Chapter 11

2nd Chance

 

MC: good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome  to the celebration of VIP hotel to their 60th anniversary before anything else we like to thank everyone who is present today to celebrate with us. We hope that you will enjoy this celebration. Good evening again.

 

The MC exit the stage and the music play. Tiffany was very busy to check everything if its in right track, she cant relax herself because she don’t want to have mistake this night to cause any problem. In her way to the food center Mr. Cho block Tiffany’s way.

 

Mr. Cho: Ms. Hwang? (blocking the way)

 

Tiffany: oh! Mr. Cho, why? is there any problem?

 

Mr. Cho: …actually YES!!!

 

Tiffany: (shock) what? what is it?

 

Mr. Cho: (laugh) why your so serious Ms. Hwang? I’m just joking…

 

Tiffany: (slap the shoulder) YAH!!! Its not funny

 

Mr. Cho: mianhae…everything is alright now you don’t have to worry, like that much. Chill OK?!?!
 

Tiffany: I cant…I just don’t want to have any trouble at this time.

 

Mr. Cho: O…K… but you need to chill out everything is in a good condition. Oh wait (phone ring) yoboseyo! Neh…Ok were coming. (grabs Tiffany’s hand) lets go we need to meet someone.

 

Tiffany: ohh…wait…wait…

 

On their way:

 

Tiffany: hey!!! Whats wrong with you, let me go!!!

 

Mr. Cho: Ms. Hwang just follow me…this is important

 

Tiffany: then tell me where we going?

 

Mr. Cho: here we are…(in the lobby) Director!!! (bow his head)

 

Tiffany was shock but manage to bow her head

 

D. Choi: (bow his head) thank you Mr. Cho

 

Tiffany: WHAT?

 

Mr. Cho: Director Choi is the one who called me

 

D. Choi: I’m sorry for not saying anything, actually the reason why I told Mr. Cho to come here with you because the President wants to meet you.

 

Tiffany: OK…but I need to back soon to assist the crew

 

D. Choi: I know that’s why I talk to her (pointing at the girl beside him)

 

Seohyun: Hi!!! Ms. Hwang (bow her head)

 

Tiffany: Seohyun?!!

 

D. Choi: neh…I talked to her to help us and besides shes your secretary, right? Mr. Cho can you help Ms. Seo?

 

Mr. Cho: of course its my pleasure to help her…

 

Tiffany: …but…I ne-…

 

D. Choi: no more but Ms. Hwang, President is waiting for you

 

Seohyun: don’t worry, I will do my best (smile)

 

Mr. Cho: go ahead Director

 

D. Choi: kamsahamnida…lets go Ms. Hwang?

 

Director Choi and Tiffany went back at the celebration to meet the President.

 

D. Choi: President Choi (bow his head)

 

Tiffany bow her head too

 

P. Choi: oh you’re here now (bow his head together with Mrs. Choi)

 

D. Choi: President, this is Ms. Hwang our event organizer

 

Tiffany: annyeonghasayeo President (bow her head)

 

P. Choi: (pull a hand for a hand shake) its nice to finally meet you

 

Tiffany: (hand shake) its my pleasure to meet you President Choi

 

P. Choi: by the way this is my wife, she’s very excited to meet you too

 

Mrs. Choi: (slightly laugh) its my pleasure to meet you Ms. Hwang, please take a sit.

 

Director Choi pull a chair for Tiffany besides President and beside him too. They all enjoy chatting with each other Tiffany feel some pressure but manage to hide her feeling and find comfortable with the Choi Family.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Mr. Cho and Seohyun manage to assists staff and crew in the event Mr. Cho was happy to work with Seohyun for the last time. He make sure that he will try to know Seohyun better.

 

Mr. Cho: Ms. Seo (give a bottle of water)

 

Seohyun: kamsahamnida (smile)

 

Mr. Cho: ahmm…are you tired?!?!

 

Seohyun: not really…why? are you?

 

Mr. Cho: aniyo…I’m not, just asking. Ms. Hwang was very great in preparing an event right?…she’s so professional, what do you think. (to break the silence)

 

Seohyun: (slightly laugh) of course…I knew that, shes my boss, you know (smile)

 

Mr. Cho: hehe of course you are

 

Seohyun: she always gave her 101% to her work every time. That’s why shes one of the person I look up to.

 

Mr. Cho: Jinja? me too… I actually idolize her because she’s very hardworking, part of what I like to her she’s very easy to get along

 

Seohyun: neh... your right!

 

Mr. Cho: how many years did you work with Ms. Hwang?

 

Seohyun: for almost 3 years...I think 

 

 

Mr. Cho: ah…so you know her better right?

 

Seohyun: uhmm…I think so…hehe

 

Mr. Cho: lets not talk about Ms. Hwang, what about you?

 

Seohyun: me?!? What about me?

 

Mr. Cho: what is you hobby, your favorite food…like that?

 

Seohyun: why are you asking?

 

Mr. Cho: ahh…because… I want you…to be my friend, if you mind (shy)

 

Seohyun: uhmm…don’t worry Mr. Cho I like that to. I like to be your friend too…Ms. Hwang told me about you, she told me that you take good care of her when she’s here and she told me that your kind, gentlemen, funny and easy to get along. I think she’s right about that.

 

Mr.Cho: (shy smile) jinja? kamsahamnida…so you know a lot about me…its my turn to know about you better.

 

Mr. Cho and Seohyun enjoy them self while having there break.

 

After almost 3 hours of celebration the event ended. All of the guests had a great time, they love everything in the event. That cause President and Director Choi so much happiness of course Tiffany was happy too. After all the guess had left the venue President Choi announce a meeting in the same venue all of the staff and crew gather in front of the stage.

 

Mr. Cho: good evening, President wants to say something before we go home. So please listen (lead the mic to the President)

 

P. Choi: before anything else I want to great everyone a good evening. I know that you are very tired at this time. So I want you to know that me and Director Choi was so happy because of the feedback of the guests today, they all like how the event organize. That’s why I want to say my truthful appreciation of all your hard works you almost work for 3 weeks for this event and its all worth it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION specially to Ms. Hwang this is not possible without your help, you really did a great job thank you again.

 

All of the staff and crew, Mr. Cho, President, Director, Mrs. Choi bow their heads to Tiffany to thank her, for her hard work. Tiffany was shock and amaze of what shes seing, she’s completely speechless.

 

P. Choi: THANK YOU AGAIN for your hard works. I will promise something…I will make up all to you. I will pay for all your hard works. Thank you and good evening. You can now go home and rest.

 

Before leaving President Choi thank Tiffany Personally.

 

P. Choi: Ms. Hwang thank you so much…I really appreciate your hard work.

 

Tiffany: you don’t have to thank me that much President. its my job to do my 100%. I’m the one who will thank you because you gave me this project and trust me with it. Kamsahamnida.

 

P. Choi: I’m very happy that I met someone like you. Its my  Pleasure to meet you.

 

Tiffany: me too President (bow her head)

 

P. Choi: I wish this is not the last time that we will meet each other.

 

D. Choi: (cut in) of course this is not the last time. Right Ms. Hwang?

 

Tiffany: Ahmm…maybe…?!?

 

P. Choi: of course its not maybe…it a YES!

 

D. Choi: that’s right. President can we talk? Ms. Hwang can we?

 

Tiffany: n…e…h

 

P. Choi: neh…I think we leave first. Ms. Hwang take care thank you again 

 

President and Mrs. Choi leave the venue and let Director Choi and Tiffany talk.

 

D. Choi: Ms. Hwang…thank you

 

Tiffany: welcome. Its my pleasure

 

D. Choi: this is your last day here, but this is not the last time that we will see each other. ahmmm...I want you to be our event organizer for our next event. What do you think?

 

Tiffany: …let me think that first (smile) well I’m not making any promise but if I’m free, I will do it. OK?

 

D. Choi: (smile) OK…happy to hear that. Ms. Hwang thank you again.

 

Tiffany: Its nothing, welcome Director (eyesmile)

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

so what do you think? (its right?) im sorry for my 11 chapter. 

i'm so sorry for my super late update...i've been doing a lot of reports and home works lately...i wish you understand guys :)

i will try my best to update very soon...thank you for reading my fic...:)

subscribe & comment...more appreciated :)