Expect the Unexpected

2nd Chance

 

CHAPTER 23: 

 

At exactly 10 am Taeyeon and Byunghee arrived at Incheon Airport. They both excited to come back to Korea to start their work and see their family, for Taeyeon staying in Japan for 1 week is very long she’s not used to stay away from her friends and Miyoung also known as her family for that long.

Byunghee: welcome home to us…(stretch his arms) I miss this place…

 

Taeyeon: (chuckle) see! you miss it too…lets go Sooyoung is waiting for us.

 

While Byunghee and Taeyeon busy to their luggage Sooyoung was busy finding her two friends, she’s kind of early so she wait long.

 

Taeyeon: did Sooyoung texted you where will she meet us?

 

Byunghee: aniyo…she just told me that she’s the one who will fetch us.

 

Taeyeon: where will we find that shikshin? Lets find her…

 

Sooyoung: no need to find me Taengoo…

 

Byunghee: hey Sooyoung!!! there you are…(give a quick hug)

 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung-ah I miss you (hug Sooyoung tight)

 

Sooyoung: ok ok I miss you too…I cant breath (slightly push Taeyeon) look you two (pointing at the two) I’ve been waiting here for almost 2 hours don’t you know that huh!!!...

 

Taeyeon: hah! Its not our fault you wait that long, we texted you that we are arriving at this time, but you came early, don’t blame us you shikshin (cross her arms)

 

Byunghee: both of you…I thought you miss each other, then why are you arguing…can we just go now?

 

Taeyeon: but she’s the one who started (pointing at Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung: ah jinja?!? me? You started…

 

Byunghee: ok stop! Your like kids who fight for a doll…Sooyoung give me the key I will drive…

 

Sooyoung: here’s the key…guys, I’m starving can we eat first?

 

Taeyeon: hahaha shikshin is always a shikshin…lets go now we will treat you because you wait for us…

 

Sooyoung: good…good…

 

When they arrived at the restaurant Taeyeon tell Sooyoung about Byunghee told him last time. Sooyoung was shock about Siwon’s come back, even her she don’t want to see Siwon. As friends of Tiffany they are also hurt for what Siwon does to their friend.

 

Sooyoung: are we going to tell Tipani about this?

 

Taeyeon: yes…she has the rights, besides we cannot say… maybe one of this days she will meet that jerk again.

 

Byunghee: Tae is right (eating his food) where’s Tipani and Miyoungie?

 

Sooyoung: Tipani in her work and Miyoung in school

 

After they finish eating and chatting the trio fetch Miyoung from school.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Tiffany, Seohyun and the other member of their company team was busy to their work. This month they receive many projects from different companies.

 

Seohyun: Tiffany-ssi Mr. Jung from SJ hotel called and he want to inform you that they will have a meeting for the event today at 7pm at the SJ hotel.

 

Tiffany: jinja? if that the case I cant go home early today…(stop from she’s doing)

 

Seohyun: ow…you need to go home early? Do you want me to call Mr. Jung to inform them that you cannot come?

 

Tiffany: aniyo…I’ll just text Taeyeon that I have a meeting

 

Seohyun: did Taeyeon-ssi come back from Japan?

 

Tiffany: neh…

 

Seohyun: that’s great…so your going to the meeting?

 

Tiffany: neh…Seohyun-ssi can you accompany me to the meeting?

 

Seohyun: sure …

 

Tiffany: thanks (eyesmile)

 

Before Tiffany go back to her work she text Taeyeon to inform that she’s going home late.

 

            To: Taeyeon ^.^

Tae!!! Welcome home J how’s the trip to Japan? Did Byung “propose” already? Haha! Btw I have meeting at 7pm at SJ hotel so I cant go home early today, I’m really sorry for that L I miss you TaeTae and please take care of Miyoung…I’m sorry again see you later! Mwah :***

            Send by: Fany ^.^

.....................................

            To: Fany ^.^

Thanks :* the trip is good, hahaha PROPOSE? NO! we have no time to do that in Japan were very busy haha…Its Ok Fany don’t worry J I miss you too. Miyoung is here with us now, where going to eat dinner outside hope you will come with us, but you have meeting maybe next time :D take care and drive safe Fany. See you later mwah! :*

PS: we need to take later…about something

            Send by: Taeyeon ^.^

 

After Tiffany receive that text she was very curious of what they were going to talk about. She tried to call Taeyeon but when she called Taeyeon only told that is good to discuss at the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~

At exact 5:30pm Tiffany and Seohyun went to SJ hotel for the first meeting for the event they both drive different cars. 6:30pm Tiffany and Seohyun arrived at SJ hotel. SJ hotel was very elegant, first class hotel, one of the most known hotel at South Korea and biggest rival  of VIP hotel.

 

Girl staff: Good evening Ma’am, what can I help to the both of you?

 

Tiffany: Good evening, where here to meet Mr. Jung Yonghwa

 

Girl staff: ow Mr. Jung, maybe you are Ms. Hwang Tiffany?

 

Tiffany: neh…and this is my secretary Seo Seohyun

 

Girl staff: annyeonghaseyo Ms. Seo, Mr. Jung is in some meeting now but he told me that if you will arrived I will accompany you in the conference hall so lets go?

 

Tiffany: ah…neh…kamsahamnida (bow her head)

 

Girl staff: lets go…by the way I’m Yoon Bora I’m the assistant manager here…nice meeting the both of you (bow her head)

 

In the conference hall:

Ms. Yoon: so here’s our conference hall, I think Mr. Jung is coming anytime now together with the other members.

 

Seohyun: Ms. Yoon is your Director is coming too?

 

Ms. Yoon: ah…Yes but his going to be late sorry for that

 

Tiffany: its fine…maybe his busy

 

While Ms. Yoon, Tiffany and Seohyun have their conversation Mr. Jung and the other member came.

 

Mr. Jung: were really sorry if you wait for us Mr. Hwang and Ms.? (look at Seohyun)

 

Seohyun: I’m Seo Seohyun secretary of Ms. Hwang

 

Mr. Jung: nice meeting you Ms. Seo (shake hands)

 

Seohyun: nice meeting you too…(awkward smile)

 

Mr. Jung: (chuckle, take off his hand) and nice meeting you again Ms. Hwang (shake hands)

 

Tiffany: nice meeting you again Mr. Jung (eye smile)

 

Mr. Jung: ehem…(clear his throat) Ms. Yoon thanks for accompanying them here…

 

Ms. Yoon: welcome Sir…

 

Mr. Jung: so can we start the meeting now? Sorry if our Director is not here, maybe he will come later.

 

The meeting started as they sat their selves in their chairs. Mr. Jung was the first who talk, he discuss how they want the event will be organize, he also show the location of the event. Tiffany and Seohyun was busy noting on their pads of what Mr. Jung discussing. Almost half hour past Mr. Jung receive a call that their Director is coming so everybody was preparing themselves even Tiffany and Seohyun make sure that they look presentable. While they take a break somebody’s knock on the door.

 

*tok*tok*tok*

 

A tall handsome man came together with Ms. Yoon all of the member inside the conference hall bow their heads to great the man.

 

Man: annyeonghaseyo, im sorry if I’m late. I’m Choi Siwon (bow his head)

 

Ms. Yoon: Director please take a sit

 

Everybody was taking their sits but not for Tiffany. The time when Choi Siwon entered the hall she feels like she wants to cry, she wants to punch his face. At this moment many emotion sticks to her. She wants to get out but she feels frozen for a minute.

 

Seohyun: Tiffany-ssi are you ok? You can sit now (pull Tiffany to sit)

 

Tiffany: (teary eyes) NO!!!...(she get all of her things and get out of the hall)

 

Everybody was shock of Tiffany’s actions. They don’t know whats wrong for her to run away.

 

Seohyun: I’m really sorry (bow her head and get her things, but before she get out of the hall Siwon run and follow Tiffany)

 

Tiffany wants to get out of the hotel as fast as she can. She was lost in the moment when she saw her ex-boyfriend who give her difficulties in life. As she come down to the parking lot she run to her car and don’t want to look back to face Siwon. But before she open the door of her car.

 

Siwon: Tiffany wait!!! (panting) please…

 

Tiffany was shock when she hear the voice of Siwon.

 

Siwon: please…lets talk…

 

Tiffany: NO…(crying) please…just go…(open the door of her car)

 

Siwon: (pull Tiffany) please listen to me Tiffany. I know you don’t want to see me or even talk to me. But please hear me…I know i was wrong that I left you…i…i…was stupid and scared, I never deny that (shakey voice) but until now I still love you Tiffany…I really do…

 

Tiffany: (slap Siwon’s face) stop saying you love me coz you don’t…you scared? Of what? of responsibilities? If you really love me you will never leave me that way, like you do…

 

Siwon: I really love you (grab Tiffany’s hand)

 

Tiffany: don’t ever touch me…don’t ever face me again…I will never forgive you…

 

Siwon: Tiffany I will do anything to prove to you that I really mean what I’ve said. I love you and our child. Just give me another chance to prove that to you.

 

Tiffany: WHAT!?!?! your child? (wipe her tears) she is not your child Siwon!!! she never will. And don’t try to prove anything because I will never let you and I will never forgive you (enter her car)

 

Siwon: Tiffany…please just give me another chance…please….(crying)

 

Tiffany drive as fast as she can, she didn’t care how fast she drive. She wants to release all the pain that she feel right now. All the memories that she forgot about Siwon came back again. She never thougth that this day will come, that she will face again the man that made her cry for a years.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI GUY!!! hows your SUMMER? me boring @.@ i'm always here at the house nothing much fun to do...

Well how's this chapter? i finally make Siwon appear YEHEY xD...i know you guys waited for so long and i'm sorry for that :( but here it is :D SIWON is here now,,,let see what he can do to...

WHO MISS TopFany? ME!!! hahaha :))) i really miss them, so i will update with some TopFany moments :))) just wait guys...OWKIE :)))

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)