Waiting for you.

Match Made In Heaven

 

                  Hyukjae was lying on his back on the bed, staring off into space. His thoughts drifted to Donghae. I wonder what he's doing right now. He stared aimlessly at the ceiling. He soon started to think about living there in New York. Sure, he'd be able to accomplish his dreams, but he doesn't want to stay away from the younger.

                 The redhead couldn't go on a day without kissing, hugging, cuddling, smelling, or as simply as holding the younger's hand, let alone forever. He knew he would be able to talk to him over the phone, or even on videos using the web- but that just wasn't enough. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep at night if he didn't make sure Donghae was alright himself.

                   Hyukjae then thought about how amazing it would be to be well known by everyone as one of the best architects ever, design and plan the construction and shapes of any building and homes for other people. He really did love architecture, he loved designing mostly, it was just in him since he was young.

                    Soon enough, he started thinking about his dad. Would mom be able to convince him? Hyukjae hid his face in his hands and groaned loudly. He slowly sat up and pulled his phone up, dialing Donghae's all too familiar number. His heard beat increased with every ring of the phone.

                     A few moments later, the younger answered, and Hyukjae swallowed dryly, "Hae baby?" He whispered. He could hear a soft sniffle from the other line, but no other response. With a sigh, he continued, "Let's meet. We have to talk about this." Donghae just hummed softly as if saying 'yes', and hang up, causing Hyukjae to sigh once more. He could tell that the younger had just cried since it was obvious that he didn't even trust his voice to speak.

---------------------------------------

                  Hyukjae arrived at a random park next to Donghae's house and saw the younger on one of the swings, kicking the sand under his feet and stare at the ground. Hyukjae's heart sank.

                   He felt sick in his stomach to realize that he was the cause of Donghae's sadness. He cleared his throat softly and walked over the spacing off younger. He stood in front of Donghae, immediately attracted his attention. Hyukjae noticed that the younger was only wearing a long sleeved shirt that was rolled up to his elbows and a pair of jeans, even though it was practically freezing out here.

                  He looked into Donghae's eyes and felt his heart ache when he noticed how blood-shot they were. He just couldn't help it any longer, he grabbed Donghae's ice cold hands and pulled him up, so that he was standing in front of him, and then practically engulfed him into a tight, warm hug, making sure to wrap his oversized jacket around most of Donghae's freezing torso.

                 He felt Donghae sniffle against his neck and bury his face into the crook of his neck, and the front of Hyukjae's shirt, pulling himself closer, probably tempted by the warmth. The redhead slowly pulled away and stared into Donghae's tired eyes, "Why didn't you wear your jacket?"

                 When he didn't get a verbal response, Hyukjae sighed and pulled his jacket off and forced it on Donghae's stiff torso. He didn't mind, since he was wearing a thick sweater anyway. He zipped the jacket until the very end and grabbed the younger's hand, leading him to one of the benches.

                   As they sat down, Hyukjae instinctively scooted closer to the still stiff younger. He brushed some strands off of Donghae's eyes and whispered softly, "Hae…" Donghae cut him off by speaking up with shaky, barely audible voice, "Maybe you should just go."

                 Hyukjae tried to hide his shock, and instead pulled Donghae towards his body and traced loving kisses all over his face. Donghae closed his eyes and spoke up once more, a bit louder this time, "It's your dream, Hyukjae. I shouldn't get in the way of your dreams." The redhead swallowed dryly, "I-I don't know what to do." He choked out, "I want to stay here with you and the rest, but my dream since I was little could be accomplished there in New York. I don't know what to do, Hae…What should I do?"

                Donghae bit his lip, "Go. Go to New York and make your one dream come true. I'll wait for you." He said almost inaudibly. Hyukjae widened his eyes slightly, "W-What? Don't you want me with you anymore?" Donghae let out a small, sad smile, "Of course I want you with me, dummy. That's why I said I would wait."

                  Hyukjae bit his lip, "But…Won't you get bored of me? O-Or maybe...uh-" Hyukjae was cut off by Donghae's weak glare, "Hey, are you trying to imply that I might cheat on you while you're gone?"  The redhead was taken a back and could only gulp, "No! No, of course not- I-I know you would never do that." Donghae sighed and buried his face in Hyukjae's chest, "It's going to be different without you. I'll miss your touches." Hyukjae automatically started the younger's hair while chewing on his lower lip, "I hope everything will be okay."

                    After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Donghae let out a small whimper and spoke up meekly, "I'm cold." Hyukjae immediately took Donghae's body entirely against his; almost setting the younger on his lap, and rubbed his back to warm him up. Donghae smiled to himself, "I'll miss this so much." Hyukjae felt a tear roll down his eyes but immediately wiped it away before Donghae could see, "Me too."

------------------------------------

                   Hyukjae knocked on Sora's door, "Come in." He heard her voice faintly. Gently, he opened the door and walked in, closing it behind him and then sitting on her bed, "Are you busy?" Sora shook her head, "Nah, just trying to get some new ideas for the dress I'll be making my friend as a birthday gift." Hyukjae nodded slowly, "Sora, I'm going to New York."

                Sora finally looked up from her paper and stared at Hyukjae, seemingly a bit surprise, "What's up with the sudden change of heart?" Hyukjae his dry lips, "I talked to Donghae." Sora nodded slowly as the information sank in, "Wait, so all my hard work yesterday has gone to waste?" She deadpanned.

                  Hyukjae frowned and tilted his head to the side, "What hard work?" Sora scoffed and scooted closer to him, "You think all that arguing and yelling with dad was for me?" Hyukjae nodded slowly as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, making Sora glare at him for being so oblivious, "I've been trying to get him to change his mind for you, you nitwit. I don't really care that much if we leave or not. Sure, I'll miss my friends and all, but that's what social-networking is for, right?"

                  She ended her words with a foolish grin, leaving Hyukjae utterly dumbfounded, "S-Seriously?" Sora scoffed once more at that, "Yes, seriously, even mom noticed what I was trying to do. Gosh, Hyukjae, sometimes you're just too oblivious." The younger smiled sheepishly and briefly hugged his sister "Thanks, anyways."

 --------------------------------

                      The next few days at school, Heechul, Siwon, Hyoyeon, and Kyuhyun had been spending so much time with Donghae and Hyukjae, not wanting to leave the redhead's side until he was really gone. They really didn't want to miss him. Hyukjae was very thankful for having such great friends, even they promised to wait for him.  

                      Hyukjae approached Siwon and Donghae- who was drinking his coffee at a bench on campus, this time he had buried himself in a thick coat, scarf, and a fluffy winter bonnet that almost covered his eyes, making him look extra adorable. Hyukjae smiled lightly and walked over to them, "Hey guys. Sorry I took so long."

                     Donghae smiled sweetly at him and patted the space next to him for Hyukjae to sit. The redhead did as he was gestured and pecked Donghae's cheek, startling the latter that ended up spitting the coffee from his mouth and messing himself up.  

                     Hyukjae laughed quietly and wiped Donghae's chin, nose, scarf, and hands with a napkin he happened to have (It didn't make him feel like a boyfriend, but a babysitter.) Siwon chuckled at the scene, "Seriously, Hyukjae, don't spoil him so much, or he'll start demanding stuff from you or acting up."

                 Donghae sent him a glare and stuck his tongue out, "You're just jealous Hyukkie pampers me and you have no one to treat you like that!" Siwon glared at him, "Shut up!"

"Make me!"

"Why you little-"

"Loner! Loner! Loner!"

"Stop it, the both of you!" Hyukjae snarled, "And Siwon, stop gripping onto Hae's neck, will you?!"

---------------------------------------

                   Donghae and Hyukjae were walking out of the huge gates of SM University and making their way through the sidewalk.

"Hyukkie?"

"Hmm?"

"You'll always stay by me, even if we're far apart, right?"

"Yeah, you're damn right I will."

"And…And you'll call me all the time and tell me about your day, what you did, what you ate, or who you met…right?"

Hyukjae chuckled, "Absolutely."

                     Donghae breathed a sigh of relief, "It'll be hard, Hyukkie." Hyukjae sighed and just nodded his head in agreement. The redhead then abruptly pulled Donghae by his arm and dragged him into a random corner where no one could see them, and pinned the younger against the wall, "I want to do this while I still can." He whispered huskily and crashed his lips against Donghae's, who immediately responded.

                      Donghae wrapped his arm around Hyukjae's neck as he felt the redhead tilt his head slightly to the right, getting better access to his lips. Hyukjae Donghae's lower lip and nibbled on it, begging for permission to the younger's hot, wet mouth. Donghae moaned softly and parted his lips even more as Hyukjae shoved his tongue into the his mouth immediately, not leaving any spot untouched.

                 Donghae's moans grew louder, which only resulted to Hyukjae grinning against his lip. Making his move, the younger moved his arms from Hyukjae's neck, down to his shoulders, to his sides, and finally stopping at the hem of his shirt. Donghae hesitated for a moment before sneaking his hand down Hyukjae's shirt, feeling the smooth skin and firm abs, which quite surprised him. He never knew Hyukjae worked out.

                     Hyukjae then moved from Donghae's lips, down to his chin, and trailed his way over to the younger's neck, nibbling, , and the pale flesh, creating dark purple and red marks. Donghae moaned once more and continued to trace his fingers over Hyukjae's skin and muscles, as if it would distract him from the pleasure.

                     The redhead finally let go of Donghae's neck, to which he received a disapproving groan from the younger. Hyukjae chuckled and rested his forehead against Donghae's as both closed their eyes, "You're so beautiful." He mumbled, to which he received a grin from Donghae, "And y." Hyukjae laughed and smacked the younger's playfully, "Don't get too full of yourself, or else I'll do what Siwon said."

Donghae giggled, "Liar, I know you'll cave in immediately since you can never get your greedy hands off of me." Hyukjae laughed and grabbed Donghae's hips, gently rubbing his clothed hipbones with his thumb and pulling the younger into another heated kiss, "You're probably right." 

------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chapter~ 

I've already planned ahead for the next few chapters so they should be easier to write :3

I hope you enjoyed this update!

Comments make me a happy unicorn.