Chapter 16

2nd Chance

 

Seunghyun POV

Finally after 1 week I’m back, I miss Korea, I miss the food, I miss my room everything but today I will finally see and meet Tiffany I really miss her the most. Today is the judgment day wish me luck.

 

Mr. Cho: welcome back Director Choi, How’s the conference?

 

D. Choi: thank you. Its great, by the way hows the hotel?

 

Mr. Cho: its fine, when your in US President Choi take charge of everything.

 

D. Choi: jinja? how’s President?

 

Mr. Choi: his fine and his in the hotel right now waiting for you.

 

D. Choi: ok I got it, lets go to hotel right now.

 

Director Choi and Mr. Cho went to VIP hotel as soon Director Choi arrived. When they got there Director Choi went straight to the President office to great and report everything he got in the conference that he attended in US.

 

P. Choi: its nice to hear all about that and I’m excited to adopt that idea of yours Director.

 

D. Choi: neh…thank you President, so if you excuse me I will to my office.

 

P. Choi: wait Director why don’t you go home first and take a rest. You take a long day traveling.

 

D. Choi: I’m fine, besides I want to finish my work for today. Mr. Cho bring the papers in my office, I will finish it now.

 

Mr. Cho: neh Director!

 

P. Choi: are you sure about that? you can finish that tomorrow

 

D. Choi: neh…I’m good don’t worry, can I go now?

 

P. Choi: neh…

 

Director Choi work on the papers when he got to his office, he ask Mr. Cho to bring everything to his office the papers that he left when he got to US. While his working he cant take his mind thinking of Tiffany’s answer to his offer.

 

FLASHBACK:

When Seunghyun arrived in Korea the first thing that he does is he text Tiffany to inform that his already back. When he got to US to have a conference he take his free time to communicate with Tiffany to ask is she’s ok and take this opportunity to get close with her and show to Tiffany that his very special and important to him.

 

The day before Seunghyun back to Korea

Seunghyun: yobosayeo…Tiffany-ssi?

 

Tiffany: Oppa! How are you?

 

Seunghyun: I’m great, what about you?

 

Tiffany: I’m great too…

 

Seunghyun: good!

 

Tiffany: so are you going back?

 

Seunghyun: neh…that’s why I called to inform you, my flight here is 6:30 pm so I think I will be there by tomorrow afternoon.

 

Tiffany: great! So you fix your things now? Double check your things before living the hotel OK?

 

Seunghyun: yes…Ma’am (teasing tone)

 

Tiffany: good!!!

 

Seunghyun: I will go for now, you need to take your rest is evening there right?

 

Tiffany: neh…you too go get some rest.

 

Seunghyun: ok thanks for your time

 

Tiffany: welcome…oh wait Oppa!

 

Seunghyun: neh…what is that?

 

Tiffany: can you do me a favor, if you reach back can you atleast text me?

 

Seunghyun: of course, you’re the first person who will know…OK? Go to sleep now…good night!

 

Tifffany: kamsahamnida…bye take care…

 

Seunghyun: ok!!! BYE!

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Mr. Cho enter the office of Diretor Choi to give some food.

 

Mr. Cho: Director here is your food. President told me to give it to you.

 

D. Choi: ok…just put it there (pointing at the small table beside him)

 

Mr. Cho: ok…Director are you OK?

 

D. Choi: yes I’m Ok, you can leave now…

 

Mr. Cho: are you sure?

 

D. Choi; (stop from what his doing) neh…why are you asking? Do I look sick?

 

Mr. Cho: aniyo, your just weird today

 

D. Choi: weird? I’m always weird you know! Go now I need to finish this.

 

Mr. Cho: ok…ok…just call me if you nee something

 

D. Choi: neh (without looking)

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

What happed to Seunghyun his acting really weird today even President noticed it. If there’s bad happened to him in US or he take drugs there. OMO! He cant do that his not that kind of person. Then why he want to finish his work immediately. Aigoo!!! Choi Seunghyun what happen to you?

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

After he could finish his work Seunghyun call to the venue he rented to check if everything is all set. He want to be this night perfect for Tiffany. Its been a while since he a what do you call “date”, even if his not sure if Tiffany’s answer Yes or maybe No he want to prove to Tiffany that his sincere to his feeling to her.

 

After Director Choi finish his paper works he quickly dash out of his office Mr. Cho got no chance to ask where he was going. Mr. Cho get inside the office of the Director to get the finish papers, he was shock to see that everything that he gave to Director Choi is already finish and its ready to submit to different division of the hotel. On the top of Director Choi table there’s a note saying:

 

          TO: CHO KYUHYUN

 

                   I already finish this paper you can past it now. If theres mores paper works to come just put it on my desk. I will finish that tomorrow. And can you please inform President that I cant go for dinner. I have important meeting tonight. thank you.

 

          FROM: CHOI SEUNGHYUN

 

Mr. Cho inform the President that he cant go for dinner because of some important meeting.

 

President Office:

 

P. Choi: Mr. Cho do you know where is that meeting?

 

Mr. Cho: no President I don’t know where is that…mianhe

 

P. Choi: (thinking) his very different this day since he arrived for US. What do you think is the reason Mr. Cho?

 

Mr. Cho: I think that to President but I don’t have any idea whats the reason of him being like that?

 

P. Choi: I hope his OK!

 

~*~*~*~*~
 

Seunghyun POV

Everything is all set now all I need to do is to wait for Tiffany. I feel nervous, scared, happy, excited mixed of emotion. I don’t know why I feel like this maybe I just don’t want to be rejected by her. Every time that I remembered what happened in my past 3 years I was scared that will happen again this time, but if I will live in this kind of life my life will end nothing. I have to prove to myself that I already move on, that I’m ready to face anything without any fear.

 

Tiffany POV

I’m on my way now to the place that Seunghyun told me. I hope I’m not late, I just don’t like the feeling of being late and somebody’s waiting for me. This night I feel nervous of what will happen to me. I know the fact that I use to like him now, but every time that I always remember about my past I was scared of being left behind. I’m not sure if he will accept me form who I was and accept the fact that I already have a daughter but my friends told me I don’t have to judge him by now because I didn’t talk about that to him. I know they are right about that but the thing is I don’t know how to say to him that I have Miyoung and about my past. The truth is I’m scared that if I already told him about Miyoung we will end nothing and leave me because of that. I already admit to myself that I like him and I want to start a new things for myself. I want to feel that somebody love me and care for me I want to feel that again and Seunghyun show me that.

 

After 30 minutes Tiffany arrived in the venue. When she got out of her car a lady come in front of her and great her and she’s the one who lead’s Tiffany were Seunghyun was. Tiffany was totally amazed from what she sees, it was a garden with full of different colors of lights and in the middle of that garden has a table with red rose filled with it in shape of heart. The lady assist her until Seunghyun appears.

 

Seunghyun: annyeonghasayeo Tiffany-ssi

 

Tiffany: annyeonghasayeo Seunghyun Oppa!

 

Lady: ma’am, sir enjoy your night.

 

Seunghyun: thank you…

 

Seunghyun was shaking when he finally saw Tiffany enter the garden. His heart beat was beating so fast that make his body shake because of the pressure his feeling. He take Tiffany hands and lead her to the table.

 

Seunghyun: have a sit (pull a chair for Tiffany)

 

Tiffany: kamsahamnida…

                                                                                                        

Seunghyun: so…your…ahm…hungry? You want to eat first? (stuttering)

 

Tiffany: (slightly laugh) Oppa! Are you ok?

 

Seunghyun: erhmm…yes I…m fine…

 

Tiffany: are you sure? Your sweating and your hands are shaking (pointing at Seunghyun hands)

 

Seunghyun: ah…its nothing (force a smile)

 

Tiffany put her hands to Seunghyun hands and she tries to calm down the guy who is so nervous right now.

 

Tiffany: oppa…its fine. You  don’t need to be nervous…calm down (caressing Seunghyun hands)

 

Seunghyun: neh…thank you, so lets eat first.

 

Tiffany: OK (smile)

 

After eating

 

Tiffany: Oppa thank you

 

Seunghyun: for what?

 

Tiffany: for this!

 

Seunghyun: you deserve it. Thank god you like it.

 

Tiffany: of course I like it so much…thank you

 

Seunghyun: your always welcome Tipani-ssi

 

Tiffany: Oppa! Ahm…

 

Seunghyun: yes what is that?

 

Tiffany: about your offer?

 

Seunghyun: ahh…about that. if you cant answer now I’m willing to wait until your ready.

 

Tiffany: aniyo…I like to answer it now and its been week so my answer is….YES!!! (eyesmile)

 

Seungyun: yes!?!? jinja? thank you for that you will never regret this I will never let you down Tipani.

 

Seunghyun wants to hug Tiffany but he control his emotion and he thinks that Tiffany my get uncomfortable with that so he just hold Tiffany’s hands softly.

 

Tiffany and Seunghyun are now living the venue, Seunghyun thank everyone who help him to prepare this special night. While walking to their car.

 

Seunghyun: Tipani-ssi do you have your car with you?

 

Tiffany: neh…why?

 

Seunghyun: can I drive you home?

 

Tiffany: but I have my car with me

 

Seunghyun: no problem I have my driver with me he can take home your car instead.

 

Tiffany: O…K…

 

Seunghyun: give me your key

 

Tiffany: here!!!
 

Seunghyun and Tiffany are now sitting in the car before that Seunghyun talk to her driver to take the car and drive it to the house of Tiffany.

 

Seunghyun: Tiffany-ssi! Ahm thanks for everything you make me happy…really (start driving)

 

Tiffany: its nothing…thank you too

 

Seunghyun: (smiling studpidly)

 

Tiffany: (staring at Seunghyun) Oppa!!! Are you OK?

 

Seunghyun: Ah!? Neh…neh…I’m just happy

 

Tiffany: hahaha you look cute with that expression (pinch Seunghyun chick)

 

Seunghyun: jinja? do I look cute (shy) but your more cute…not just cute actually your beautiful.

Tiffany: (blushing) Oppa stop teasing me…

 

Seunghyun: I’m not teasing you…you are the most beautiful girl that I ever met.

 

Tiffany: jinja? your good at cheesy lines ha!!!

 

Seunghyun: Im not, im just saying the truth here

 

Tiffany: ok fine…thanks for that!

 

Seunghyun: welcome, by the way Tipani can we meet more often. I just want to know you more.

 

Tiffany: …why not! But we have works

 

Seunghyun: its fine I will make a time just for you

 

Tiffany: wow! You are master in cheesy lines…ok if I have a free time then why not…(eyesmile)

 

Seunghyun: I think were here (park his car)

 

Tiffany: my car is here too…oppa thank you again for this night

 

Seunghyun: no…thank you, wait I will open the door for you

 

Tiffany: thank you…

 

Seunghyun: good night Tipani-ssi, have a great night

 

Tiffany: neh…you too, oppa good night

 

Seunghyun: please go inside it cold here I don’t want you get sick…

 

Tiffany: Ok bye…take care…Oppa text me if you reach home

 

Seunghyun: neh…I will…

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUY!!! hope you like it...

COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE :)