Fight for you.

Match Made In Heaven

 

                     Donghae and Hyukjae wouldn't stop staring, touching, and whispering to each other during English class. The younger giggled when Hyukjae gently squeezed his thigh beneath the table. The redhead glared at him, "That was supposed to be ual, you know!" He whisper-yelled. Donghae crinkled his nose, "It doesn't - it tickles!"

                     Not even a minute later, Donghae abruptly poked the redhead's ribs, causing him to jolt up with a yelp. The teacher in front immediately sent them a menacing glare and his hand collided loudly with the desk in front of him, "That's enough from the both of you. Get out of my class!" He yelled in English.

                     Donghae leaned a bit closer to the slightly taller male and whispered stupidly, "Hey, I think he wants us to leave." Hyukjae rolled his eyes and gave the younger an isn't-that-obvious look. He quickly grabbed Donghae's hand, dragging him out after bowing slightly to the infuriated old man in front. Donghae giggled like a naughty kid when they were out of class. Hyukjae smiled lightly at the sight before shaking his head and glaring weakly at the adorable male in front of him, "L-Look what you've done! I've never been kicked out of class before."

                      Donghae gave him a huge, crooked grin and squealed, "Neither have I! Isn't this awesome? I feel…I feel like one of those bad boys that skip classes in TV!" Hyukjae rolled his eyes at the childishness and shook his head, "Whatever you say." He mumbled under his breath.

                       The two walked further into the empty hallways and chatted happily, as if they haven't been kicked out of their lecture just moments ago. Soon Hyukjae stopped and widened his eyes, "Hey, look! Isn't that kid over there Kyu?" Donghae followed the other's eyes until his gaze fell upon a brunette sitting cross-legged on the floor with a PSP in his hands, "Yep, definitely Kyu."

                       They walked to the oblivious boy and Hyukjae gently kicked his knee to get his attention. Kyuhyun didn't even look up from his screen and violently punched the buttons with his thumbs in an impressive speed, "What?" He snapped. Donghae flinched at the tone and a goofy smile crept its way to his thin lips. He silently laughed devilishly and leaned over to that his mouth was brushing against the younger's ear, "Hey, hot stuff." He whispered seductively and giggled maniacally after being shoved up by the belt of his jeans.

                    Hyukjae sent him a glare and smacked the back of his head, "Watch your mouth, Hae." Donghae stuck his tongue out and plopped down next to Kyuhyun, who was still paying to attention to Dumb and Dumber in front of him. Hyukjae settled himself on the floor, on the other side of Kyuhyun, so that the younger was practically sandwiched between the two, "So, why are you here?" Hyukjae mumbled.

                     Kyuhyun shrugged, "That bastard of a teacher kicked me out just because I was playing in class. Like, seriously, who even does that nowadays?" Donghae laughed quietly, "We got kicked out too, because Hyukjae just couldn't resist screaming and jumping a feat in the air, just because I poked him." The redhead scoffed, "More like stabbed your finger into my ribs." Kyuhyun chuckled at the two and finally set his game into his jeans pocket.

                     Hyukjae looked around and grinned, "You do realize we're sitting on the floor in front of Kyu's classroom in the hallways, right?" Donghae chuckled and got up, helping the two lazy males with him by sticking his arms out and pulling them up. Kyuhyun yawned, "I'll catch you guys later. Minnie is waiting for me in the bathroom." Donghae scoffed mockingly, "Seriously, how many times do you guys do it a day?"

                    Kyuhyun shrugged, "He needs to stop being so ing adorable for me to stop hovering over him all day." Hyukjae laughed at that, "I could say the same thing about Hae…B-But, I mean, n-not the s-second part, but about him being a-adorable, and-" Donghae rolled his eyes, "Shut up, Hyukjae." The redhead blinked and blushed furiously. Kyuhyun smirked, shook his head, and left without any other word.

                      Donghae instinctively intertwined his fingers with Hyukjae's as they started walking around again, wasting time until class was over. The younger sighed and looked up at Hyukjae, "Hey Hyuk?" The redhead hummed in response. Donghae scrunched his nose up, "Is there something you're not telling me about?" That seemed to have caught Hyukjae's attention since he immediately snapped his head towards the shorter male, "What?"

                    Donghae shrugged, "You seem too uneasy at times." The redhead gulped and ran a hand through his straight locks nervously, "No. There isn't." The younger didn't seem too convinced but nodded nonetheless. A few moments later, Hyukjae broke the silence, "Hae, I've been looking for an architecture college that I could attend, and I finally found one. It seems alright."

                    Donghae smiled and nodded, "Where is it?" Hyukjae bit his lip, "Not too far away. It would probably take twenty minutes of walking from here." Donghae nodded, "Good. So you're leaving SM Uni?" Hyukjae nodded briefly, "But it's not like it's going to change anything. I mean, we'll get to see each other just as much as we do now." Donghae hummed, "Okay."

----------------------------------------

                     Donghae sat in the living room the whole day, watching whatever was on TV, and munching on countless snacks. He really didn't feel like doing anything-especially studying. He was now watching some corny cartoon show while gently chewing on a Popsicle. He looked up at the clock hung over in the right corner of the wall in front of him; 9:00.

                     Yawning, Donghae got up and turned the TV off, deciding to go off to bed. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and lazily fished it out without checking the caller's ID, "Hello?" He heard a sniffle, "Hae, baby?" Donghae froze, "Hyukkie?" He heard the redhead speak softly, "Can you c-come and get me? It's raining and I'm kind of scared of the dark…" Donghae frowned, "Where are you, Hyukjae?" He could hear the redhead inhale sharply from the other line, "I'm at the same park we always go to." Donghae sighed, "I'm coming, don't move." He quickly hung up the phone, grabbed his jacket and left the house.

                    He quickly pulled the jacket's hoodie over his head and ran toward the park he and Hyukjae always went to. His heart was beating rapidly and his lungs were burning, but he refused to stop for a second, too worried about the older to care. It only took him several minutes to get there, and he immediately started roaming around the seemingly empty place. Everything was drenched up and trees were shaking violently from the wind and rain. Donghae noticed how everything seemed so dark, and fear started to quickly take over him. He hastily looked around once more until he found a lump in black sitting on one of the benches.

                      Donghae breathed out a sigh of relief and went over to Hyukjae, hugging him tightly, and thus startling him, "What was that all about?" He whispered as he rocked them back and forth. He heard Hyukjae sigh into the crook of his neck and wrap his arms around his waist, "It being afraid of the future, Hae. It really does." Donghae was growing frustrated. Why was Hyukjae speaking in codes all the time?

                     He pulled away with a very serious expression on his face, "Will you ing tell me what has been going around with you lately?" Hyukjae flinched at the younger's desperate, worried tone and bit his lip. He slowly leaned back into the bench and rested his back against it, "My heart keeps on telling me that you love me…that you wouldn't ever let me go, that you would always be there for me for as long as it takes. But my mind always seems to disagree. It seems to always be telling me that you'll soon get tired of a geek like me, that someone like me wasn't good enough for you, and that I don't deserve staying with you. Hae, do you know how much this ? I mean, look at me. I'm pathetic. I've never been in a relationship before and I know nothing about them. I always seem to say the wrong things at the wrong times. It's really hard."

                     Donghae whimpered and collapsed on top of the other's inviting chest, "Oh dear lord, Lee Hyukjae. You are the one and only one for me, and even if that stupid mind of yours tells you these things, you better not believe it!" Hyukjae chuckled at the younger. It was as if he was scolding a real person. The redhead ran his hand through Donghae's hair and wiped the tears from his face, "I'm so lucky to have you, Baby." Donghae snuggled closer and inhaled Hyukjae's perfume, "I could say the same thing about you, Hyukkie. But hey, I don't want to talk about this ever again, alright? You need to know that no matter what happens, no matter how much we argue of fight, no matter how much it gets hard for us, you will never be allowed to let go of me."

                      Hyukjae smiled. He liked that thought. He kissed the younger's temple and nuzzled his nose in his hair, inhaling the younger's flowery smell, "That seems nice." Donghae giggled as he continued, "We can even get married!" Hyukjae laughed at that. Donghae grinned and looked up at the dazed redhead, "Hey, let's go get some ice cream!" Hyukjae rolled his eyes at the younger's logic, "It's raining." Donghae shrugged, "We'll eat 'em quickly! Come on~"

                     Hyukjae chuckled and nodded. The two sat in comfortable silence before Hyukjae softly spoke up in a teasing tone, "Baby, it seems like you're getting chubby, right? Even your cheeks are getting chubbier than they used to be." Donghae gasped and covered his mouth in an offended manner, "Excuse me?" Hyukjae laughed and tried to resist the younger's painful hits against his arm. He giggled and continued, "You're almost getting a double-chin, too." Donghae whined and pouted, "It's not my fault! I eat whenever I'm bored, and I'm always bored."

                        The redhead chuckled and playfully rubbed Donghae's belly, "It's okay, you look y either way." The younger giggled, "Well then, let's go buy some ice cream!" He yelled excitedly and bounced in his seat, "It feels like forever since I've had some!" Hyukjae raised an eyebrow, "Hae, I got you ice cream last week." Donghae's face went blank for a moment before he grinned, showing his pearly white tiger-like teeth."

                        Hyukjae smiled lightly and wrapped his arm around the younger's side to keep them warm in the pouring rain. He vowed to himself to always share these moments with Donghae, to not take them for granted, and to cherish them and make them last forever. This was one thing that the younger had taught him over the long months they've spent together, and he wasn't going to let it go easily. Hyukjae smiled and nodded determinedly to himself.           

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Omg the next chapter is probably going to be the last, I'm having mixed feelings lol ><