Chapter 12

2nd Chance

 

3 weeks later:

 

Tiffany got a new event to organize but not that big like the event that she did in V.I.P hotel. In the V.I.P hotel everything is back to normal after the celebration. But even if 3 weeks has been past Mr. Cho and the other staff in the hotel missed the days that they preparing the event and they missed Tiffany because they have a great time and built friendship even its just week.

 

This day Director Choi called a meeting to talk about the new facilities for their hotel. After the meeting Mr. Cho open again the topic of how they succeed in the preparation and celebration of the hotel and all of them reminisce that days. After that conversation to their staff Director Choi plan a small party, he called and reserved a restobar somewhere in Seoul to have a celebration there.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Mr. Cho: Director are you serious about that?

 

D. Choi: serious of what?

 

Mr. Cho: the party?!?!
 

D. Choi: … of course I am, why? if your not interested then don’t go. I’m not forcing you do go anyway.

 

Mr. Cho: hey! I’m not saying I’m not interested to go…I’m just shocked of your decision and besides you didn’t want to go to parties since you and Jessica broke…up…

 

D. Choi: ……

 

Mr. Cho: I don’t intent to say that thing…mianhae

 

D. Choi: it’s fine…you know your right about last time. Its time for me to move on, its been 3 years and I don’t love her anymore.

 

Mr. Cho: GOOD!!! I think my bestfriend is back…Choi Seunghyun is back now!!! (tapping the shoulder of Director Choi)

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany’s Office:

 

Seohyun: OH!!! Tiffany-ssi your back! How is it?

 

Tiffany: neh! Well its great they all love it (eye smile)

 

Seohyun: happy to hear that (smile)

 

Tiffany: thank you…(cellphone ring) excuse me.

 

Tiffany: yoboseyo…

 

D. Choi: Ms. Hwang…its me Director Choi…remember me?

 

Tiffany: (wide eyes) oh…Director Choi of course I remember you…how are you?

 

D. Choi: I’m fine…what about you?

 

Tiffany: fine also…why did you call?

 

D. Choi: ahh…are you free tonight? well I want you to come for the party tonight…

 

Tiffany: …about that…i…have many papers to finish

 

D. Choi: so…you cant come?

 

Tiffany: I will try to come but I’m not promising. OK? But whats that pary…its your birthday today?!?

 

D. Choi: no its not my birthday…actually its for the success of the anniversary celebration. I want to treat you all and besides all of the staff that you’ve work with misses you so much, so please come they would be happy if your also there.

 

Tiffany: jinja…?!? I missed them too…I will try to come don’t worry.

 

D. Choi: and if you’ll come tonight can you please bring Ms. Seo too?

 

Tiffany: haha ok I will bring her too…uhmm where is the place?

 

D. Choi: I will text you the whole address…Ms. Hwang thank you…see you tonight

 

Tiffany: thank you too…see yah!!!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

7 pm they all came in the restobar except of Tiffany and Seohyun, Director Choi cant take every single minute looking at his wrist watch, all of the staff and Mr. Cho enjoy the food and some of them are singing happily in the karaoke.

 

Mr. Cho: (hand a can of beer to D. Choi) any problem?

 

D. Choi: nothing…

 

Mr. Cho: nothing?!? Why are you looking at your watch every single minute then? did you expecting someone to come…apart from us?

 

D. Choi: ahmmm…nothing…just checking the time (in his mind “maybe she’s not coming”)

 

After 30 minutes somebody knock on the door all of them stop for what they doing and surprisingly….

 

Tiffany and Seohyun: annyeonghasayeo sorry were late (bow their head)

 

Staff: annyeong…(shock)

 

They all welcome Tiffany and Seohyun they all hug each other and great warmly.

 

Mr. Cho: OMO…Ms. Hwang…Ms. Seo  annyeong (wide smile)

 

Tiffany: annyeong Mr. Cho and Director Choi

 

D. Choi: (in his mind "i thought she didn't come...atleast shes here now") annyeong (bow his head)

 

Seohyun: annyeong (bow her head)

 

Mr. Cho: don’t be so formal…have a sit…

 

Tiffany: sorry if we are late…we just finish first the papers in the office

 

D. Choi: its ok…atleast you two came…

 

Mr. Cho: we didn’t expect that the two of you will come tonight…I’m happy that the both of you came…wait…wait…I know now!!!

 

Tiffany and Seohyun: know now what?

 

Mr. Cho: hahaha…why Director Choi check his watch every single minute…because he is waiting for---yay!!!

 

D.Choi: (step the foot of Mr. Cho) hehehe…neh…(give a Mr. Cho an eye contact)

 

Mr. Cho: ouch…that hurts…

 

D. Choi: don’t mind him Ok…

 

They all happy chatting while some of them drinking, singing, dancing. Then suddenly Mr. Cho stand and grab a mic and announcing that he wants to have a game a singing game. Then all of them agree, the mechanics of game is you need to have a high score to be able to win the game.

 

After 6th staff finish singing Mr. Cho change the game instead of singing solo you need to sing with a partner some of them are protesting but they agree later on. Again they start the game. Until some of the staff protest again not because they don’t like the game they just notice that Director Choi, Mr. Cho, Tiffany, and Seohyun are the only person who did not try to sing in front. So they just give the mic to Mr. Cho force him to sing.

 

Mr.Cho: Ok…Ok…we will sing…

 

D. Choi: not me…I’m not going to sing…I’m the one who will give the price remember?

 

Staff: that’s not fair Director you need to sing

 

D. Choi: b…u…t…

 

Mr. Cho: Ok…he will sing also with Ms. Hwang

 

Everybody in the room are cheering and agreeing with Mr. Cho.

 

D. Choi: NO!!! (looking at Mr. Cho)

 

Mr.Cho: Ms. Hwang its fine if you sing with Director?

 

Tiffany: ahhh that…ammm O…K…but in one condition you need to sing too…with Ms. Seo…deal?!?!

 

Seohyun: what…?!?!

 

Mr. Cho: FINE…I will sing with her…

 

Tiffany: then the both of you sing first…(give the mic to Seohyun)

 

Seohyun did have no choice but to sing with Mr. Cho.

 

Title: Way Back Into Love

Artist: Hugh Grant Ft. Haley Bennett

 

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/h/hugh_grant_and_haley_bennett/way_back_into_love.html ]
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh


 

After Mr. Cho and Seohyun sing everybody in the room clap their hands and give a standing ovation. They all love the voice of the two. They all clap loudly when they saw the score “95” it’s the highest score at this point.

 

Mr. Cho: now lets hear this two sing…HWAITING beat us!!! (give the mic to D. Choi)

 

Title: Different

Artist: SNSD Taeyeon Ft. Kim Bum Soo

 

Like a shoelace being untied
We're growing farther apart.
The opposite of love
Is not separation;
It is apathy

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I seek separation
Because your cruel words have inflicted wounds
My once-loving heart cannot recognize you
It tells me to stop, let's break up

Love, love hurts
Love, separation speaks to me
Love, even if I am alone again
A woman speaks, clutching her wounded heart

I'm sorry, so sorry, I seek her
Things I couldn't do for her deafen me
I fear that if the memories are lost
I will be lost, too, so I say I'm sorry

Love, love hurts
Love, separation speaks to me
Love, even if I am alone again
A man speaks, saying I'm sorry, I apologize

If separation can mend a heart scolded by love
I don’t leave you
Leave me
I can't leave you
Leave me
So I love you you’re my soul

Love, love hurts
I will take the painful love
Love, separation speaks to me
It can't be anyone but you, you're my love
Even if I am alone again
A woman speaks, clutching her wounded heart
A man speaks, saying I'm sorry, I love you 


 

They all stand and give a very loud clap. Some of them are shock because this is the first that they hear Director Choi and Tiffany sing. And they did not expect this two have a really good voice. Aloud screaming began when the score appear in the screen “99” they beat Mr. Cho and Seohyun. Tiffany gave Director Choi a high five after they win the game.

 

After they finish the game they plan to live and go home, but before they live the room they took some photo for a souvenir.

 

D. Choi: I hope you enjoy this small party that we have and I want to thank all again for the hard work that you did last time. THANK YOU (bow his head)

 

Staff: thank you too Director Choi (bow their heads)

 

They all live the room and separate them selves. Director Choi, Mr. Cho, Tiffany and Seohyun went to the parking lot while walking they chat a little more until they reach their places.

 

D. Choi: Thank you for coming Ms. Hwang and Ms. Seo

 

Tiffany and Seohyun: Neh…thank you too

 

Mr. Cho: I enjoy this night thank you…

 

Seohyun: Me too

 

Tiffany: yes…I enjoy too (eyesmile)

 

Mr. Cho: so…lets be friends OK…

 

Tiffany: but we are friend right?

 

Seohyun: neh…

 

Mr. Cho: yes I know…but stop calling me Mr. Cho I don’t like being called by my family name with my friends…so just call me Kyuhyun OK…

 

Seohyun: Ok Kyuhyun…happy?!?!

 

Kyuhyun: Yes!!!

 

Tiffany: then us too…don’t call with our family names…OK!!!

 

Kyuhyun: deal…Tiffany and Seohyun…(smile)

 

D. Choi: me too…just call me Seunghyun

 

Tiffany: Fine…Seunghyun…(shy)

 

Seohyun: wait…I cant call you with just a name can I  call the both of you Oppa…because you old than us right?

 

Kyuhyun: hahaha ok…thats fine for me…

 

Seunghyun: Ok…anything will do…(smile)

 

Tiffany: I guess we will go now…thank you again Kyuhyun Oppa and Seunghyun Oppa (shy)

 

Kyuhyun: hey…stop being awkward…

 

Tiffany: Ok…Ok…just give us time hehehe

 

Seunghyun: thanks again…drive safe ok?!?!
 

Seohyun: Ok Oppa…(shy smile)

 

Kyuhyun: wait…lets do this again…can we?

 

Tiffany:  …….(thinking)

 

Seohyun: maybe…

 

Seunghyun: ok...then lets do its next time

 

Kyuhyun: Jinja…? your game with that?

 

Seunghyun: neh…whats the problem with that…?

 

Kyuhyun: nothing…just---

 

Tiffany: Ok I will deal with that…if we are not that busy

 

Seohyun: deal!!!!

 

Seunghyun: deal!!!

 

Kyuhyun: WOW!!! I like that too…DEAL…Friends Ok…(looking at the two girls)

 

Tiffany and Seohyun: Friends…

 

Seunghyun: Friends…(smile)

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI GUYS...sorry for my super late update i need to finish my reports and assignments...i know some of you want an update so here it is hope you like it...i'm sorry for this chapter i cant think properly because of some school problems...please bear with me...thank you for your understanding. :)

 

Christmas is almost there...and i want you to great in advance MERRY CHRISTMAS and advance HAPPY NEW YEAR guys...wish you all the best :) stay healthy take care always :)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)