Going to Japan

2nd Chance

 

Chapter 20:

 

Its Monday morning Taeyeon and Sooyoung are busy preparing their breakfast while Tiffany is preparing the things of Miyoung for school. Taeyeon is going to Japan with Byunghae for 1 week for some meeting for their recording studio, that’s why the 3 girls are in hurry doing their things for Taeyeon not to be late in their flight.

 

Miyoung woke up and saw how the 3 ladies are busy doing their tasks for today before living. She have no idea why her Omma and Aunties are in hurry this day.

 

Tiffany: Oh great your already woke up…lets go take a shower (grabs Miyoung’s hands)

 

In the bathroom:

 

Miyoung: Omma…whats the matter? Why you and aunties are in hurry?

 

Tiffany: ah…about that...auntie Taeyeon is going to Japan we need to accompany her in the airport (scrub Miyoung arms)

 

Miyoung: why?(shock) She going to leave us? (sad tone)

 

Tiffany: aniyo…just for a couple of days…don’t be sad, she going to come back soon…OK!

 

Miyoung: jinja?

 

Tiffany: yes baby…(eyesmile)

 

After Tiffany and Miyoung finish their stuff, they went to kitchen to eat breakfast.

 

Tiffany: where's Taeyeon?

 

Sooyoung: she in her room checking her things…hello baby good morning

 

Miyoung: morning too auntie Sooyoung (eyesmile)

 

Sooyoung: eat your food now…then lets go to airport

 

Tiffany: will Byunghae fetch us here?

 

Sooyoung: no…his going to see us in the airport

 

While eating they heard Taeyeon dragging her things downstairs.

 

Tiffany: hey Tae! You need help…?

 

Taeyeon: aniyo…I’m fine finish your food…

 

Sooyoung: are you sure? its like your bags are heavier than you…

 

Tiffany and Miyoung chuckle

 

Taeyeon: what every you shikshin…

 

Tiffany: stop you too…Tae you must eat before we leave 

 

Taeyeon: I’m done don’t worry…pali!!! Finish your food and we will go…oh baby sorry if I didn’t great you good morning…eat a lot ok…

 

Miyoung: its fine auntie Tae…yes I will

 

When they finish eating and finish the dishes they help Taeyeon to take her luggage in the car

 

Outside the house:

 

Sooyoung: Tae why you bring many things…its like you and Byunghae are in honeymoon trip…

 

Tiffany cant help but laugh

 

Taeyeon: yah!!! Shut your mouth (elbowed Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung: aww…your so violent ha!!!

 

Tiffany: enough guys…lets go…

 

In the car:

 

Sooyoung take the driver sit, Taeyeon in the passenger sit, Tiffany and Miyoung are in the back sit

 

Miyoung: auntie Tae…how long will you stay in Japan?

 

Taeyeon: one week…why? Your gonna miss me right?

 

Miyoung: neh…(sad tone)

 

Taeyeon: why are you sad? Its not like I’m going to live there, I’m going back baby…

 

Sooyoung: you know why…you bring many clothes that’s why she thought your going to live there…

 

Taeyeon: you know why I bring many clothes because everyday I wash and change, I’m not like you (merong)

 

In the airport:

 

Byunghae was waiting in the entrance gate of the airport. After an hour Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Miyoung arrived, Byunghae saw them and help Taeyeon in her luggage.

 

Byunghae: hi guys…how are you?

 

Tiffany: were great (eyesmile)

 

Sooyoung: long time no see boss…(tapping Byunghae’s shoulder)

 

Byunghae: Boss? You miss to tease me ha!!! (pinch Sooyoung chick)

 

Sooyoung: AWW!!! (caressing her chick) you know what? your like you girlfriend you two are so violent

 

Byunghae:hahaha i just miss you Sooyoungie...how’s are baby? (kneeled down to face Miyoung) where's my hug?

 

Miyoung hug tight her uncle Byunghae

 

Byunghae: I miss you baby…can I have a kiss?

 

Miyoung: I miss you too uncle (kiss Byunghae chick)

 

Byunghae: really you miss me?…I though you don’t…

 

Miyoung: it not true I miss you uncle Byung (hug him tight)

 

Byunghae: ohhh!!! Your so sweet…I thought that you don’t miss me anymore because you have your uncle Seunghyun

 

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany stared at Byunghae

 

Miyoung: you know uncle Seunghyun? (break the hug)

 

Byunghae: of course I did…

 

Miyoung: who told you?

 

Byunghae: auntie Tae…she told me (wink at Taeyeon)

 

Miyoung: ahh…you know what uncle Byung he is so nice to me and she love me and Omma…

 

Byunghae: (carry Miyoung in his arms) jinja?

 

While talking they walk inside the airport and wait

 

Miyoung: neh…last week uncle Seunghyun treat me, we eat and play…he even bought me a new toy

 

They didn’t know that Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon are listening to their conversation.

 

Byunghae: ow…jinja? What kind of toy?

 

Miyoung: doll house (eyesmile)

 

Byunghae: it looks like you really like him ha baby…

 

Miyoung: yes i like him so much…and he told me that we are going to do that next time if his free

 

Byunghae: if that’s so…I want to meet him?

 

Miyoung: you want to meet him? Why?

 

Byunghae: yes…I want to meet the person who stole my baby to me

 

The 3 ladies laugh at Byunghae statement

 

Sooyoung: yah!!! Your to jealous

 

Byunghae: of course I’m jealous…she stole my baby Miyoung huhuhu (fake cry)

 

Miyoung: uncle Byung you don’t have to cry you dont need to be jealous…(hug Byunghae tight)

 

Byunghae: huhuhu…you already replace me with him huhuhu…you love him more than me huhuhu…

 

Miyoung: no…I love you too uncle Byung don’t cry…(caressing Byunghae’s back)

 

Byunghae: you love me…yehey!!! (break the hug, jump like a kid)

 

Taeyeon: YAH!!! Stop jumping they staring at you…your acting like a kid…

 

Tiffany, Miyoung and Sooyoung laugh

 

Byunghae: why? (hug Taeyeon from back) you love me even if I’m like a kid right?

 

Taeyeon: (break the hug) Yah!!! What are you doing…stop acting like a kid Byunghae…(evil stare)

 

Byunghae: OK I’ll stop…I love you (wink at Taeyeon)

 

Sooyoung: O…K…so cheesy!!! you plane is already here…go now!!! (push the two)

 

Tiffany: Ok guys take care…good luck text us if you already arrive OK?

 

Taeyeon: Ok…we will go now…Baby wheres my hug (kneeled down)

 

Miyoung: (hug Taeyeon) auntie Tae take care…come back soon

 

Taeyeon: yes baby…I will miss you (kiss Miyoung chick)

 

Miyoung: me too auntie…(wave her hands)

 

Byunghae: ok we will go…take care too guys…(wave his hand) baby bye bye!!! Be a good girl ok…saranghae (form a heart shape in his hand)

 

Sooyoung: bye…take care (wave her hand)

 

When  Taeyeon and Byunghae left the remaining 3 left also the airport Sooyoung drive Tiffany to her office. Tiffany did not bring her car because of the coding. After Sooyoung drive Tiffany to her office she drive Miyoung to her school.

 

Tiffany’s Office:

 

Seohyun: Good morning Tiffany-ssi

 

Tiffany: Good morning Seohyun-ssi (eyesmile)

 

Seohyun: I left the papers in your table you need to sign it…do you want coffee or something?

 

Tiffany: ok I will sign it…I’m good thank you…(walk to the door)

 

Seohyun: by the way Tiffany-ssi a new client send an email and she want to talk to you…I send the message to you just read it…it’s a big company its another big project (smile)

 

Tiffany: oh jinja? I will read it…thanks Seohyun-ssi (eyesmile)

 

Seohyun: welcome…

 

 

To be continue…

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello guys...long time no update sorry for that...but there you go i'm really sorry for this update my mind cant think properly because of our midterm exam T.T...but hope you like it :)

I would like to say thank you to all of you who read and subscribe to my story i really appreciate it...love you guys

so who do you think the new client of Tiffany? (comment it)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)