Because you belong with me.

Match Made In Heaven

 

                    Two years. Two full, tough years. He almost couldn't believe it. Time seemed to pass so fast it was nearly scary. Two years filled with love, challenges, pain, happiness, anger, hurt, affections, and yet there they were- hanging onto each other like their lives depended on it. Over the past months, their love only grew bigger, and their trust only gained more power. Sure, they fought at times, yelled, neglected each other, and even hurt each other on a few occasions- but never had they even thought of letting go. Giving up was just not in their dictionary.

                      Donghae lay on his back, his dark, sleepy eyes staring aimlessly into the plain ceiling. His gaze soon softened once he recalled the first fight he and that all too familiar head of red had. It was really one of the hardest, saddest, and most infuriating nights he had ever experienced.

                     It was a nice Friday night, both of them planning to meet in the movie theater for a simple date. Donghae ran a hand through his orange locks with a small smile on his face. It had been quite a while since he and Hyukjae had gone on a date together, they simply hung out around each other's houses or small coffee shops. His smile slowly started to disappear as more time passed by, and his patience only became thinner. Why was Hyukjae so late? He was the one who decided on the time anyways, so if anything, he should've been here before Donghae was. The twenty-one year old shrugged it off and sat down on one of the benches near the cinema hall.

                       He waited, waited, and waited for what felt like hours. Hyukjae wouldn't even pick his phone up whenever he called. He was starting to get somewhat worried and frustrated. Hyukjae had better had a good reason for not coming. With a loud, upset huff, Donghae left the mall and walked gloomily back home.

                      He walked up to his bedroom and plopped down onto his fluffy mattress, his mood now completely ruined because of a certain redhead. Just as he was about to fish his phone out from his pocket to try calling the other again, he heard the house bell ring. Donghae rolled his eyes. Well, someone finally showed up. With a small, barely noticeable pout, he stood up and lazily dragged his feet downstairs, ready to scold Hyukjae for not coming.

                   Opening the door, he immediately sent a menacing glare to the older's apologetic look, "Seems like you just remembered, huh?" He muttered quietly with a frown. Hyukjae bit his lip and walked inside the house, warming himself up. He hugged the younger briefly, "Sorry, Hae. I was just too caught up with my studies that I didn't notice the time, I'm really sorry." Donghae's glare hardened at the mention of Hyukjae's studies, "Gosh, Hyuk, aren't you sick of studying already? You've been neglecting me far too much lately, always locking yourself upstairs with a textbook in your hand, it's getting too frustrating! You don't even pay attention to me anymore!"

                     The redhead was taken aback by that and only seemed guiltier, "I'm sorry, baby. It's just that…you know how important this is to me." He tried to embrace the younger but was brushed off when Donghae turned around and walked to the living room, "Well what about me? Aren't I important to you, Hyukjae?" He saw how the other winced from the corner of his eyes, and it almost made him feel bad, but he immediately composed himself once more.

                      Hyukjae sighed, "Donghae, I know it's making you angry and all, but I can't help it…I mean, I just saw the time and almost had a heart attack. I'm sorry, I really am. You know I would never do that on purpose, right?" Donghae looked away, "I know. Of course I know, but until when is this going to go on? Hmm? Until when are you going to ignore my texts and calls?" The redhead widened his eyes at that, "Hae! Of course I never ignored your calls or texts, I mean, I would n-never do that! I'm just really busy lately, and you need to understand that!"

                    Donghae was losing control. He groaned and glared at the taller male, "I'm sick and tired of this, Lee Hyukjae! Do you have any idea how useless this makes me feel?! Do you know how ing confusing you're becoming?! Why can't you just go back to the way you were before? Why do you have to change so much?!" Hyukjae's hands formed into fists, "What are you saying? Have you gone mad, Donghae? You know how much I love you! You know how much you mean to me and yet you still dare to utter those words! I didn't change, and I never will! I'm just trying to focus a bit on my studies to do what I've always dreamed of! Am I that bad for wanting to do that? Answer me!"

                      Tears started to form in the corner of the younger's eyes. He hated yelling at Hyukjae, and he hated seeing the redhead so frustrated and angry, but they couldn't stay like that anymore. He inhaled sharply and quickly retorted, "No! But then again if you want to focus on those lectures of yours, then why do you make plans with me?! Why do you have to lie to me and get me angry? Do you have any idea of how thrilled and excited I was because we're finally hanging out together? Do you?!"

                    Hyukjae stayed quiet. He knew he was wrong, that he should learn how to manage his time. He could not look the younger in the eyes. They stayed minutes in suffocating silence until Hyukjae finally looked up with shock when he heard a strangled sob. Oh no, not this. He even made him cry! Donghae was crying because of his stupidity! Panic could be seen all over Hyukjae's face as he stared at the younger boy, now sitting on the edge of the sofa with his face buried in his hands, muffled sobs escaping his lips as he cried in pure frustration and agony.  

                    The redhead shook his head and walked over to Donghae, kneeling down in front of him so that their faces met. He tried to gently remove the younger's hands from his face, but Donghae kept on struggling, his sobs only growing louder as he yelled out incoherent phrases. Hyukjae then forcefully snatched his wrists and pulled the younger into his embrace, apologizing continuously and showing as much affection as he could.

                       Donghae opened his eyes and a smile appeared on his lips. After that night, he could see how Hyukjae always stayed by his side how hard he tried to go out with him as much as they possibly could. He always managed to squeeze Donghae into most of his studying hours, even bringing him over to his house, and studying with him lying silently in his arms. At times like these, the two would not utter a word with each other, simply snuggle, kiss, and hold each other tightly as time passed by. It was a perfect way to show how pure their love was for one another.

                  Donghae sat up and lazily walked over to the bathroom, took a shower, wore whatever T-shirt and jeans he could put his hands on, and walked out of the house. He now loved weekends. Weekends were the times where Hyukjae and he would spend the whole day together, with no one else disturbing them. No studies and lectures would distract them, and nothing could possibly pull them apart in those two days. Donghae almost giggled at the thought.

                   He arrived rather quickly at Hyukjae's house and knocked on the door. Sora opened and gave him a huge smile as she brushed the invisible dust off of her mini white dress, "Hey, babe!" Donghae blushed slightly at the name and hugged her briefly, "How are you doing, Sora?" He asked sweetly. Sora ruffled his hair and chuckled, "Couldn't get any better. Hyuk's in the kitchen, by the way." Donghae nodded and quickly made his way down the living room, gave the familiar area a small look and then walked through the kitchen.

                     He peeked through the kitchen door and a small smile crept its way onto his lips at the sight of a sleepy Hyukjae, still in his yellow pajamas. His flaming red hair was so messy, and stuck out in all directions, and his eyes were drooped tiredly as he slowly munched on his cereal. Donghae walked over to the still oblivious boy and let out a cute smile, back hugging him and snuggling his face to the crook of his neck, giving him small feather-like kisses.

                      Hyukjae grinned tiredly and pulled Donghae down into his lap, gulping down his breakfast. The younger smiled and let out a sigh of content as Hyukjae shoved a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. The redhead grinned and kissed him firmly on the lips, "How's my baby doing today?" He whispered hoarsely. Donghae sent him a toothy smile and wrapped his arms around the elder's neck, "I missed you."

                     Hyukjae laughed quietly at that, "Hae, we just met the day before yesterday." Donghae let out a goofy smile and lazily shrugged his shoulders, "Doesn't change the fact that I miss you." Hyukjae chuckled and finished his breakfast, occasionally feeding the protesting younger along with him. The redhead finally stood up with Donghae still in his arms and carried him upstairs, "I have feet too, y'know." He heard the younger murmur against his neck, and he could just imagine the eye roll Donghae was making that moment, causing him to laugh, "I just love pampering you, you spoiled little brat. You should be flattered." Donghae giggled childishly at the other's mother-like tone and playfully swung his legs up in the air as Hyukjae opened the door to his room.

                     He yelped in surprise when the older male practically threw him onto the comfy bed. He watched in amusement as Hyukjae locked the door and hovered on top of him, not wasting a second in latching his plump lips against Donghae's own thin ones. Donghae grinned into the kiss at realizing how needy his boyfriend suddenly was. He quickly parted his lips and felt Hyukjae shove his tongue inside his mouth, roaming around every corner. Donghae moaned and furrowed his eyebrows in pleasure. Gosh, was Hyukjae a good kisser.

                     Hyukjae let go of the younger's lips and trailed his tongue down his chin, jawline, and then his neck, and nipping on the skin, creating dark reddish marks. Donghae instinctively kicked his legs in the air and gasped, his fingers finding their way to the red hair. Donghae bit his lip and giggled when he noticed Hyukjae playfully wiggle his eyebrows in a suggestive manner, "You ert." He whispered and crashed his lips against Hyukjae's once more. The older of the two let his hands travel down the younger's back, giving his a small squeeze, Donghae gasped and involuntarily ed his hips up against Hyukjae. The redhead chuckled, whispering, "You like that, baby?" Donghae groaned in pleasure and felt his cheeks heat up impossibly, "Stop being so y, H-Hyuk."

                      After what had seemed to be like hours of their make out session, the two boys finally let go of each other, their hair messy, their bodies sweaty, and their pants growing a bit too tight. Donghae grinned and ran a hand through his disheveled strands in an attempt to straighten them out, "Chullie warned me about this before I came over." He blurted out, only to blush furiously afterwards. Hyukjae frowned in confusion, casually wrapping an arm around the younger's waist, pulling him closer, "About what?" Donghae blushed madly and buried his face in Hyukjae's chest so that the other couldn't see him turning a deep scarlet.

                      "Check my b-back pocket." His voice came muffled. Hyukjae chuckled at how embarrassed the younger seemed. How bad could it possibly be? His hands made their way down the younger's back and then finally to his , shoving his fingers into his pocket, only to grab onto something that felt like a thin tube. Hyukjae frowned and pulled it out; he noticed how Donghae buried himself impossibly deeper into his chest as he whined incoherently. He finally pulled the object to his eye level and widened his eyes- Lube. He quickly threw it away in some corner of the room and his face got impossibly red, "F-."

                    "Exactly." Donghae muttered against his neck. Hyukjae couldn't help but laugh hoarsely at that, "No, I mean ." Donghae finally pulled away and sat up on the blankets, "H-Heechul Hyung is seriously too blunt." He shook his head as his cheeks got even hotter. Hyukjae chuckled and sat up as well, staring at the younger teasingly, "Well, at least he knows that I would top."

                 Donghae widened his eyes and gasped, clearly insulted, "Pardon me? It's obvious that I'm topping material." He muttered cockily and tilted his head upward in confidence. Hyukjae scoffed, "As if." The younger scrunched his nose up and hit his shoulder, "What is that supposed to mean, airhead?" The elder stuck his tongue out mockingly, "Do you think I forgot what you told me when we first started dating?"

                        Donghae tilted his head to the side in a confused gesture, urging the other to go on, "About me being the one to wear the pants in this relationship? I can never forget that." Hyukjae started laughing loudly while being attacked by a furiously blushing Donghae, "S-Shut up, Hyukjae! That was years ago! Now…Now I'm m-manlier!" The redhead wiped a tear that managed to squeeze out of his eye and let out a small laugh, "I'm not so sure about that." The younger whined and pouted, "Stop being so mean. You should be glad I gave you the opportunity to l-lead me! I mean, I could always change my mind, you know!"

                 Hyukjae only smiled and pulled Donghae to his chest once more, "I know you'd never do that." He started to rub his thumb against the smooth, pale flesh of the back of the younger boy's hand. He heard him murmur something dejectedly under his breath, making him chuckle, kiss Donghae's temple and nuzzle his nose in the messy hair.

-------------------------------------

                    During the weekend, after so much nagging from Heechul, everyone had decided to hang out together since it rarely even happens now that they all are serious about their university work. They planned on going to the beach and carry around as much snacks and drinks as they possibly could. Donghae loved the idea of spending time with the others, he had missed them so much, especially Kyuhyun, he hadn't seen him for over a month now.

                     The two left Hyukjae's small car and walked hand in hand towards the beach, immediately feeling the sand get into their slippers, making Donghae scrunch his nose up and wiggle his toes at the uncomfortable feeling. Hyukjae grinned and tugged onto the younger's hand, "Hey, look, they're already here!" The smaller male looked up and widened his eyes, practically running over to the group of people sitting on the sand, just a few feet away from the water, and dragging the redhead along with him.

                       Donghae threw himself on the first person that was on his way, which just happened to be Hyoyeon, who squealed and wrapped her arms around his back. They started bouncing up and down with delight and she slowly pulled away, "Gosh! When was the last time I've seen you?!" Donghae grinned and ruffled her platinum blonde hair before hugging Kyuhyun and Siwon at once, and then walking over to the smirking Heechul, "Hey, babe. Did you use the lube?" He whispered.

                     The younger widened his eyes and flushed in embarrassment, "Hyung! Stop it!" Heechul rolled his eyes and scrunched his nose up, "Oh well, it's your own loss." Donghae whined and instinctively clung onto Hyukjae's side, only succeeding in making the redhead smirk in satisfaction and receive a wink from Heechul.

                       They spent the whole day in the sea, munching on snacks and junk food and laughing along with each other. It was what one could describe as perfect. Once it started to get dark, everyone gathered in a small circle and made a fire to warm their soaking bodies up from the chilly air. Donghae was lying on the sand with his head resting on Hyukjae's lap, chewing on marshmallow. He closed his eyes in content when Hyukjae started playing with his hair; saying that he absolutely loved it when the redhead spoiled him was an understatement. Donghae smiled at the thought. With a cool breeze hitting his face, he felt Hyukjae lean down and whisper in his ear, "I've got a surprise for you later on." The younger's eyes fluttered open and he simply nodded with a grin. He loved Hyukjae's surprises.

                      They stayed like that for a little over an hour, playing Truth or Dare and trying to deal with Heechul's provoking challenges. Donghae almost slept, cradled in Hyukjae's lap a few minutes later, he never really enjoyed the game, and the heat of the other's body was just too tempting. He was shaken back to reality by Hyukjae's hands on his shoulders. He groaned sleepily and opened his eyes, only to meet the dark, loving ones of the redhead. Hyukjae smiled and pecked his lips, "Are you ready?"

                      Donghae was somehow immediately wide awake. He shot his head up and grinned like there was no tomorrow, nodding his head violently. Hyukjae chuckled and cleared his throat. He stood up and pulled the younger up with him, staring at his watch. Donghae watched in anticipation, practically jumping in his place. Suddenly, a cloth was shoved against his eyes and tied at the back of his head. He groaned and stomped his bare feet onto the sand, "Hey! Take 'em off!" He heard Siwon's voice come from his side, "No way. A surprise is a surprise, buddy."

              Donghae pouted but muttered an incoherent 'Fine' nonetheless. A few minutes later, the blindfold was taken off and Donghae noticed how everything seemed suddenly quiet. He frowned and looked around, seeing that all his friends were sitting on the ground around the fire with huge, warm smiles on their faces. He felt strong arms wrap around his frame, making him relax immediately.

                 Donghae looked up at Hyukjae with confusion apparent all over his face, "What's going on, Hyukkie?" The older male didn't say anything and simply looked up at the dark sky, "Wait for it." A second later, Donghae was startled and yelped when a sudden explosion sound was heard from above. He hid himself behind Hyukjae, only to gasp when he finally looked up at the sky. Fireworks.

                    Donghae gasped in delight whenever a new, bright color would flash in the night sky. He looked up at the dazed Hyukjae and hugged him tightly, "D-Did you do this for me?" Hyukjae smiled and gave the younger a firm kiss, "Of course I did, baby." Donghae bit his lip as a tear rolled down his cheek, and smiled when Hyukjae immediately kissed it away, "Why are you crying?" He whispered worriedly.

                    Donghae wiped his eyes with his sleeve, "Because t-the sweetest person in the w-world is mine." Hyukjae smiled and brought the younger to his chest, his wet, messy hair as they both stared at the massive explosion of colors forming in the sky.

"Hey, Donghae?"

"Yes?"

"You're mine, and only mine, alright?"

Donghae smiled as another tear managed to escape his eyes, "I will forever be yours." 

-The end-

----------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry... I'm so ing sorry that the ending is this ty.

I'm just going to go sit in a corner and do some ugly sobbing right now. 

Tchao.