Inseparable.

Match Made In Heaven

 

           It was a quite chilly Tuesday morning about five months from Hyukjae and Donghae getting together. Heechul was suspiciously quiet, too lost in his thoughts. His eyes narrowed and a tiny smile crept onto his plump lips. The young couple was becoming literally inseparable in the most annoying and irritating way possible lately; clinging onto each other at all times like their lives depended on it.  

                Heechul knew Hyukjae was head over heels for the younger, and vice versa, but there relationship and feelings for each other seemed to only grow and grow into something more without them even knowing. He watched as the redhead leaned forward and for the umpteenth time, giving his non-suspecting boyfriend a firm kiss on the lips, and then a feather-like peck on the tip of his nose.

                The feminine boy's smile only grew wider, and eventually turned into a knowing smirk. He noticed how Hyukjae had been growing visibly comfortable and forward with all the skinship as each day passed by. The younger had been practically hovering all over Donghae in the most possessive way one could think of.

                Donghae let out a small groan and hid his face into his thick, grey scarf that had been tucked securely into his jacket, so that only his eyes could be seen, and then shoved his hands into the pockets of his black peacoat, shuddering noticeably as a cool breeze rolled by and ruffled his already messy orange locks.

                After that action, Heechul cleared his throat loudly and practically yelled, "3…2…1!" And just as he was done counting down, Hyukjae had ever so expectantly sprinted over to the freezing younger and practically scooped him in his arms, "Aww, are you cold, baby?"

                Siwon grimaced before spitting out, "Obviously.", causing Heechul to laugh out loud. And as they all expected, a few moments later, Hyoyeon came with a bright smile on her face, skipping over to the group of guys, and ignoring Jessica's scoff as she tugged onto her friend's arm, "Look, what a ! How can she just go over to the guys every day?"

                She stuck her tongue out at the shorter girl and jumped over to give small, quick hugs to her guy friends. Hyukjae smirked uncharacteristically (honestly, it made him look like a retarded duck.) as he teased, "You're late, as usual. You and Kikwang are sure becoming in each other's pocket." Hyoyeon let out a loud, mocking laugh, "Says you, Hyukjae."

               Donghae only grinned childishly and tightened his grip on Hyukjae's waist as the latter kissed his temple and wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder. From an outsider's point of view, the scene of them all tangled up with each other would look incredibly adorable, but to their friends, it was absolutely annoying.

                 Siwon pouted and let out a fake sob, "Chullie Hyung, we seriously have to get girlfriends!" Heechul chuckled,

"I know, right? All of them make us seem like such loners-"

"Which we are" Siwon interrupted with a laugh.

"Shut up, nitwit."

"Just sayin'"

"Gosh, you know what, Wonnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe we should just become together and get this all over with? I mean, who needs girlfriends when you've got , right?"

                 Everyone laughed at his last statement and Siwon pretended to be considering the idea, making Heechul chuckle and smack his head lightly.

                 All of them were enjoying their time since their schedules on campus weren't going to start until thirty minutes, when Donghae gasped softly in surprise as his movements froze when he felt cold, yet soft and gentle hands wrap around his eyes, covering them completely, and then felt a huge, sloppy smooch on his right cheek, immediately identifying the person as none other than the Cho Kyuhyun.

               "Kyuhyunnie~" He squealed and without a second thought, wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck in a smothering hug, "I missed you so, so, so much!" His voice was muffled as he buried himself in his friend's warm embrace.

                 Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled away, almost immediately engulfing his now, boyfriend's hand in his, "Hey guys." Sungmin waved brightly as his face beamed. He received many responses at once (Dirty comments, scoffs, chuckles, giggles (Donghae), and smirks.), making him roll his eyes as he sat on the bench next to Hyukjae and casually placed Sungmin on his lap.

                 The redhead smiled and glared playfully at the younger brunette, "Don't you dare kiss my Hae like that ever again." Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out before capturing Sungmin's lips in his own, as if to brag about it. Donghae grinned teasingly and faked a grimace, "Ew, when did I become yours?" Hyukjae glared at him and only pulled him impossibly closer against his body, as if to prove his point, causing the younger to laugh beautifully.

                      Deep inside, Hyukjae was really happy because Donghae seemed to be so lively and hyper these days, not like he usually is so tired and sleepy whenever he's on campus. He had already visited Donghwa last month and he seems to be doing great, much to his relief, because that also meant that Donghae was doing great.

                    The next several minutes consisted of comfortable silence; Kyuhyun and Sungmin chatting; barely audible for the others to hear, Hyoyeon obviously texting her new boyfriend with a goofy smile, Heechul and Siwon trying to disturb the poor girl in any way they could think of, and Hyukjae and Donghae simply cuddling happily in each other's warmth in pure content.

These were the moments they all treasured the most.

-----------------------------------------------

                  Hyukjae went home that day as fast as possible for he didn't want to freeze to death in the middle of the dark city alleys where no one would find him. He sighed as he entered the familiar warmth of his house and was about to walk to his bedroom when he heard ear-piercing screams from the living room, which he could immediately identify as Sora's, but he couldn't really figure out what she was saying since her voiced was muffled and faint by the closed door leading to the living room.

                   The redhead was startled, worried, anxious and scared all at the same time because in their house, it was always peaceful and quiet, never had any of his family members raised their voices, including him. He slowly walked away from the staircase and hesitantly walked closer to the living room; pausing his steps right in front of the door, not really wanting to enter and interrupt the whole situation.

However, once he started to make out the words his parents and Sora were saying, he felt his heart drop and a huge ache replacing it slowly. He frowned as tears immediately stung in his eyes, but his reflexes worked and he immediately wiped his eyes, biting his lip, he softly knocked the door and entered slowly, his expression unreadable, and all the noises in the room stopped as all eyes widened and turned to him.    

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Lol cliffhanger. Yes, yes, I do realize that this is utterly short, but it was meant to be.

And yeah, some big things are going to happen after this (obviously) lol, so prepare for some angst! 

Please comment xD <3 (still laughing at how I made Heechul and Siwon such loners lol)