Changing.

Match Made In Heaven

 

              "Oh, for god's sake, Hyukjae, what are you wearing?" Hyoyeon deadpanned. Hyukjae pouted and took a look at himself, "Doesn't It look good?" The blonde narrowed her eyes at the ugly brown dress up shirt and blue pants, "Gosh, if you weren't so cute I would've killed you a long time ago." Hyukjae stared awkwardly, "Thanks?"

               "Please, let's just give you a makeover; I swear you'd look so y if you took care of yourself!" Hyukjae sighed, "I don't want to please him." Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow, "Please who?" The brunette rubbed his nape uneasily, "D-Donghae." The blonde scoffed, "Fine. Don't do it for him, do it for me!" She pleaded.

                Hyukjae seemed really unable to decide, "Do you promise I won't regret it?" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, "Duh." The brunette nibbled nervously on his lower lip, "O-Okay." She grinned and clapped her hands quickly in delight, "Great, I'll take after our schedules for today!"

                  Hyoyeon left moments later to catch up with her first class. Hyukjae walked over to the library since he had a few assignments to finish, and then his classes would start. He started shuffling into the huge library and looking for the books and essays he needed.

               He slowly sat down on one of the desks and pulled out his laptop and books, immediately starting to work. He frowned when he heard snoring noises, looking up from his laptop; he tried looking for the source. Just as he saw the owner of the annoying sounds, Hyukjae scoffed mentally. Of course it's him, he just has to be in the same place I am every day.

             The brunette stared aimlessly at the orange hair poking out from the boy's arms as he hid his face in them and slept peacefully. Hyukjae chuckled at the old librarian who walked over to the boy and smacked his head harshly until he woke up, "Shh!" She hissed. Donghae seemed still half asleep but was forced to stand up and leave the library. As he was being dragged out, he made intense eye contact with Hyukjae.

 ------------------------------------------

                Donghae walked out of library and started looking for his friends since they didn't have any classes at the time. He found Heechul and Kyuhyun sitting on one of the benches on campus. He practically sprinted over to the diva, curled his body down on the bench and placed his head on the elder's lap, "Hey, baby." Heechul chuckled and the boy's hair.

               Donghae smiled to himself, no matter how annoying Heechul was most of the time, he always treated the younger in such a motherly way. Kyuhyun looked up from his PSP and glanced at the curled up lump, before shrugging and resuming his game. Heechul rolled his eyes, "Seriously, Kyu, you need a girlfriend." Kyuhyun smirked, "I'm gay, Hyung." The elder just scoffed in annoyance, "Fine then, get a boyfriend; it's pathetic watching you play video games the whole day." Kyuhyun pouted uncharacteristically in response.

"."

"Loner."

"!"

"Manwhore!"

Donghae groaned, "Shut up, the both of you!"

---------------------------------------------

                 "Hey, dork." Donghae insulted childishly as he took a seat next to Hyukjae later that day. The brunette rolled his eyes, "I'm not in the mood, Donghae." He muttered quite uneasily before going back to his book. The younger pouted, "Why? You're no fun!" He puffed his cheeks up in a stubborn manner; Hyukjae almost thought it was cute.

               "Hae!" A deep, cheerful voice called out as Donghae felt strong arms wrap around his waist. He gasped and let out an- Ehm- manly squeal, "Wonnie! Where have you been?!" He yelled and hugged the handsome guy tightly. Hyukjae's eye twitched as the same strange feeling in his stomach returned.

              "At church." Siwon answered with a stupid grin. Donghae huffed, "For a whole week? We missed you so much!" Siwon laughed and ruffled the smaller boy's hair and taking his seat in the front of the lecture room. Hyukjae stared at Donghae, and the other seemed to have noticed, "What?" The brunette almost jumped out of his skin, "H-Huh? Oh, it's n-nothing." He stuttered stupidly. Donghae grimaced but decided to shrug it off.

               "Okay, class." The English teacher clapped his hands together, shutting everyone up in a second, "Today we'll be practicing how to speak to foreigners. I can't believe they didn't teach you this in school- you people are terrible in English." The students rolled their eyes and some groaned. It was true, though- They were all horrible in speaking English, let alone understanding it.

              "Let's start from the back, Sungmin and Taeyeon, please start." The two students stood up and stared awkwardly at each other. The bunny-like blonde started incoherently, "Hello." Taeyeon smiled, "Hi. How are you?" Sungmin returned it with a cute smile, "I em good, how aboutu you?" The English teacher palmed his face, "What are you, kindergartners?! Next!"

              Hyukjae and Donghae stood up and looked each other in the eyes. Donghae started off coolly, "Hey." Hyukjae rubbed the back of his head, "H-Hello." There was an awkward silence after that. After what felt like forever, Hyukjae rambled, "You are so gorgeous." Donghae cleared his throat and blushed madly, "U-um. Thank you." Hyukjae started shifting on his feet, "Ok." The teacher sighed, "Next!"

----------------------------------------

                 The day passed by quickly and Hyukjae found himself being dragged down the streets into some unknown place, "Hyoyeon, would you please tell me where we're going?" The brunette pleaded and began to regret allowing the girl drag him to wherever they were going. The blonde giggled, "You'll see."

               The two walked into what seemed like a mansion. Hyoyeon rang the door bell, "Who is it?" a buzzing sound was heard. Hyoyeon grinned, "It's me!" The door was immediately opened and they both entered. Hyukjae was practically eye-ing the so called house, "Holy ." He whispered in her ear. She just chuckled and ran upstairs, dragging the poor boy with her.

               "Kibummie!~" She said cutely as she barged into one of the closed rooms, "Hyoyeonnie!~" The door was completely opened revealing a beautiful male who was wearing a glittery pink T-shirt and pink skinny jeans which hugged every part of his lower boy- especially his . Hyukjae gaped like a fish as he watched the two squeal and hug like there was no tomorrow.

               "Hyuk, this is Kibum, but you can call him Key." Hyoyeon introduced excitedly. Key stared at Hyukjae with a terror-struck expression, "Hyo, what is he wearing?" He whispered in her ear. The blonde just chuckled, "That's why I brought him here. He needs a makeover."

                 Key grinned madly, "Excellent. Shall we start?" Hyukjae whimpered as soon as he was pushed onto a chair in front of the huge mirror, "Take those hideous glasses off." Key ordered. The brunette flinched slightly before taking the specs off and staring at the other male expectantly. "Let's start with the hair first." Key chirped.

               Hyukjae's head was suddenly shoved into a wide sink in the bathroom and immediately water started pour down his hair. He felt fingers massage his scalp in a very relaxing manner, and so he closed his eyes and decided to enjoy the feeling.

               Then he was put back onto the chair and his hair was being dried in a very impressive speed with the softest towel ever. He glanced at Hyoyeon who was just sitting on the bed and watching the two dreamily with a stupid smile plastered on her face.  After that, his hair was being drowned in all sorts of famous products. His eyes were closed as he felt key's hands massage his hair gently. Key asked him to stay like that for an hour and then they would continue so that the products would have their effects on his hair.

                  Later on, the brunette's hair was being washed yet again and once he opened his eyes, he let out a high-pitched scream and touched his hair mercilessly, "O-Oh my god! How did you do that?!" He screamed as he felt the ever so soft, silky, and straight strands of his hair. Key just smirked, "We're not done yet."

                   He grabbed a pair of scissors and pushed Hyukjae into a sitting position, and before the latter knew it, his hair was being cut off in certain places and angles. He stared in awe when Key was done. He watched as the feminine boy grabbed some sort of tube and realized it was a red hair dye, he gasped in horror, "You're going to die my hair?!" Key shushed him and worked his magic once more.

                 A few hours later, Hyukjae was led to the full-length mirror once more and he gasped for the umpteenth time that day, "I look different…" He whispered and tugged lightly on his now red locks. He sobbed and ran over to Key and gave him a bone-crushing hug, "T-Thank you!" He choked out. Hyoyeon giggled and ruffled Hyukjae's hair.

               "Now we have to get you some decent clothes, and that means your whole wardrobe will be thrown away by the time you get home." Key instructed and led the two out while screaming, "Let's go shoppingggg!~"

---------------------------------------------------------

                 Hyoyeon kept a tight grip on Hyukjae's hand as they walked into the University's campus. The redhead kept on whimpering as all eyes were on him, "Relax, Hyukjae. You look y as ." The blonde chuckled and squeezed his hand gently.

                  Hyukjae took another look at himself in those very tight black skinnies, red Nikes, and black leather jacket opened up entirely, revealing a red-printed T-shirt. After scanning himself, he glanced at the manically grinning Hyoyeon with worry. He was just about to push his glasses back on as a habit but accidentally poked his eyes when he found nothing. Right, I'm wearing contact lenses.

                Donghae, Siwon, Heechul and Kyuhyun were walking through the hallways when they realized that everyone's gaze was on something particular. The orange-haired trailed the look in their eyes until his gaze landed on a strangely familiar redhead.

"Oh my god."  

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DAAAA DUUUUUUUN 

lol. Okay so Hyukjae finally changed his look! yaaaay :3

I hope you enjoyed this update, please comment and tell me what you think! :D

*PS. As you can see, I introduced Sungmin in this chapter, which means, there shall be some Kyumin, somehow ;3*