Confession of a Child

2nd Chance

 

Chapter 19:

 

Almost 1 month pass when Seunghyun and Tiffany talk and clear everything to each other. They start dating again but this time they are official couple. That night when Seunghyun went to Tiffany’s house to apologize, he also asked Tiffany:

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Seunghyun: (hug Tiffany) sush….please stop crying. I know. Tipani please lets start again.

 

Tiffany: yes…oppa…lets start again (hug him tightly)

 

Seunghyun: (break the hug) Tipani lets go inside its getting cold here (caressing Tiffany’s arms)

 

Tiffany and Seunghyun went inside the house.

In the kitchen:

 

Tiffany: Oppa do you want coffee or tea?

 

Seunghyun: ahm…coffee (sit comfortably in the kitchen chair)

 

Tiffany: here you go (place the mug in the table)

 

Seunghyun: thanks…

 

Tiffany: so what time did you come here? Did my friends told you something?

 

Seunghyun: I came here-I think 8 (sipping his coffee) your friends?...ah well…Yes they told me everything.

 

Tiffany: JINJA?!?! everything? Like what?

 

Seunghyun: (staring at Tiffany) they told me that…you’re been crying every night because of what happened to both of us. And I’m really sorry for that…mianhe Tipani.

 

Tiffany: (blush) its…nothing now Oppa, I understand why you did that. that’s all they told you?

 

Seunghyun: no…they told me many things and it helps me a lot to know you more.

 

Tiffany: what? can you tell me everything that my friends told you

 

Seunghyun: I don’t neet to elaborate that to you, that’s only the basic you know…Tipani (serious tone)

 

Tiffany: neh…

 

Seunghyun: actually I want to ask you this along time ago…and I already told your friends about this.

 

Tiffany: what is that? (nervous)

 

Seunghyun: well. I want you…to be my official girlfriend…Tipani can you be my girlfriend? I will do everything to prove to you that I’m serious about my feelings for you. Tipani Hwang could you be my girlfriend? (hold Tiffany’s hands)

 

Tiffany: (stunned) Oppa………Of…course I will (eyesmile)

 

Seunghyun: so that means were official? Is that a yes?

 

Tiffany: YES!!! you want that right?

 

Seunghyun: of course…I want that…I love that…(went to Tiffany and hug her tightly)

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

In VIP hotel, everybody was ready for their meeting. All the staff are there except for Director Choi, Mr. Cho told everybody to just wait for the Director. While Mr. Cho talking to the staff to just wait, Director Choi came in.

 

D. Choi: good morning, sorry for waiting (bow his head)

 

All of the staff and even Mr. Cho was shock they just bow their heads to great the Director. They knew that Director Choi was in his good mood today.

 

D. Choi: so…can we start the meeting (look at Mr. Cho)

 

Mr. Cho: ah…yeah lets start now…please take your sit now

 

After 2 hours of meeting they already ended up, they ended the meeting happily of course because of the good news that they heard. The VIP hotel won an award again for being a well known hotel in the whole South Korea. Because of that Director Choi announce that they will have a big party next week to celebrate the award that their hotel got.

 

In Director Choi’s Office:

 

Mr. Choi: I cant believe it we won again (big smile on his face)

 

D. Choi: even me I cant believe it…

 

Mr. Cho: President know this already?

 

D. Choi: neh…I called him last night. His the one who wants a party to celebrate the award that we got.

 

Mr. Cho: Jinja?!?! President is daebakk!!!

 

D. Choi: neh…

 

Mr. Cho: by the way are you staying until 5?

 

D. Choi: I don’t think I will stay…I have something to do…(busy browsing some papers)

 

Mr. Cho: something to do? Like what? your always go early this past weeks…

 

D. Choi: is none of your business ok…

 

Mr. Choi: none of my business? Ha! Is also my business I’m the secretary of this hotel…what if President call and ask where are you what I’m going to answer if your not going to tell me where are you going.

 

D. Choi: (evil stare) is none of your business Kyuhyun…and whats the reason for him to call you? I’m not kid anymore ok! Just finish your work and then go home early if that’s what you want…

 

Mr. Cho: ah!!! Jinja? your hiding something right? Your acting really weird this past weeks are you seeing somebody? Ha Seunghyun?

 

D. Choi: none of your business…get out of my office I need to finish this…(get back to his work)

 

Mr. Cho: ha! Your crazy Seunghyun, even if you hide that in a very deep sand I will find it out…you hiding something…(walk across the door)

 

D. Choi: haha your more crazy don’t you know that!!! leave now…you kid!!!

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

Miyoung’s POV:

 

Its already 3pm and my class ended early today, my playmates are gone now they been fetch by their guardians and I’m the only one here waiting for my ride. Its not new for me to wait for my guardians to fetch me home but its kind of boring to wait. i’m just going to draw something while waiting for my ride to avoid boredom.

 

While Miyoung busy in her things, somebody caught her attention

 

Unknown: hi princes…

 

Miyoung: (face her back) Uncle Seunghyun!!! (shock)

 

Seunghyun: hi pricess…sorry I’m late

 

Miyoung: why are you here? Are you with Omma?

 

Seunghyun: I’m here to fetch you…no your mom is not with me (smile)

 

Miyoung: …..you fetch me? Where’s my aunty Taeyeon and aunty Sooyoung?

 

Seunghyun: why? you don’t want me to fetch you?

 

Miyoung: no!!! is not like that uncle…

 

Seunghyun: lets go now I will explain to you in the car (take Miyoungs trolley bag and take Miyoungs hands)

 

Miyoung follow her uncle Seunghyun in the car.

 

In the car:

 

Seunghyun: first…where do you want to eat ha Princes? (adjusting the seatbelt of Miyoung)

 

Miyoung: I want to eat to Omma’s favorite restaurant…the Italian restaurant down the city…

 

Seunghyun: ok then lets eat there…(smile)

 

Miyoung: ahmmm…uncle Seunghyun can I ask you…some question?

 

Seunghyun: yes what is that princess? (start the engine)

 

Miyoung: are we going out today? (cute shy voice)

 

Seunghyun: well…I was about to ask you that but you asked first?

 

Miyoung: so we are going out today? (excited voice)

 

Seunghyun: you want to go out today…My princess?

 

Miyoung: yes…I want to…I miss going out…but…

 

Seunghyun: but what princess?

 

Miyoung: did my aunties and Omma knows that I’m with you…?

 

Seunghyun: hehehe your so cute…of course before I fetch you I asked your aunties and your Omma about it so don’t worry…Ok princess?

 

Miyoung: jinja? yehey…

 

After 30 minutes Miyoung and Seunghyun got to the restaurant that Miyoung suggest.

 

Waiter: good evening Sir…ow Miyoung you’re here…

 

Miyoung: hello Taemin Oppa…(waving her hand cutely)

 

Taemin: long time no see…where is your mom?

 

Miyoung: neh…my Omma she not with me…ow!!! By the way Taemin Oppa here’s my Uncle Seunghyun his with me…not my Omma…

 

Taemin: ow I see…good evening sir (bow his head)

 

Miyoung: Taemin Oppa…is my sit is available?

 

Seunghyun was confused because of Miyoung action.

 

Taemin: your favorite spot? Yes yes…lets go their…I will lead the way sir…

 

Miyoung and Seunghyun followed Taemin, while Seunghyun holds Miyoung’s hands.

 

Miyoung: that’s my chair (pointing at the chair beside the glass window)…uncle Seunghyun lets sit their (pulling Seunghyun’s hands)

 

Seunghyun: ok Princess…anything that you want (smile)

 

Taemin: so whats your order sir and Miyoungie…

 

Miyoung: Taemin Oppa you know whats mine hehehe (cute laugh)

 

Taemin: of course Miyoungie…your favorite, what about you sir…

 

Seunghyun: (look at the menu) ahmmm…actually is my first time to eat here, I don’t know what to choose…

 

Taemin: is that so…sir try our best seller the---

 

Miyoung: Taemin Oppa…just give uncle Seunghyun what Omma always eat here…that’s your best seller right?

 

 

Taemin: ok I got it…just wait for your order…

 

After Taemin take their orders. Seunghyun speaks what on his mind the time when they got their in the resto.

 

Seunghyun: Princess can I ask you question…

 

Miyoung: yes…uncle what is that?

 

Seunghyun: your just close to that Taemin guy? Your always here?

 

Miyoung: yes…Omma and I are always eat here when she have a free time…were regular customer here…

 

Seunghyun: ah is that so…your Omma love to eat Italian foods?

 

Miyoung: neh…and American foods too, she love that so much…

 

Seunghyun: I see…

 

Taemin came with a tray food

 

Taemin: here you go…(place the food in the table) enjoy your food sir…Miyoungie eat well Ok!!! (caress Miyoungs head)

 

Miyoung: neh Oppa…

 

Seunghyun: lets eat…

 

Miyoung: wait…lets pray first…

 

Seunghyun was amazed of what Miyoung action. He just bow his head and Miyoung lead the prayer. After they finish praying they start eating.

 

Seunghyun: you love the food?

 

Miyoung: yes…I love it…thank you uncle Seunghyun (eyesmile)

 

Seunghyun: your welcome my princess…

 

Miyoung: uncle Seunghyun…why are calling me Princess when you already know my really name?

 

Seunghyun: hahaha because that’s the first name that I know about you, remember?…I named you that…why you don’t like that name?

 

Miyoung: aniyo…i’m just curious hehehe

 

Seunghyun: so can I call you by that name?

 

Miyoung: neh…its cute though, you’re the only person who calls me that…

 

Seunghyun: jinja? well happy to hear that…

 

After they finish their foods, Miyoung remember that she has homework to make.

 

Miyoung: Uncle Seunghyun…can we go home now I need to work on my assignment…teacher Yoona told us to do that…

 

Seunghyun: Yoona?!? Im Yoona? Your teacher? (on his mind "its a small world")

 

Miyoung: neh…

 

Seunghyun: jinja? well let me help you do that? what subject?

 

Miyoung: math...your helping me?

 

Seunghyun: math…cool I love math…of course I will do anything to my princess. Lets do it now. So we can go somewhere.

 

Miyoung: ah jinja? we are going somewhere? (excited tone)

 

Seunghyun: neh…but lets do first your assignment

 

Seunghyun help Miyoung to do her assignment. They finish the homework within 15 minutes. Seunghyun was very good in different kind of math.

 

Miyoung: wow uncle Seunghyun your really good in solving math problems…can you help me every time that I have homework in math?

 

Seunghyun: sure…just for you…so where do you want to go next?

 

Miyoung: can we go to the mall…and eat some ice cream…I miss ice cream…

 

Seunghyun: ok…lets go my princess

 

After they got out Seunghyun paid for their food and thank Taemin for serving them nicely.

 

Its just 15 minutes of drive Miyoung and Seunghyun got to the mall its already 6pm when they got there. When they step to the mall Miyoung pull Seunghyun to her favorite ice cream shop.

 

Ice cream shop:

 

Seunghyun: what flavor do you want?

 

Miyoung: strawberry…

 

Seunghyun: Ok…

 

Seunghyun order a chocolate ice cream while Miyoung got her favorite strawberry ice cream.

 

Miyoung happily eating her ice cream.

 

Seunghyun: do you enjoy your ice cream?

 

Miyoung: neh…its delicious I love strawberry…Omma love this too…

 

Seunghyun: jinja?

 

Miyoung: yes…Omma is obsesses with pink…so she love strawberry ice cream…

 

Seunghyun: wow!!! I got a lot from you…my princess…(pinch Miyoung’s chick)

 

Miyoung: you got a lot from me? What that’s mean?

 

Seunghyun: ahhh nothing…hehe eat your ice cream before it melts.

 

While their eating ice cream Seunghyun and Miyoung have a walk. In their way in the department store they past from toys section and Miyoung was look and touch different toys. But one toy get Miyoung attention, It was a pink doll house.

 

Seunghyun: do you want that?

 

Miyoung: ahmmm…..(shy) yes…. (finish her Ice cream)

 

Seunghyun: excuse me miss…how much is this (pointing at the doll house)

 

Miyoung was stunned, because she wants that toy so badly.

 

Sales Lady: its 10,000 dollars sir.

 

Seunghyun: (look at Miyoung) you want that?

 

Miyoung: …….yes…but don’t buy it, its fine…

 

Seunghyun: but you like it right? Ok miss…will going to take it…

 

Sales Lady: ok sir…follow me to the cashier…

 

Seunghyun holds Miyoung hands and follow the sales lady, but Miyoung don’t move.

 

Seunghyun: whats the matter Princess…? Are you ok?

 

Miyoung: are you going to by that for me…?

 

Seunghyun: yes…so lets go to the cashier

 

Miyoung: uncle Seunghyun…its fine you don’t have to buy that for me.

 

Seunghyun: no…I will buy that for you…you like that toy right? Its fine, if that’s makes you happy…

 

Miyoung just followed Seunghyun to the cashier.

 

Sales lady: here it is sir…(smile) by the way your daughter is so cute

 

Seunghyun: (stunned for what he hear) ah…yes…she is…thank you

 

Miyoung didn’t hear what the sales lady say because her attention was on her new doll house.

 

Seunghyun: so here it is…my first gift for my Princess…

 

Miyoung: (eyesmile) THANK YOU UNCLE SEUNGHYUN!!!…(hug him tightly)

 

Seunghyun: welcome my princess…so you like it?

 

Miyoung: yes…super…thank you so much for this uncle…

 

Seunghyun: I’m happy that your happy my Princess, anything for you (looked at his watch) I think we should go home now…

 

Miyoung: yes uncle…(looking at her doll house happily)

 

In the car:

 

Seunghyun: you have fun? (driving carefully)

 

Miyoung: YES!!! I have a lot of fun today…thank you uncle Seunghyun…(eyesmile)

 

Seunghyun: me too…I enjoyed it…

 

Miyoung: can we do this next time?

 

Seunghyun: you want?

 

Miyoung: yes…its fun to be with you uncle Seunghyun…

 

Seunghyun: me too…its fun to be with you my Princess…

 

Miyoung: uncle Seunghyun, can I ask you again a question?

 

Seunghyun: sure…

 

Miyoung: you told me last time that you have a specially person In your life…who is she? Is she Omma?

 

Seunghyun was shock and tense by what Miyoung ask her.

 

Miyoung: do you love my Omma? I heard last night my aunties and Omma are talking about love…and I heard that auntie Sooyoung said that you and Omma are dating? Is that true?

 

Seunghyun: ……ah well…your to young for this kind of thing my Pricess…but because you asked about that…its true that your Omma and me are dating…

 

Miyoung: really? (smile) so you love her? Because my aunty Sooyoung told me if you date somebody that means you love that person…so you love my Omma?

 

Seunghyun: aigoo…your to young and you asked like your already in my age…of course I love your Omma and I care for her so much

 

Miyoung: really…I’m happy that you love my Omma…then if you love my Omma ask her to marry you? Ask her!!!

 

Seunghyun: what!?!?! what are you saying…where do you get that thing ha my Princess (laugh)…

 

Miyoung: I just watch that on tv…my aunties and Omma love watching movies about love…

 

Seunghyun: hahaha your so funny…(pinch Miyoung chick)

 

Miyoung: why are you laughing?

 

Seunghyun: because your so funny…

 

Miyoung: I thought you love my Omma…

 

Seunghyun: of course I love you Omma so much…but its to early for marrying her…maybe a year or two…

 

Miyoung: but……..i want to have a father like you uncle Seunghyun…

 

Seunghyun was very touch but partly sad because he knows that Miyoung grew up without her father by her side, that makes her heart in pain. He knows the reason why Miyoung have no father at this time, because Sooyoung and Taeyeon told him everything about the past of Tiffany.

 

Seunghyun: you want me to be your father?

 

Miyoung: ahmmm…yes…because you make me happy…and my Omma…

 

Seunghyun; (stop the car) listen Princess…even if me and your Omma is not yet married I can be your father…I love to be your father…you know why…

 

Miyoung: why?

 

Seunghyun: because…I care for you and I love you…like your Omma…the two of you are the most important person in my life now…ok…(kiss Miyoung’s head)

 

Miyoung: you really love me?

 

Seunghyun: yes!!! I really do my princess…

 

Miyoung: I love you too uncle Seunghyun…and thank you for this day…

 

Seunghyun: your welcome my princess…(start the engine)

 

Miyoung: uncle Seunghyun…can you promise me something?

 

Seunghyun: what is that my Princess?

 

Miyoung: don’t make my Omma cry again…I love her so much I don’t want to see her cry…and please don’t leaver her alone…promise me uncle…

 

Seunghyun was stunned from Miyoung’s words he know how Miyoung suffer to see her mother cry.

 

Seunghyun: I promise my princess…I will never leave the two of you…

 

Miyoung: thank you uncle Seunghyun…

 

Minutes past Miyoung was sleeping soundly because of the activity that they do this day Miyoung get tired that made her sleep. Seunghyun while driving took a chance to atleast watch Miyoung sleep. He was happy for this day because he got a chance to be with Miyoung and get close to her more. After an hour they got to Miyoungs house.

 

Seunghyun: princess where here…(whispering)

 

Miyoung just slightly open her eyes and nod. Seunghyun got no choice but to carry Miyoung inside the house. Seunghyun place Miyoung head on his shoulder and carry her gently, and his one free hand grab the doll house the she bought for Miyoung.

 

Inside the house:

 

Tiffany heard the doorbell rang so she rush to the door monitor and check who is it. She saw Seunghyun carrying Miyoung so she dash out of the house open the gate for Seunghyun.

 

Tiffany: your home now…

 

Seunghyun: neh…

 

Tiffany: let me carry Miyoung…

 

Seunghyun: aniyo let me…just help me with this (give the doll house to Tiffany)

 

Tiffany: you bought this?

 

Seunghyun: neh…she wants that so I bought that to her.

 

Tiffany: you shouldn’t do that…lets go inside…

 

They already inside the house. Seunghyun saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon sitting in the living room.

 

Seunghyun: annyeonghasayeo…

 

Taeyeon: oh Oppa you’re here now…

 

Sooyoung went to Tiffany and take the doll house.

 

Sooyoung: wow…you bought this Oppa?
 

Seunghyun: neh…Miyoung want’s that…so I bought it for her

 

Tiffany: like what I told you…you shouldn’t do that…

 

Seunghyun: why?

 

Tiffany: because that’s to expensive…and don’t spoiled that kid…she might be stubborn if you always give what she wants.

 

Taeyeon: yes…Fany is right…

 

Seunghyun: I’m not spoiling Miyoung…I just want her to be happy

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung get silent for what Seunghyun said.

 

Seunghyun: did I said something wrong?

 

Tiffany: no…lets bring Miyoung in her room…

 

Seunghyun and Tiffany went to Miyoung’s.

 

Seunghyun: here you go…(placing Miyoung in her bed carefully) sleep tight my Princess (kiss Miyoung head)

 

Tiffany saw everything how Seunghyun take care of Miyoung. She was touch by the action of Seunghyun she never thought that he will care very much for her daughter. Tiffany was happy to see that Seunghyun care so much about Miyoung.

 

Tiffany: thank you for fetching Miyoung to school and make her happy this day…

 

Seunghyun: its nothing…its my pleasure to be with her…thank you for allowing me to go out with her (watching Miyoung sleep)

 

Tiffany: (eyesmile) no thank you…ow wait you want to eat?

 

Seunghyun: no I’m full we eat outside…I think I got to go now…take your rest to OK?!?!

 

Tiffany: lets go…

 

When they walk close to the door Miyoung speaks…

 

Miyoung: uncle Seunghyun…thank you again…I love you good night…

 

Seunghyun: (face Miyoung) welcome,,,I love you too my princess good night

 

Tiffany just smile to see how Miyoung enjoy this day with Seunghyun.

 

In the Living room:

 

Seunghyun: I got to go…thank you again for allowing me to go out with Miyoung (bow his head)

 

Taeyeon: yah!!! Oppa you don’t need to be formal…

 

Sooyoung: neh…thank you too…that you’re the one who fetch Miyoung from school…because of the we have are bonding time.

 

Seunghyun: neh…I got to go…good night ladies…

 

Tiffany: Oppa…wait…I will walk to you outside.

 

Seunghyun: its fine…you don’t have too

 

Tiffany: aniyo…lets go…(drag Seunghyun out)

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon was amazed by Tiffany’s action so they follow the two outside and take a look.

 

Seunghyun: its cool go inside I’m going now…

 

Tiffany: Oppa…ammm thank you again for doing this for Miyoung I really appreciate it…

 

Seunghyun: anything for the both of you…ok…good night Tipani (kiss Tiffany’s forehead)

 

Tiffany: good night too…

 

Seunghyun: go to sleep now ok…I love you Tipani…(walk to his car)

 

Tiffany: (stunned) Oppa…wait (walk close to Seunghyun) I forgot to give you something…(peck Seunghyun lips)

 

Seunghyun was shock and he didn’t expect that Tiffany will give her first kiss. He felt so alive when he feel Tiffany’s soft lips. Even if its just a quick kiss, he enjoyed it so much.

 

Tiffany: (eyesmile) good night Oppa…drive safe ok…good night saranghae (eyesmie)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATE....UPDATE whooot fresh from my brain...hello guys....how are you? ok let me apologized for not updating for almost 2 weeks i think...busy in school you know reporting...well this is it what do you think....THE FIRST KISS :D hahaha i enjoy writing this chapter because of Miyoung :) thank you for waiting for my update i wish you will support me until the end...OK GUYS :))) 

 

SERIOUSLY I LOVE YOU MY DEAR READERS...give me more commets ok :)

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)))

 

LOVE LOTS <3