wait here (eyesmile)

 

Mr. Lee: Ok then…nice meeting you again Ms. Hwang. (bowed her head)

 

20 minutes past and somebody knocked on the door Tiffany take a quick glance at the door a brown headed man entered the room.

 

Man: good evening (bowing his head). I’m really sorry for waiting.

 

Tiffany: no sir its fine. (also bowed her head)

 

Man:  sorry again…by the way I’m Cho Kyuhyun the one who contact in your office.

 

In the meeting Tiffany present the proposal output and report it with her whole effort, even she’s nervous she did her best to present the output in a very organize way.

 

The meeting ended at exactly 7 pm. The whole staff give Tiffany nice feedback of what she presents, they all like how will the event will be organize.

 

Mr. Cho: Ms. Hwang we have no regrets that your are the event organizer that our company choose to work with it.

 

Tiffany: kamsahamnida, I will do my best to make your event organize as I could.

 

Mr. Cho: I will give our Director a copy of your proposal report…he will definitely like the idea of yours. I will contact you as soon as possible about this. (raise the proposal report of Tiffany)

Tiffany: kamsahamnida Mr. Cho, Its my pleasure. (smile)

 

Mr. Cho accompany Tiffany as she went to the parking lot and said their goodbyes to each other. As Tiffany left the building, Mr. Cho back inside the hotel and grab his phone.

 

Mr. Cho: Director Choi she reported already, I can say that she’s the best event organizer. I will send to you the whole proposal of hers…Neh!!! as so as possible.

______________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys this my new episode...thank you for reading my fanfic hope you read it until the end of it!!!