I guess they were right.

Match Made In Heaven

                Donghae was humming a sickly sweet love song to himself as he made his way down the hallways. He was in an exceptionally good mood that morning. He giggled to himself and prepared his needed books then walked to class.

               Hyukjae, on the other hand, was impossibly cranky. He kept on huffing and puffing and blowing his steam off on Hyoyeon. The poor girl rolled her eyes and kicked his shin, "I swear to god, Hyukjae, if you say another word, I'm going to rip your ing balls off and feed them to my dogs." The redhead choked on air and immediately shut his mouth, wincing slightly at the threat.

                "Now," The blonde chirped happily as if she didn't say anything mere seconds ago, "I'm a hundred percent sure Donghae has a crush on you." She giggled evilly. Hyukjae rolled his eyes. Hyoyeon glared at him since this wasn't the response she was hoping for and continued, "He totally told me to stay away from you yesterday." She sing-sung.

               Hyukjae widened his eyes and blushed slightly, "H-He did?" He tried to sound a bit cool but failed miserably. Hyoyeon laughed and nodded happily. The redhead rubbed his nape awkwardly, "Well, he is kind of cute…I guess…" He muttered. Hyoyeon cleared , "And handsome and charming and gorgeous and y and-" Hyukjae glared at her before she could even continue, making her giggle and squeal in delight, "You'd be such a cute couple!"

                   Hyukjae sighed, "Okay, fine. I admit it, okay? I do like that brat." He mumbled under his breath. Hyoyeon's squeals got louder as she started bouncing up and down, "It was about time you admit it! Now go tell him!" The redhead's eyes doubled in size, "What?! no!" Hyoyeon immediately stopped her movements and narrowed her eyes into a hateful glare, "Why the hell not?" She deadpanned.

                  Hyukjae scoffed, "There's no way in hell I'm ever going to tell him that I feel anything for him. Do you realize how much I'd get teased by him and his friends if I do?" He retorted. The blonde chuckled, "Hyuk, I already told you he feels something for you; even if it's just a little crush!" She reassured him. Hyukjae seemed thoughtful, "Alright, I'll think about it. But it's just that I'm not used to these things." Hyoyeon grinned and punched his arm playfully, "You don't have to be. Anyways, I should be going now; I have a hell of a y teacher for my first class- It's like she's always on her period." She snickered before sprinting off. Hyukjae grimaced before smiling lightly and shuffling to his own class.

 ------------------------------------

                     Hyukjae glanced at Donghae in the middle of their English test, smiling lightly at the other's focused expression; his brows slightly knitted and his lips pushed out into an adorable pout as he scribbled the answers onto the sheet of paper.

                   Suddenly, Donghae shot his head up and looked straight into Hyukjae's eyes, the poor redhead was startled and felt as though he was paralyzed and couldn't look away. However, his heart almost melted when Donghae sent him the sweetest smile that made his eyes crinkle. Hyukjae smiled back awkwardly.

                     The two continued staring into each other's eyes, unable to look away- Until, that is- they heard someone clear their throat and a few snickers. Donghae knew who interrupted their- somewhat- staring contest and glared at Siwon who was laughing silently with his eyes clenched shut.

                    Just a few minutes later, class ended and just as Donghae was about to leave the lecture room, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around only to meet Sungmin- the bunny guy's- adorable smile, "Hi, Donghae! I just wanted to ask you some stuff regarding our last English lesson since I think you're one of the best in class, and I really at English." He giggled.

                  Donghae smiled politely at him, "Uh, of course. Why don't you come over with me to the lunch cafeteria? It's quieter in there." Sungmin nodded happily and walked-Err- skipped with Donghae to the cafeteria.

                  The two walked over to Donghae's table where his friends were at, "Guys, this is Sungmin. I'm going to explain to him a few things related to our class, I hope you don't mind." He smiled sweetly and asked the platinum blonde boy to take a seat. Heechul chuckled, "Aw, he reminds me of rabbits." Sungmin laughed lightly, "I get that a lot." Siwon bowed his head lightly with a smile of acknowledgement and Kyuhyun-being the ultimate brat he is- didn't even bother looking up at who it was talking to them.

                 Sungmin was totally engrossed into Donghae's explanation to even notice Kyuhyun's glances toward him. Said brunette lost his game twice because of getting distracted by him so much. Gosh this blonde kid was adorable. Siwon noticed everything and decided to tease the maknae, "Is there something wrong, Kyu? You never lost a game before." Kyuhyun gaped at him before composing himself immediately, "M-Me? Oh, nothing. I'm just a bit tired."

                 "You seemed just fine before Sungmin and Donghae came." He snorted. Kyuhyun glared at him. That was when the two finally looked up at them curiously, Donghae giggled cutely and Sungmin was blushing like there was no tomorrow. Heechul was laughing his off, because damn, Kyuhyun had never been this shy before.

                   "Fine. You're cute." Kyuhyun collected himself and was all confident again. The blonde's cheeks became redder and redder by the second, "Thank you… Um…" He trailed off. The brunette grinned, "Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." Sungmin smiled and bowed lightly, "It's nice to meet you." Kyuhyun felt Heechul nudge his arm and glared daggers at his Hyung, "O-Oh. Well, yeah, same here. Um, why don't you give me your number since like, I think you're cute and I want to get to know your personality…and stuff."

                    Donghae was laughing his off, "Oh my gosh, Kyu. You're so lousy!" He croaked out. Kyuhyun huffed and buried his face in his hands before speaking, his voice all muffled and almost incoherent, "S-Shut up." Heechul laughed, "Sungmin, you should feel very flattered. We have never seen Kyu all over the place like this before." The blonde just laughed shyly and bowed respectfully toward Kyuhyun, "I'd be happy to give you my number. And there's nothing wrong with getting to know each other, right? You're quite handsome yourself."

                Kyuhyun smiled at the boy's rambling, "Thanks, I guess." Donghae killed the whole moment by clearing his throat loudly, "Should we continue, Min?" Siwon and Heechul laughed and high fived each other.

------------------------------------

                   Hyukjae sighed and closed his locker, ready to leave. He was so exhausted and just wanted to go home and bury himself in his blankets. He turned around only to yell in horror when he was face to face with an innocent looking Donghae, "What the !" He clutched onto his chest.

                  Donghae blinked, "I'm sorry." The redhead glared at him until he realized that their faces were barely an inch apart, and their noses brushing ever so slightly. Donghae blushed and backed away, "S-Sorry." Hyukjae just stared at him, "Did you want something?" The younger inhaled sharply, and then exhaled, as if trying to calm himself down, "I was just wondering if you wanted to like…I don't know…hang out in the Music room? I mean, I don't have practice today and like, I don't kn-know-" Hyukjae chuckled and cut the nervous boy off, "Stop rambling, Donghae."

                  Donghae blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "Only if you want to. I'm just trying to be…friendly." He whispered the last word. Hyukjae sighed. He was sleepy as but he still wanted to stay here with the other, and it would be embarrassing as hell for Donghae if he declined since the boy seemed so nervous, "Okay."

                Hyukjae smiled lightly before clumsily placing his hands in his back pockets in an attempt to look cool. Donghae smiled widely, "O-Okay." The pair walked through the hallways and up the long stairs, and finally into the dim-lit Music room. Donghae collapsed on a nearby chair and sighed, while Hyukjae just sat awkwardly on a stool and stared at the gorgeous creature in front of him.

                 It was by far the most awkward silence ever. Both of them just sat there, staring at each other, not speaking a word. Donghae's gaze travelled from Hyukjae's eyes down to his lips. His swallowed dryly and his heart was beating at a quite painful speed. He stood up and walked over to Hyukjae. The redhead stared at him curiously, wetting his plump, pink lips in the process as well.

                   Donghae's gaze was locked with the elder's lips, "Hyukjae?" The other hummed in response and looked up at him. He gulped before speaking almost inaudibly, "C-Can I have a kiss?" Hyukjae's eyes became the size of saucers, "A-A kiss?" He tried to reassure himself that he wasn't hearing things. Donghae nodded stiffly before looking away, clearly embarrassed.

                  Hyukjae slowly stood up and hesitantly looked at Donghae, "You want me to kiss you? Like, on the lips?" He whispered. The younger's heart was threatening to burst out of his ribcage, "Y-Yes." The redhead gulped. If he were to admit, he really wouldn't mind. But he was afraid that the other was just teasing him.

                Donghae shyly looked up at him before lifting himself up to the tips of his toes. Since when was Hyukjae that much taller than him? That sneaky little bastard must've worn shoe lifts.  Donghae felt like a complete midget. He kept on trying to lift himself up to be face to face with Hyukjae but his legs wouldn't carry him for too long. When the redhead had finally composed himself a bit, he rolled his eyes and muttered, 'Midget.' under his breath, only to receive a cute frown from Donghae.

                  He abruptly grabbed both of Donghae's arms in his and lifted the younger up until they were face to face. Donghae yelped in surprise and automatically wrapped his legs around Hyukjae's waist; not wanting his to make contact with the ground, "You could've warned me." He muttered before resting his forehead against Hyukjae's.

                 The redhead ever so slowly and hesitantly leaned his head forward until their noses were brushing. He his dry lips and kissed the younger's own thin ones. Butterflies were fluttering in the pit of his stomach and his heart was thumping against his ribcage. Donghae slowly began to respond and rested his hands on Hyukjae's shoulder. He innocently pecked the elder's lips repeatedly. Hyukjae sighed in content before unconsciously pulling Donghae even closer to him and deepening the kiss just slightly, though it all remained innocent.

                 Moments later, they both let go and stared into each other's eyes. Hyukjae smiled at Donghae's oh-so-flushed face and gently set him down. The younger locked his eyes with his, "Does that mean you like me?" Hyukjae heart fluttered as he shifted nervously on his feet, "Y-Yes." Donghae's lip twitched into a sweet smile, "Well, you're lucky; because if you didn't, I would've chopped your head off for agreeing to kiss me." Hyukjae grimaced before hesitantly leaning forward and shyly kissing the other's cheek and giving him a small, awkward hug.

Donghae sighed and rested his cheek on Hyukjae's shoulder before whispering to no one in particular, "I guess Chullie Hyung was right."

Hyukjae smiled. And I guess Hyoyeon was right too. 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Well, Eunhae finally get rid of their stubborness lol

And here's the Kyumin introduction! :D 

I was actually planning on putting them on chapter 8 but oh well xD

Anyways please comment! <3~

(now if you will excuse me, I shall continue crying mentally over Teukkie leaving for the army.)