BIG Project

2nd Chance

 

 

Chapter 21:

 

Tiffany went to her office and start her work. She open her email account and read the new messages that she receive. She receive many messages all of them are from different company who wants to work with her as their event organizer. While busy reading her messages her phone ring.

 

Tiffany: yobosayeo?

 

Yuri: Tipani…its Yuri…

 

Tiffany: neh…Yul why you call?

 

Yuri: nothing…just like to thank you for accepting my request…you work really good

 

Tiffany: you don’t have to thank me Yul, its my pleasure to work with your company…

 

Yuri is Tiffany’s close friend when she start her first job in different company. Yuri also friend of Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

Yuri: its our pleasure to work with you again, we already miss you…you know that! I hope you didn’t transfer to another company…I miss our bonding (sad voice)

 

Tiffany: ow I’m so touch Yul…I miss you all too…lets not talk about me transferred OK…its past, if I’m free we could see each other I miss our bonding too…

 

Yuri: so how’s Taeyeon and Sooyoung?

 

Tiffany: they are fine…Taeyeon is in Japan right now she’s busy with their recording studio and Sooyoung she’s still a shikshin hehehe you know her…

 

Yuri: jinja? its been a long time since I last saw the 3 of you…I really miss you…but how’s Miyoungie?

 

Tiffany: she’s doing good…

 

Yuri: she’s attending school right?

 

Tiffany: neh…

 

Yuri: I miss Miyoungie too…well I will visit in your house some time if we are both free then…I will go now Tipani, bye I miss you

 

Tiffany: bye Yul…take care…

 

End of conversation.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

At 5:30pm Taeyeon and Byunghae arrived in Japan, when they got there they head in the apartment where Byunghae rented. Byunghae use this apartment when his staying in Japan.

 

In the apartment:

 

Byunghae: Tae you use the room at the left side, its already fix so you can take a rest…I know your tired (busy arranging their luggage)

 

Taeyeon: neh…take your rest too…finish that later

 

Byunghae: let me finish this first before I rest…its better to fix everything

 

Taeyeon: Ok…are you hungry you want me to cook?

 

Byunghae: let me do that…just take your rest first

 

Taeyeon: but I’m not that tired…I can cook for our food

 

Byunghae: even though your not that tired, go and take you rest taengoo, don’t be stubborn

 

Taeyeon: what’s with you…your kidda weird…

 

Byunghae: WHAT?!?! weird? I just don’t want my girlfriend to be tired…that’s all, Ok finish with the luggage. I will cook for our food

 

Taeyeon: WOW!!! Your to sweet for today…its not my birthday why your acting like that…

 

Byunghae: nothing…why It had to be your birthday before I do this to you? You don’t like me being this?

 

Taeyeon: aniyo…I just don’t use to it, but if you want that, its fine…I will call Sooyoung for a while.

 

Byunghae: GOOD! Inform them that we arrived safe…

 

Taeyeon: neh…

 

 

Taeyeon went to the living room and sit herself in the sofa comfortably, dialing her phone.

 

Ring*ring*ring

 

Sooyoung: Tae wazzup?

 

Taeyeon: Soo we already arrived, so how are you there?

 

Sooyoung: nice…were fine here, Miyoung and I are in the house now…I don’t know Pani if she’s going home early.

 

Taeyeon: where’s Miyoung?

 

Sooyoung: in the living room watching TV…

 

Taeyeon: can I talk to her?

 

Sooyoung: neh wait… (“Miyoungie auntie Tae wants to talk to you” – almost shouting)

 

Miyoung: auntie Tae (excited) how’s the trip?

 

Taeyeon: hi baby…its good, hows our baby? Did you finish your assignment before watching TV?

 

Miyoung: neh…Its all done auntie Sooyoung help me…

 

Taeyeon: jinja? that’s great…did you already eat your dinner?

 

Miyoung: neh…auntie Sooyoung buy a lot of food, we eat a lot today…

 

Taeyeon: wow you eat a lot…good girl, I miss you already baby…

 

Miyoung: me too auntie Tae, I’m not use to it that only auntie Soo fetch me in school…come back soon Ok?

 

Taeyeon: yes! I will come back soon don’t worry…baby sleep at the right time Ok…don’t sleep late…I will hang the phone now Ok…just told auntie Sooyoung that I hang up

 

Miyoung: Ok…bye auntie take care I love you

 

Taeyeon: bye bye I love you too baby…

 

Byunghae: I love you more…

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t notice that Byunghae is listening.

 

Taeyeon: (face her back) I’m not talking to you…you know that

 

Byunghae: yah I know…I just want to say that I love you more…

 

Taeyeon: … (ahjumma laugh)

 

Byunghae:  why you laughing ha!!!

 

Taeyeon: your too cheesy…(laugh)

 

Byunghae walk behind Taeyeon and tickle his girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon: YAH…s...*laugh*…t…op…*laugh* (laughing hard)

 

Byunghae: no I wont stop…

 

Taeyeon: *laugh*…plea…se….i….cant….breath…(laugh)

 

Byunghae: (stop tickling, hug Taeyeon from back) are you gonna laugh at me again? Ha…

 

Taeyeon: (breath hard) no…mianhae…

 

Byunghae: I just miss my girlfriend that’s why I’m so cheesy…(kiss the head of Taeyeon)

 

Taeyeon: I miss you too…Byung

 

After that Taeyeon and Byunghae eat their dinner they take their rest while sharing their different story to each other.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany finally arrived home early for this day, so she brought something for Miyoung and Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany: I’m home…

 

Sooyoung: your early…whats that…(pointing at the paper bag)

 

Tiffany: Ice cream…where’s Miyoung…

 

Miyoung: I’m here Omma…(run and hug Tiffany)

 

Tiffany: hi baby…I bought something, your  favorite…(eyesmile)

 

Miyoung: Ice cream? (eyes wide open) yehey…thanks Omma…

 

Tiffany: lets go lets eat this…

 

While they eating ice cream, Sooyoung told Tiffany that Taeyeon called and also Miyoung tell story about how is her school. They enjoy chatting with each other and they did not notice the time.

 

Tiffany: OMO…its already 10:40pm…

 

Sooyoung: oh…yah your right…

 

Tiffany: baby you need to sleep now…lets go…

 

After minutes Tiffany came back down stairs, she saw Sooyoung sitting in the living room playing on her phone.

 

Tiffany: Soo why are here…are you not sleepy?

 

Sooyoung: no…I don’t feel sleepy…you?

 

Tiffany: same here…(sit beside Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung: so how’s work?

 

Tiffany: tiring…

 

Sooyoung: but you enjoy right? (stop playing her phone)

 

Tiffany: yup…you?

 

Sooyoung: well I didn’t work that’s much this day…

 

Tiffany: why…because Taeyeon and Byung are not here?

 

Sooyoung: hahaha that’s one reason…and we already finish the paper works so yeah…chill time for now…btw how’s Seunghyun Oppa?

 

Tiffany: his fine…his busy this past few days (brows some magazine)

 

Sooyoung: so no date…for this week?

 

Tiffany: kind of…

 

Sooyoung: that’s the bad thing for having a boyfriend who is a director…always busy…

 

Tiffany: not really Soo…

 

Sooyoung: you miss him right?

 

Tiffany: mmmm…yes of course I miss him…

 

Sooyoung: why don’t you call him…if you miss him…

 

Tiffany: I already talk to him…before I got home…btw Soo I accept another big project so maybe next day I will go home late.

 

Sooyoung: jinja? what company? Another big project that’s another big money Tipani…

 

Tiffany: SJ corporation, they having a welcome party and opening of their new building…so yeah I accept it.

 

Sooyoung: SJ corporation…I heard that in the news they have a branch in America so yeah that’s a big company…good luck for that.

 

Tiffany: thanks…

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Another morning Tiffany went to her office early for the preparation for the big project that she have. She try to build together with her crew a draft plan about it.

 

In her office:

 

Tiffany’s phone ring

 

Ring*ring*ring

 

Tiffany: yobosayeo…

 

Seunghyun: Tipani…good morning

 

Tiffany: Oppa good morning too…why you call?

 

Seunghyun: checking my girlfriend…where are you now? Did you eat breakfast?

 

Tiffany: (chuckle) I’m in my office and yes I already eat my breakfast…what about you?

 

Seunghyun: I’m just on my way to the office…your early today? Many works?

 

Tiffany: neh…I got a new big project so I was working for it…

 

Seunghyun: jinja? that’s great…but don’t forget to rest and eat Ok…that’s important…I will go now I’m driving talk to you late ok?

 

Tiffany: thanks oppa…drive safe…I will talk to you later…

 

Seunghyun: Tipani saranghae…take care

 

Tiffany: (giggling) neh…saranghae, take care too Oppa…

 

After the conversation on the phone, Tiffany heard knock on the door.

 

Seohyun: excuse me Tiffany-ssi? Their some who wants to talk to you?

 

Tiffany: who?

 

Seohyun: he said that he is from SJ corporation.

 

Tiffany: ah jinja? let him come in…

 

Seohyun went outside to lead the visitor in Tiffany’s office.

 

Seohyun: Tiffany-ssi his here (open the door)

 

Tiffany: annyeonghasayeo…I’m Tiffany Hwang please come in…

 

Unknown: annyeonghasayeo Ms. Hwang, I’m Jung Yonghwa from SJ corporation (bow his head)

 

Tiffany: please take a sit Mr. Jung…its nice to meet you

 

Mr. Jung: thank you…btw I’m here to deliver the paper plan that we want on the event…I hope you read my message to you.

 

Tiffany: neh…I already read it. (take the envelope)

 

Mr. Jung: that’s only our draft plan…you told us to make our own so you have it.

 

Tiffany: ah neh…this will help us to build our own plan tough.

 

Mr. Jung: our Director wants a meeting with you to elaborate more of the concept and talk about everything that he wants to our event.

 

Tiffany: that’s great…when I will meet your director?

 

Mr. Jung: I think this week, but I don’t know the exact day. His in Japan  right now for some business.

 

Tiffany: I understand…just contact me if when is the meeting so we can start the planning of event.

 

Mr. Jung: neh…thank you for accepting our project Ms. Hwang, we are luck to have you us our event organizer. Your very popular in organizing an event. so thank you again.

 

Tiffany: you don’t have to thank me, I didn’t start my work to your company…but thank you. (eyesmile)

 

Mr. Jung: that’s all…I think I have to go. See you at the meeting Ms. Hwang nice meeting you…(bow his head)

 

Tiffany: yes…I will see you at the meeting…nice meeting you too. (bow her head)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys...yey UPDATE :/ hahaha how are you? me not so good kid of tired...but its fine because i update this story

hope you like it...Taeyeon and Byunghae moment sorry if their moment is not so good, i dont know but i cant think clearly :)

do you what Sooyoung to have a partner here? if you did please comment who do want to pair with her...OK? 

another big project for Tiffany...and whos Yonghwa here? (curious?) hehehe LET SEE!!!

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)