Chapter 17

2nd Chance

 

1 month pass when Seunghyun and Tiffany started dating officially even though they start dating they try to hide their relationship in public only Tiffany friends know about it because she promise that she will never hide anything to them. In Seunghyun part he never talk to anyone about him dating Tiffany even to his bestfriend-secretary Kyuhyun because he knows that if will spoke about him dating Tiffany, Kyuhyun might asked many question that find him very annoying.

 

In their 1 month of dating Seunghyun and Tiffany get more close and comfortable with each other. Seunghyun is very open when it comes to his feeling for Tiffany because of that he freely open anything about himself. But on Tiffany side she’s open when it comes to her true feeling for Seunghyun. The only thing that Seunghyun knows about her is the basic information like she was born in US and when she is 15 she and her family try to live in Korea because of her fathers work but when her mother died her family went back to US, she’s the only one who stayed and finished her degree in Korea. And when its comes to her past love life Seunghyun only knows that she was left by her ex-boyfriend and because of that Tiffany have difficulties trusting and loving another guy. Until now Tiffany still hasn’t tell the truth that she has already a daughter.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Seunghyun attend some special gathering with his father great friend Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee owns the Lee Corporation one of the biggest and well known corporation in South Korea.

 

Mr. Lee: Director Choi thank you for attending my party. I’m glad to see you again.

 

D. Choi: its nothing Mr. Lee on behalf of VIP hotel we also want to thank you for inviting us. President Choi wants to say sorry for not attending his on some business trip right now. Sorry for that.

 

Mr. Lee: Oh! You don’t have to apologize I understand…by the way Director Choi are you already married? We haven’t see each other for almost 3 years.

 

D. Choi: aniyo…Mr. Lee I’m not married. Yes! 3 years is kind of long.

 

Mr. Lee: ow…jinja?! I thought you and Ms. Jung are together…

 

D. Choi: aniyo…we didn’t make it, I think were not meant for each other.

 

Mr. Lee: I’m sorry to hear that and sorry for asking…I apologize…

 

D. Choi: Mr. Lee you don’t have to apologize, its fine. By the way how’s your daughter?

 

Mr. Lee: Sunny? She’s fine. She and her husband Sungmin are the one who runs our business in Japan.

 

D. Choi: happy to hear that. I’m glad that Sunny and Sungmin are together.

 

Mr. Lee: me too…

 

D. Choi: Mr. Lee thanks again for inviting us here. I will go now…(bow his head)

 

Mr. Lee: thank you too Director Choi. Its nice to see you again.

 

Director Choi leave the Lee Corporation party with Mr. Cho. while waiting for their cars:

 

D. Choi: Mr. Cho you can go when the car arrived

 

Mr. Cho: where?...

 

D. Choi: go home, take your rest for today

 

Mr. Cho: but its only 1 pm? Your not going back to hotel?

 

D. Choi: yes! I have something to do

 

Mr. Cho: I will go with you…

 

D. Choi: aniyo…just go home, lets meet tomorrow here is our car (pointing to the silver and black cars). And bring my driver with you he can go home too OK! See you tomorrow

 

Mr. Cho: but---

 

Before he could complete his sentence Director Choi already left.

 

Mr. Cho: (talking to his self) JINJA?!?! what kind of person is that!!! CHOI SEUNGHYUN…whats the problem with you…Mr. Kang Director Choi said that you can go home now, he will call you tomorrow (bow his head and left the venue)

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Seunghyun was sad at this point because of what Mr. Lee asked him earlier at the party. In his point  he never want to hear anything about his ex-girlfriend because of so much pain he got. Every time that he heard the name Jessica Jung all of the memories he had with her appears on his mind and play it like a broken record. At this time he want to refresh his mind and talk to somebody he knows he can make him forget the stress and make him smile without an effort.

 

Seunghyun: (dialed his phone) yobosayeo?

 

Tiffany: Oppa! (excited voice)

 

Seunghyun: tipani…(sad voice)

 

Tiffany: neh…Oppa…?

Seunghyun: …..

 

Tiffany: Seunghyun Oppa…waeyo? Are you OK?!? (worried voice)

 

Seunghyun: neh…

 

Tiffany: NO! your not…your voice is different, I know your not fine…Oppa say it!

 

Seunghyun: I’m fine now…I’m just tired because of full of paper works, I just need to hear your voice and I’ll be Ok now

 

Tiffany: (blush) Oppa stop the cheesy lines, are you sure your alright?

 

Seunghyun: neh…Tipani…are you free tonight?

 

Tiffany: tonight? Oppa I’m sorry I cant. I told my friends that I will go home early this day.

 

Seunghyun: ah…ok…its fine…maybe next time

 

Tiffany: mianhe Oppa…

 

Seunghyun: its fine Tipani…I will go now I’m driving…take care OK?

 

Tiffany: neh…take care and drive safe Oppa…

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Seunghyun came to the destination. He usually come to this place when he feel depress and lonely. This place reminds him of his childhood days. Shinwa Academy where he graduated grade school and high school and he usually donate some books or any materials that is needed by the students. Many people thought that Choi Seunghyun was a type of guy that who is snob, serious, not good attitudes because of his looks but the truth is his very approachable and easy to get with. The most thing that people don’t know about him is he likes children. that’s why he sometimes visits his previous school.

 

 

Seunghyung POV:

 

Its been a while since I last visited here. I feel refresh and back to my good mood, this place never change and never failed to give me a lot of inspiration. When I saw children playing I missed the days that I was in that age playing all day under the hot sun with my friends. How I wish I could back to that time the time that you don’t need to think about your work all that you can think is your study and playing time.

 

While walking around the academy Seunghyun remember that one of her high school friend is working here so he got a chance to find her. Not for away from his place he notice a familiar figure and face. He walk silently to don’t make any noise that make the girl disturbed and to make her surprise.

 

Seunghyun: do you need any help?

 

Yoona: aniyo…im fine (didn’t look picking up the papers in the tables)

 

Seunghyun: are you sure?

 

Yoona: neh…but thank--- (looking to the guy in front of her) OMO!!! Seunghyun Oppa!!! Its that you? (shock)

 

Seunghyun: how are you Yoona-ssi long time no see (slightly laugh)

 

Yoona: (put the papers on her desk and hug Seunghyun tight) Oppa! I hate you!!!

 

Seunghyun: (hug back) yah!!! its that’s how you great someone…

 

Yoona: yes!!! (break the hug) what brought you here?

 

Seunghyun: visiting you!!! Because I miss you haha!
 

Yoona: ah jinja? I miss you too Oppa. How are you? By the way you look…handsome ha!!! (puch Seunghyung arm)

 

Seunghyun: I’m fine…handsome? Where do you get that word ha?!? You too, you look amazing. You don’t look stress after all. What about you? Do you enjoy being a teacher?

 

Yoona: I’m fine…of course I enjoy every single day of my job…its really fun…you know me I like kids

 

Seunghyun: good for you, I’m happy to see that you actually like your job.

 

Yoona: thank you Oppa! Lets talk about you how’s being Director of your family hotel?

 

Seunghyun: its stressful, everyday paper works and sometimes I need to go to different country to attend seminar, conference, meeting. But I just learn to love my job even though its very hard.

 

Yoona: well…you need to love your work, you’re the future president.

 

Seunghyun: neh…

 

Yoona: Seunghyun Oppa…hows Kyuhyun Oppa? His working at your hotel right?

 

Seunghyun: his the same as all ways

 

Yoona is Seunghyung bestfriend back when they in high school together with Kyuhyun and Jessica. They like the academy’s crush and well-known students because of their family back ground and they are one of the smartest students.

 

Yoona: Oppa! Can I ask you something?

 

Seunghyun: what?

 

Yoona: do you have any news about…Jessica?

 

Seunghyun: about her? All that I know she’s in America

 

Yoona: its almost 3 year since I last saw her I miss her…Oppa sorry I didn’t---

 

Seunghyun: its finr Yoona, I know how close the two of you and I know how you miss her.

 

While Seunghyun and Yoona are having their conversation Ms. Park cut their conversation to inform Yoona that the meeting will start any minute and she need to be their soon.

 

Yoona: I will go now Oppa, take care Ok? (hug Seunghyun) I miss you…

 

Seunghyun: neh…take care too…(hug back)

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

After Yoona left Seunghyun walked around the academy. While walking he saw a little girl who is sitting alone in the waiting area. So he walked close to the little girl and have a talk.

 

Seunghyun: hello! (waving his hand) are you alone?

 

Little Girl: hello…neh I’m alone (low and cute voice)

 

Seunghyun: why are you here all this time…your waiting for someone?

 

Little Girl: neh…

 

Seunghyun: oh…can I sit with you until your guardian came, so your not alone?

 

Little Girl: (stare at Seunghyun) …ahmm OK….

 

Seunghyun: thank you…can I know your name?

 

Little Girl: Mister I don’t like to be rude but my mom and my aunties told me to do not talk to strangers…

 

Seunghyun suddenly slightly laugh of what the little girl told him.

 

Little Girl: Mister did I say something funny? Why are you laughing?

 

Seunghyun: aniyo,,,aniyo…I’m just happy to hear that from you. Your mom and your aunties teach you well. So if you don’t like to give your name can I call you Princess?

 

Little girl: why princess?

 

Seunghyun: coz you look like a princess, a beautiful one.

 

Little girl: mister are you a bad guy? Are you going to kidnap me? Because if that’s what your plan my Mom and my aunties are not rich people.

 

Seunghyun cant help but laugh hard.

 

Seunghyun: sorry for laughing, but the truth is im not bad guy really I’m not…I just want to be friends with you Princess. You know what your so cute and smart girl.

 

Little girl: really? Your not bad guy?

 

Seunghyun: yes! I swear im not bad guy. What do you want me to do to show that im not a bad guy?

 

Little girl: i…don’t…know…

 

Seunghyun: ok I know now…I will introduce myself…Ehem!!! So my name is Choi Seunghyun, im a Director of VIP hotel and im not a bad guy (give a big smile)

 

Little girl: how would I know if you saying is all true Mister? Everybody can say that they are Director and they are rich people?

 

Seunghyun: …well you have a point! But if im bad guy I will not talk to you instead I will steal you the first time I saw you…what do you think?

 

Little girl: maybe your right…maybe your not a bad guy

 

Seunghyun: so can I know your name now?

 

Little girl: sorry mister but even your not a bad guy we don’t know each other…

 

Seunghyun: ok I will not force you to tell me your name, instead I will call you Princess (tap the head of the little girl) where is your guardian are they not coming? I can drive you home if you want?

 

Little girl: no mister thank you but I’ll just wait for my aunties to fetch me

 

Seunghyun: aunties? Why not your mom?

 

Little girl: sometimes my mom fetch me but most of the time my aunties is the one who fetch me here. My mom is busy person she cant fetch me everyday…

 

Seunghyun: what about your dad? Is he busy too?

 

Little girl: I don’t have a dad mister

 

Seunghyun: im sorry for asking. You know what I solute your mom now…

 

Little girl: why?

 

Seunghyun: seriously…even tough your father is not here she teach you very well. She’s amazing. I want to meet her someday.

 

Little girl: yes my mom is amazing and even my aunties too…

 

Seunghyun: your such a good kid you know…keep it up. Your mom and your aunties are so lucky to have you.

 

Little girl: yes!!! me too im lucky to have them (eyesmile)

 

Seunghyun: you remind me of someone because of your smile…

 

Little girl: who is that mister? Your daughter?

 

Seunghyun: aniyo…I don’t have a daughter besides im not married yet

 

Little girl: then who is that?

 

Seunghyun: why do you want to know? Ok…I will tell you but promise me to keep that as a secret, can you promise me?

 

Little girl: yes I promise…

 

Seunghyun: your smile reminds me of someone who is special to me…

 

Little girl: your girlfriend?

 

Seunghyun: aniyo…shes not yet my girlfriend…but my future girlfriend hehe keep that a secret Princess you’re the first person that I talk about that…

 

Little girl: yes I promise…

 

Seunghyun: are you hungry?

 

Little girl: no…but im thirsty…

 

Seunghyun: ok…can you wait for me I will buy you some juice

 

Little girl: ok…

 

On the time that Seunghyun left to buy some juice for the little girl, the little girls guardians came.

 

Little girl: Omma?!? (hug)

 

Omma: oh my baby sorry for waiting…

 

Little girl: its fine Omma…why you? Where’s my aunties?

 

Omma: well I want to surprise you so i told them that im the one who will fetch you today…because I miss you so much (kiss on the cheeks)

 

Little girl: me too Omma…I miss you

 

Omma: can we go now?

 

Little girl: wait Omma…can we wait for my new friend he buy me some juice because I’m thirsty...

 

Omma: new friend?

 

Little girl: his very nice to me Omma and his good looking man, just wait and see…

 

Omma: wait…good looking man? You mean?

 

Little girl: his like your age Omma…but don’t worry he don’t hurt me while I’m waiting for you he stay to accompany me, so I wont feel lonely…his very nice trust me.

 

Omma: Ok! We will wait, I will thank him for doing that to you (phone ring) baby excuse me for a moment.

 

While the little girl mom is on the phone Seunghyun came with some juice and cupcakes for the little girl.

 

Seunghyun: hi princess sorry for taking so long…heres your juice and cupcakes eat it OK!
 

Little girl: mister thank you so much…by the way my Omma is her to fetch me she like to meet you. I will introduce you to my Omma.

 

Seunghyun: I thought your aunties are the one who will fetch you?

 

Little girl: well my mom miss me so she did fetch me…hehehe…

 

Seunghyun and the little girl walk closely to meet the mom of the little girl.

 

Little girl: mister…wait…Omma his here now my new friend

 

Omma: (facing Seunghyun) where?

 

Seunghyun was shock and stood for a moment when the little girls mom face him. He cant move his body he feel weak and betray from the moment he saw the little girls mom.

 

Little girl: omma meet my new friend, Mister this is my mom (pulling her mom close to Seunghyun)

 

Seunghyun: your mom is her? (confuse) Tipani-ssi???

 

Little girl: you know my mom mister?

 

Tiffany: Seunghyun…Oppa…(shock) Miyoung get in the car now…

 

Miyoung: but Omma…

 

Tiffany: (look strait at Seunghyun’s eyes) please Miyoung get in the car… I will be there in a minute (shaky voice)

 

Miyoung: Ok…Mister bye nice to meet you (waving her hand and dash to their car)

 

Seunghyun was so blank at this moment and cant even blink his eyes he wants to walk away but his body cant move.

 

Tiffany: Oppa…im sorry for not telling the truth...i…i…was finding the right time---

 

Seunghyun: Tipani---I was being honest without all the time I don’t hide anything to you. What you did? (teary eyes) I cant believe you…

 

Tiffany: (crying) mianhe Oppa…it not my plan to hide it to you…it just…im scared (grab Seunghyun’s arm)

 

Seunghyun: (take off Tiffany’s hand) scared of what Tipani? You make it worst (leave)

 

Tiffany: Oppa please let me explain…

 

Tiffany got no chance to explain more futher to Seunghyun. Seunghyun leave fast as he could and left Tiffany crying for forgiveness. She had nothing to do and just went to the car where Miyoung was.

 

At the car:

 

Miyoung: Omma what happened? Are you crying? Did he hurt you?

 

Tiffany: no baby…he did nothing…

 

Miyoung: Omma…? (hug Tiffany)

 

Tiffany: (hug back) im fine…can we go home and just eat there?

 

Miyoung: yes omma…(wiping Tiffany’s teary eyes)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

here you go guys...long update hah!!! finally Seunghyun meet Miyoung (but not fully intriduce to him right?) the story is getting there (where?) haha hopefully by next week i can update again...christmas break is done so back to reality for now...i would like to apologize for my slow moving of story...please bear with me :) 

 

what do you think about this chapter and what do you think will happen next ?

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)