The Emancipator

2nd Chance

CHAPTER 25

 

 

TIFFANY POV:

 

While driving, I never stop crying I don’t know how to stop all I know is that I was hurt, until my phone rings.

Tiffany: Yeoboseyo? (Sobbing)

Seunghyun: Tippany where are you? Are you crying? What happened? I was calling you a hundred times.

Tiffany: Oppa, can we meet?

Seunghyun: of course where are you?

Tiffany: Seoul Park, I can’t drive home. Please (Crying)

Seunghyun: Tippany-ah what happened? I very nervous now just wait for me I’m on my way now.

Tiffany: Neh…I will hang up now. I will wait for you Oppa.

Seunghyun: Ok just wait for me…Tippany stop crying now…saranghae

Tiffany: Saranghae Oppa.

 

15 minutes later.

 

I feel nob and weak at this point I’m exhausted of crying nonstop my eyes are sore and I can feel it. I hear a car engine stop beside my car I hope its Seunghyun Oppa now.

Seunghyun: (Knock on Tiffany’s car window)

Tiffany: (Unlock the door) Oppa (cry again like a child)

Seunghyun: (hug Tiffany) Tippany what happened? (Caressing her back) please tell me are hurt? Anything just tell me.

Seuhyung guide Tiffany to his car and let Tiffany calm down.

Seunghyun: Tippany calm down ok? If you don’t what to talk about what happened to you is fine with me just stop crying now. Let me have a sec. i will talk to Mr. Lee (driver) he’ll be the one drive your car to your house. (kiss Tiffany’s forehead)

Tiffany: Neh…

Seunghyun: Mr. Lee here’s Tiffany’s car key, you know where she lives right?

Mr. Lee: Yes Sir

Seunghyun: and tell Teayeon or Sooyoung that Tiffany is with me ok? I’m really sorry about this but I need your help.

Mr. Lee: Don’t worry Sir is my pleasure to do this and I think Ms. Hwang need you now.

Seunghyung: Thank you Mr. Lee I owe you a lot.

Mr. Lee: Welcome sir. I’m going now. Drive safe Sir (Waving his hand)

Seunghyun: Thank you, I will (wave back)

 

At the car

 

Seunghyun: Tippany…ow she sleeping (Talking to himself)

Seuhyung drive the car and take Tiffany to the place that he usually go when his depress or sad. His very worried about Tiffany’s condition even though he wants to know what happened he can’t push his girlfriend to tell anything because he don’t want Tiffany to cry again. After an hour they arrived to the secret place of Seuhyung. Seuhyung watch his Tiffany sleeps and he don’t want to disturb his sleeping angel but eventually Tiffany’s beautiful eyes open.

Tiffany: Oppa…I’m sorry if I fall asleep (wiping her eyes)

Seunghyun: No its fine, are you ok now? (Pull of his seatbelt)

Tiffany: Neh…I feel recharge I’m sorry if I bother you.

Seunghyun: No you don’t bother me Tippany, I’m always here for you no matter what ok?

Tiffany: Thank you Oppa…

Seunghyun: Do you want to eat now? It’s past 6 you need to eat or even drink water you cried a lot.

Tiffany: Actually that’s I’m going to say to you (smile)

Seunghyun: (Smiling) finally you smile I’m happy now I missed that smile of yours Tippany (caress Tiffany’s cheeks) OK now let’s eat I know a perfect place for you.

 

TIFFANY POV:

 

This place is so beautiful and relaxing as well you can see the stars reflecting in the water of the ocean hearing the smooth waves of the shore makes me feel more calm and peaceful. Seuhyung held my hands like he never wants to let me go and guide me while walking quietly to the restaurant that he suggest all of this makes me feel secured and loved but I never forget what happened a while ago I want to forget even for a while because I want to enjoy this night with the man I love and I want to give him all my attention I don’t want any distraction for now.

Seunghyun: Tippany we’re here now, are you OK?

Tiffany: hm…Yes…yes…I’m ok (smile)

Seunghyun: are you sure? Do you want to talk about what happened earlier?

Tiffany: about that…

Seunghyun: If you’re not ready I will patiently waiting but for now let’s eat first I know how hungry you are (guide Tiffany to the table and pull a chair for her)

Tiffany: Thank you Oppa…

Seunghyun: No problem, you can choose your order here (give the menu)

Tiffany: (look at the menu) Oppa can you choose for me? You’re been here many times so you know what is the best.

Seunghyun: Are you sure? All of the food here are delicious, but if you say so I will choose for you (Rise his hand) excuse me you take our order now.

Waiter: Sir TOP what’s your order?

Seunghyun: You know my favorite food here just give me two of that and also my favorite wine, Thank you.

Waiter: Yes…just a minute Sir TOP.

Tiffany: Sir TOP? Is that your name?

Seunghyun: hahahaha my nickname rather…

Tiffany: how come?

Seunghyun: in college I was called by that I’ve been in some secret events that we don’t usually use our real name.

Tiffany: ow really Oppa?

Seunghyun: neh and I’ve been used to that name and even my close friends called me TOP so don’t get surprise.

Tiffany: so can I also call you TOP?

Seunghyun: if you want (smiling)

Tiffany: TOP…

Seunghyun: Neh?

Tiffany: nothing I just want to call you TOP (laughing)

Seunghyun: if that makes you happy Panny-ah (Smile)

The dinner is now serve and they eat and talk about Seunghyun day they enjoy every minute of their dinner until Seunghyun check his watch and its already 11:30 in the evening.

Seunghyun: Panny it’s already 11:30pm I think we need to go home.

Tiffany: Really? I don’t notice the time I’m really sorry Oppa.

Seunghyun: No problem, let’s go now I think your friends are worried about you.

 

On their way home:

 

Tiffany: Oppa, are you mad at me?

Seunghyun: What? No why would I.

Tiffany: because I didn’t tell you about what happened a while ago.

Seunghyun: about that…I’m not mad but I’m worried about you Tippany but I don’t force you to tell me everything if you don’t want. I will wait until you’re ready to tell me.

Tiffany: Sorry oppa…

Seunghyun: Tippany I love you and I respect every choice you make so don’t be sorry. And we’re here now.

Seunghyun get out of the car to open the door for Tiffany on their way to the door step Teayeon open the door.

Taeyeon: Panny-ah Oppa you’re here now (sleepy voice)

Tiffany: Neh…sorry if we took so long.

Seunghyun: Sorry for that Teayeon.

Taeyeon: It’s fine nothings to worry about; Tippany your car is here Mr. Lee brought it here.

Tiffany: Neh…gamsahamnida…

Taeyeon: Seunghyung Oppa please take a set first, you want something to drink? (Walk to the kitchen)

Sooyoung: Tae I’ll prepare for that just take a sit (Walk down stairs)

Seunghyun: Good evening Sooyoung-ssi (Bow his head)

Sooyoung: yah! Oppa what is that you don’t need to bow your head for me I’m not an ajjuma.

Tiffany: I’ll help you Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: Its fine you don’t need to.

 

At the kitchen:

 

Sooyoung: What Seunghyun Oppa like to drink?

Tiffany: Hot tea (preparing the glass)

Sooyoung: Pany-ah Seuhyun called us about what happened to you she’s very worried about you. What happened Tippany?

Tiffany: Did she tell something?

Sooyoung: No, she just called us to tell that you walked out of the meeting earlier.

Tiffany: about that (nervous voice)

Sooyoung: Pany you can tell us what happened, Did Seunghyung Oppa knows about what happened to you?

Tiffany: No, I don’t tell him anything.

Sooyoung: But why? I think he needs to know that also.

Tiffany: I will, I will tell everything later after this (purring the tea)

 

At the Living Room:

 

Taeyeon: Oppa…

Seunghyun: neh…

Taeyeon: What happened to Tiffany?

Seunghyun: actually taeyeon-ah I don’t know, earlier she’s been crying and when I call her she what’s me to pick her  up in the park.

Taeyeon: Sorry about that Oppa.

Seunghyun: Nothing to be sorry Tae, maybe she need time.

Sooyoung: (holding a try of hot tea) Oppa drink first before it gets cold.

Seunghyun: kamsahamnida (bow his head)

Taeyeon: Pany-ah do you want to talk about something?

Tiffany: ah (shocked) about…

Taeyeon: about what happened earlier?

Tiffany: that’s nothing Tae (nervous voice) where is Miyoung by the way?

Taeyeon: she’s sleeping now Pany, she’s very worried about you.

Seunghyun: Excuse me ladies but I think I need to go, I think you need time to talk (stand up of the sofa)

Sooyoung: Are you sure Oppa?

Taeyeon: But you can stay.

Seunghyung: Anniyo, Maybe Tiffany need a private talk to the both of you (bow his head and lead his way to the door)

Tiffany:  Oppa! Wait…

Seunghyung: Neh…

Tiffany: Can you stay for this night?

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 HAAPY NEW YEAR and I'm back with a new chapter I hope that I'm not late to have a new chapter this year :) Its been a long long year for me to have an update of this story and I'm very sorry for that. 

 

I Hope you like my update :)

 

PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!