Chapter 1

2nd Chance

 

One Monday morning, Tiffany is very excited to wake up and very happy that morning.

 

Tiffany: Miyoung baby…good morning!!! You need to wake up its first  your day of school, we need to prepare early.

 

Miyoung open her eyes and sit on the bed she has nothing to say but follow Tiffany in the bathroom.

When they finish to take a bath and all dressed up they proceed to the kitchen area, and they saw the 2 busy girls preparing for breakfast, that 2 girls are Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung & Taeyeon: GOOD MORNING!!! (excitedly greeted Tiffany and Miyoung)

 

Tiffany: Good morning (eyesmile)

 

Sooyoung: hey…how’s our baby today? (placing the food on the table)

 

Taeyeon: are you excited for your first day of school?

 

Tiffany: she’s great and of course she’s excited to go to school.

 

Sooyoung: YAH!!! Tiffany Hwang were not talking to you, were talking to Miyoung (laugh)

 

Tiffany: Im sorry, im just happy that my baby is going to school now. (start eating)

 

Taeyeon: kekeke we know that, you know what Fanny-ah you are more excited than our baby Miyoung. (laughing at Tiffany’s expression)

 

The 3 girls are laughing but Miyoung did not say anything at all or even give a great facial expression. Tiffany notice Miyoung’s reaction.

 

Tiffany: baby what’s the matter?

 

Miyoung looking at the 3 girls.

 

Miyoung: I’m scared Om…ma. (teary eyes)

 

Tiffany kneeling in front of Miyoung.

 

Tiffany: baby (caressing the head) don’t be scared its fun in school, you will meet many children and after that they will become your friends.

 

Taeyeon & Sooyoung kneeling in front of Miyoung too.

 

Taeyeon: and you will learn many things in school.

 

Sooyoung: yes!!! that’s right…and you will meet many cute boys. (full of food on )

 

Taeyeon: YAHHH!!! Sooyoung-ah what are you saying…you?!?! (shocked…hitting Sooyoung shoulder)

 

Sooyoung: kekeke……Im just kidding, im just trying to cheer our baby. (continuously laughing)

 

Tiffany: you don’t have to be scared of going to school, you will see. (worried face…hugging Miyoung)

 

Minutes later Tiffany and Miyoung grabbed their things and ready to go.

 

In the car:

 

Tiffany: Ok, ready to go?

Miyoung: yes omma

 

Sooyoung & Teayeon: bye guys (standing outside beside the car)

 

Taeyeon: bye…bye…drive safe Fany-ah and Miyoung baby be a good girl take care (full of happiness)

 

Sooyoung: HWAITING!!! Good luck baby

 

Tiffany started the engine and drive. Miyoung waving goodbye to her aunties.

 

After 30 minutes Tiffany and Miyoung arrived in school.

 

Tiffany: were here…this is your school, are you ready?

 

Miyoung looking at every corner of the school, every people that she pass through. As a first timer she feel nervous, scared, happy, excited(mix of emotion). But not only Miyoung has that feeling, Tiffany also feels that too, but she tries to hide her emotion.

Before they reach the information board where the names of the students are listed with their assign rooms somebody caught their attention, a beautiful woman that’s wearing a teacher’s uniform.

 

Teacher: annyonghaseyo (great them)

 

Tiffany: annyonghaseyo (bow while holding Miyoung’s left hand)

 

Teacher: are you taking her to her classroom?

 

Tiffany: neh…(smile)

 

Teacher: I see, what’s her section, I will accompany both of you there. By the way I’m Ms. Im Yoona. I’m one of the teachers here.

 

Tiffany: and I’m Hwang Tiffany and this is my daughter Hwang Miyoung. (Miyoung bow a little with her nervous face)

 

Teacher Yoona: oh!!! Wait I think I saw her name here at my class list, let me see. (searching the papers)

 

Teacher Yoona: it’s here…Hwang Miyoung right?

 

Tiffany: jinja? Kamsahamida, Miyoung baby say hello to your teacher.

 

Miyoung: annyeonghaseyo. (still nervous)

 

Teacher Yoona: so lets go? The class will start at 5 mins.

 

Teacher Yoona guide the two to the assign classroom of Miyoung. When they reach the classroom Miyoung feels like crying when Tiffany let go of her hand and told her to go to her sit.

 

Tiffany: go on Miyoung, go to your sit. (pointing to some chairs)

 

Instead of following her mom, Miyoung shake her head sign of she don’t want to go to her sit. Teacher Yoona walk infornt of Miyoung and kneeled down.

 

Teacher Yoona: Miyoung, lets go to your sit your classmates are waiting for you, don’t worry your mom will wait for you outside. Lets go?

 

Miyoung is still scared that time, but she convince by her teacher to go to her sit.

 

Teacher Yoona: say bye to your mom (holdings Miyoungs hand)

 

Miyoung let go of the hand of Teacher Yoona and hugged her mom tight and smile at her, Tiffany feels like crying that time, not because she’s sad but because she’s happy that Miyoung will now start her new life as a student.

 

Miyoung: bye Omma…wait for me Ok?. (eyesmiling)

 

Tiffany: bye baby, ok I will for you promise…enjoy! Be a good girl.

 

Teacher Yoona: ok then, let’s go. (bowing to Tiffany)

 

While waiting for Miyoung, Tiffany received a call form her secretary.

 

Tiffany: yoboseyo?

 

Seohyun: yoboseyo Tiffany-ssi?

 

Tiffany: what’s the matter Seohyun?

 

Seohyun: ooohhh…im just wondering why your not here today? Are you sick? (soft voice)

 

Tiffany: Oh I’m so sorry…I forgot to inform you. I take my live today, because Miyoung start her class…sorry again.

 

Seohyun: jinja? Miyoung start her class today? Oh im so happy…Ok Tiffany-ssi I understand…take care and can you say hi to Miyoung for me?

 

Tiffany: sure…ok then see you tomorrow. (ended the conversation)

 

After how many hours Miyoung class ended. Tiffany who is sitting at the waiting place saw her daughter together with her classmates chatting happily with their Teacher Yoona. Tiffany is very happy to see Miyoung happy with her first day of class.

 

Miyoung: Omma!!! (running to her mom)

 

Tiffany: Hi baby. (hugging Miyoung)

 

Tiffany: so how’s the first day? Lot of fun?

 

Miyoung: Yes!!! I enjoyed my first day in school. (big smile on her face)

Tiffany: I told you. (laugh)

 

While driving home Miyoung started telling her whole first day of school experience. Tiffany enjoyed listing to the story of her daughter no words comes to only smile on her face.

______________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys its my first time to make a fanfic...so please bear with me and i'm sorry for my poor grammar.