You're cute.

Match Made In Heaven

 

                  Donghae got into his car and drove back home as fast as he could; his heart kept on beating really quickly against his ribcage and he was sure he looked as red as a tomato. Why was he so touched by the fact that he and Hyukjae simply rested against each other? It wasn't like he had never done this before- In fact, he'd been together with both girls and guys far too many times, and the redhead shouldn't be an exception since they weren't even a couple or anything close to friends in the first place.

                 Suddenly, his mind drifted off to what Heechul had told him and he felt his face impossibly heat up. There was no way in hell he had a thing with Hyukjae, and he would never even think about it. He convinced himself that no, he didn't have a crush on the redhead, and that it was just because of the fact that Hyukjae looked absolutely charming in his new look- That's all.

               He walked into the house and as expected, he was greeting with nothing but complete silence. His parents were on a business trip and Donghwa was most probably drowning in his own misery upstairs. Donghae sighed at the thought but almost jumped out of his skin when he heard a heart-wrenching scream from the second floor. He gasped and widened his eyes, immediately throwing his messenger bag into some random corner and running upstairs.

                 He cursed under his breath and was panting out of anxiety- As sad as it may sound, his brother is becoming too much of a burden on him. Donghae burst into the room, a bit shocked that it wasn't locked like it usually is and ran into the bathroom. He screamed in pure horror at the sight in front of him- There he was, there was his brother, crouching pathetically on the floor with bleeding wrists, harsh sobs, and the blood slowly dripping onto the tile floor.

                 Donghae let out a strangled sob before yelling swearing at his brother, "What the are you doing? You bastard!" Donghae screamed at the top of his longs and sobbed while dragging the older out of the bathroom and onto the bed. Donghae grabbed his phone and dialed an ambulance as fast as he could, and now all he could do is wait; after all, he didn't know what to do to help his broken brother anymore. He shook the older male violently, " you, you, you! Why are you like this?! She's not ing worth it! All she did was cheat on you with another guy, and then she tried to ing kill you so why are you still loving with her?! Why are you so pathetic?" Donghae choked out through his sobs. Donghwa, however, had already passed out due to exhaustion- God knows just how long he spent in the bathroom.

               Donghae took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down, and gathered the other in his arms, cradling him and nuzzling his nose in the other's hair while whispering soothing words even though Donghwa couldn't hear him.

                 A few minutes later, the ambulance was already in front of their house, and Donghae had asked them to come upstairs to get the unconscious male. He got into his car and followed close behind, praying that his stupid brother hadn't harmed himself too badly.

---------------------------------------------

                 After contacting his parents and informing them about the whole incident, Donghae finally got to enter Donghwa's room, only to soften his gaze at the sight of his fatigue, broken brother.

                "I'll never forgive you for doing this." He whispered and started the elder's hair. He felt him brush his head against his hand some more in an obvious search of warmth and comfort. Donghae smiled and moved closer to Donghwa, resting his hand on his and sighing, "Hyung, look at me." He said softly.

               The other didn't speak a word, just swallowed dryly and stared into his brother's disappointed eyes. Donghae sighed once more, "Tell me, do you think Hyuna is worth the pain? She hurt you in so many levels, and yet you still think you have a chance?" Donghwa let out a shaky breath and looked away, "I don’t want to let her go. I can't survive without her even after she did all those things to me." He whispered.

               Donghae his dry lips and tightened his hold on the other's pale hand, "Why? Why can't you let her go? Why can't you just forget about her and move on?" He asked softly, pecking the other's forehead to show some sort of comfort. When Donghwa didn't seem to want to respond, Donghae continued, "You know what, Hyung? There's someone out there that dreams of you at night that would die to just get a chance with you, that would love you and only you, and that would respect you and appreciate you." He said tugging on the other's arm to get his attention.

                  Donghwa sighed and looked at him, seeming to consider something, "You're just saying that to make me feel better." He muttered. Donghae scoffed, "Did I ever lie to you before, Hyung? You know I'm a very straightforward person." He said jokingly, poking the other's ribs. Donghwa smiled lightly, "Oh how I wish I can meet that person, then." He whispered, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. Donghae smiled, "You will, eventually. But the first step you have to do is move on." The older sighed, "Then help me, Hae. Help me get over it." He whispered, to which Donghae just nodded quickly with a relieved smile.

-------------------------------------

                  Donghae parked his car and his legs literally dragged him into the big building. Almost as soon as he walked through the hallways, he was met with Heechul and Kyuhyun who were bickering as usual. Donghae let out a loud yawn that seemed to take forever to end. Siwon rubbed his back, "Why so tired?" the smaller shrugged, "Donghwa Hyung." Heechul was about to smack Kyuhyun's head but abruptly stopped and let out a dramatic gasp, "My HaeHae has dark circles under his eyes!~" He pulled the younger and pushed him into a very tight, painful embrace.

                  Donghae laughed lightly and sighed, "At least he's finally trying to move on. He even asked me to help him." He mumbled quietly with a small smile. Siwon smiled and ruffled his hair, "Well then, why don't we leave now, Hae? We both have English now." Donghae yawned once more, before smiled widely when he realized his first class was indeed English- Then he mentally slapped himself and shook it off. He shouldn't be so excited over it.

                   Heechul noticed everything and smirked wickedly, wrapping an arm around Donghae's shoulder, "And then you tell me you don't like him." Donghae cleared his throat and blushed, shrugging the elder's arm off of him and ruffling his own hair in an attempt to look cool, "W-What? Haha, of course I don't." He stammered. Kyuhyun laughed and shook his head. Gosh, this fish is so stubborn.

                 Donghae walked into the lecture room along with Siwon and flopped down on his seat, biting back a smile when he felt Hyukjae's gaze on him, "Morning, dummy." He said teasingly with a wide smile. The redhead rolled his eyes, "Seriously, carrot face? I thought we were okay with each other after yesterday." He stated. Donghae blushed madly at that, "U-Um… Shut up!" He let out a very deep pout and placed his palms on his cheeks so that the other didn't notice how bad his face was flushed.

               Hyukjae narrowed his eyes, "No manners." He mumbled under his breath, only to chuckle when Donghae's fist collided with his arm. Donghae rubbed his eyes sleepily, "How many minutes are left until class ends?" He muttered. Hyukjae frowned, "Class didn't even start yet, Donghae." The younger's lips shaped into a perfect little 'o', "Oh." The redhead raised an eyebrow, "What's up with the dark circles?" Donghae just shrugged and rested his head on the table, "Didn't get much sleep last night."

                Suddenly Siwon came rushing by and stopped right in front of the smaller's desk, "Hey." He greeted Hyukjae with a handsome dimpled smile while rubbing Donghae's back. The redhead didn't seem to hear him and just glared intensely at his arm, "I was bored and decided to come over here until class starts. We still have a few minutes left." He continued. When he realized that Hyukjae was glaring daggers at him, Siwon chuckled and decided to some more.

               He the sleeping Donghae's hair in a rather affectionate manner before blurting out, "He looks like a peaceful angel, right?" Hyukjae's glare only hardened, and before even thinking, he shoved Siwon's arm off of Donghae, "Stop it. You'll wake him up." Siwon snickered before placing a soft peck on Donghae's cheek and walking away, laughing his heart out. Hyukjae snarled and pulled Donghae's chair closer to his in a possessive manner, so that the younger was practically leaning on him. He choked on nothing when he finally realized what he was doing, he blushed madly and tried to gently push Donghae away, but the younger wouldn't budge and actually started clinging to his shirt. Hyukjae's heart kept on beating rapidly as he awkwardly patted Donghae's back. Holy holy holy holy . He whimpered pathetically when he felt the younger push himself deeper to his chest and snore softly.

-----------------------------------

                  "Gosh, I can't with the ." Hyoyeon commented bluntly as she rested her face in her palms. Hyukjae coughed awkwardly and pried his eyes away from Donghae was practically being smothered with hugs and kisses from Heechul. He huffed and sent her a nasty glare, "What ?" He tried to defend himself, "Like I said countless times before, I hate public display of affection." Hyoyeon scoffed, "Sure, sure."

                  Hyukjae choked on his food when Hyoyeon abruptly kissed his cheek, "What was that for?" He croaked out, staring weirdly at her. Hyoyeon smirked uncharacteristically, "Shut up." And with that, she pushed herself onto his lap and kept on placing pecks all over his face, except for his lips, of course.

                  The redhead was freaking out, "Hyoyeon, what're you doing?" He stared at her in disbelief. The blonde's expression changed into an angry one as she hissed, "Shh! Just pretend you're enjoying it." Hyukjae gulped and just stared at her. After a few seconds, she awkwardly cleared and tilted her head just slightly to the back, only to smirk in victory at the sight of Donghae.

               The boy was practically killing her with his glares and his face was so red it looked like he was fuming. It was quite funny how enraged he was as she turned her head back to Hyukjae, "He likes you." She sing-sung. Hyukjae raised his eyebrows in surprise, "What makes you say that?" She giggled quietly, "Look at him." She gave quick kisses to his temple to distract Donghae so that Hyukjae could check his reaction. The redhead blushed madly and looked back at her, "He looks really angry." He commented almost inaudibly.

                  She nodded happily and got off of his lap, and back to her seat, "You're welcome." She giggled innocently.

-------------------------------

                 Hyoyeon was about to leave when she felt a hand tug on her arm. She quickly turned around with a questioning expression and bit back a smirk when she realized it was none other than the orange-haired boy. He stared intensely into her eyes, "Stay away from him." He said softly while narrowing his eyes.

The blonde bit back a squeal and cleared , "W-Who?"

"…H-H-Hyukjae."

"Why?"

"It's rude."

Hyoyeon bit the insides of her cheek to prevent herself from laughing out loud, "What is?"

"Showing public display of affection."

"That's what you do all the time."

"I and Chullie Hyung are like brothers!"

"Well then what about you and Siwon?"

"He's my best friend. And what's wrong with slight skinship anyways? It's better than practically making out in front of the whole students to see!"

Hyoyeon couldn't help it any longer; she exploded into a fit of loud laughs and giggles. Donghae stared at her disbelievingly, "W-What?!" When she had finally calmed down, she patted his head, "You're cute." And walked away just like that, leaving behind a very confused Donghae.

She's one weird chick. 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: LOL Hae, why so jealous?

I hope you guys enjoyed this update, please comment! x3 <3