Two: Bestfriends

Fall for you Again

 

Junhyung came soon after and he walked calmly towards us. The moment I saw him, I hugged him tightly and started pointing to that jerk complaining all the way like a child. Junhyung just chuckled and walked towards Doojoon.

“Whatever she said, don’t listen to her! Its her fault! Totally her fault!” Doojoon said hurriedly.

“Aish.. I feel like a big brother whenever both of you fight. Come on.. Both of you are my bestfriends since young. You know I don’t side either of you if you fight,” Junhyung said, wrapping his arm around my waist as I cling onto him. Why does he have such a jerk as a bestfriend? Am I not enough for him?

“So what now? I only can be at one place at a time,” he said.

“Take me home!” I said together when Doojoon said, “Accompany me!”

The both of us stared hard at each other, not giving Junhyung up. If he can split into two, we’ll do it I tell you. He’s the best bestfriend you can ever have.

“I’m hungry. Let’s just go eat. TOGETHER,” he said, emphasizing the last word. I pout while looking up at him, hoping he’ll just abandon this jerk for once. There’s no way I would eat with him. But knowing Junhyung, he wouldn’t.

“Yah yah.. Stop doing aegyo to influence him! Look Jun! I can do it too!” Doojoon said and pouted his lips, batting his eyelids while looking at Junhyung. Junhyung laughed looking at his friend’s actions while I am not amused at all. I find it irritating even.

“Take it or leave it. Its either I’m eating with the both of you or I’m eating alone. I don’t mind. Its your choice,” he said firmly.

Both of us sulk for awhile until I decided to give in to show that I’m a better bestfriend than him. “Okay Jun. For you, I’m willing to sacrifice my comfort and eat with him. I don’t want you to eat alone..” I said gently with a tinge of cuteness. I turned to Doojoon and raised an eyebrow at him, smirking. Doojoon’s face turned really black (not literally) and he started mumbling something that neither of us can hear.

“Bro?” Junhyung asked.

“Yeah yeah. I don’t want you to eat alone too. Let’s just go,” he said.

“Copycat!” I said, pointing my index finger right infront of his face. Junhyung chuckled and lowered my hand down.

“I did not! And can you get away from him? I bet Junhyung is already suffocating from just now but he’s just too polite to say it,” he said.

“No he’s not! You’re not right Junnie?” I turned to Junhyung, looking concerned. He just smiled and shook his head.

“See!” I said to Doojoon and he made a disgusted face.

“But maybe you want to loosened your grip a little? You look like a koala hanging on a tree Hyuna..” he said, pulling my arm slowly from his neck.

“Hahahaha! I told you so!” Doojoon laughed. I pouted and looked away.

“Aww come on.. I’m really hungry. Let’s go?” Junhyung said while caressing my cheek with his thumb. I’m always pampered by Junhyung everytime I’m with him. He’s like my big brother although we’re of the same age.

I pouted slightly and nodded. “Smile for me please?” Junhyung said softly, raising his eyebrows. I gave him my sweetest smile and he smiled back.

“Urgh I’m going to puke. Can we go now?” Doojoon said sounding irritated. I stuck out my tongue out at him childishly and he made an ugly face. Junhyung just chuckled and started walking out of the cinema.

While we were eating, Doojoon and I still constantly fight. I kicked his leg under the table when I was telling Junhyung that he was kicking my seat in the cinema. Doojoon kicked me back and the kicking continues. Junhyung just let us be as long as neither of us gets hurt. Even when ordering we had to fight. Both of us want always want to be the better bestfriend to Junhyung.

 

Junhyung’s POV

“So what do you guys wanna eat? I’ll pay,” I said, looking through the menu.

“I want..” Doojoon started talking even though he hasn’t chosen what to eat. I know what he’s doing. He wants to beat Hyuna to it.

“I want whatever you’re having Jun! You always know what to order,” Hyuna said happily beaming at me.

“Yah I was about to say that! Junhyung I really was going to say that! I want what you want to eat,” Doojoon said. I chuckled. Aish my two bestfriends.. This is why normal people usually have just one bestfriend.

I decided to tease them a little bit. “Okay then. I’m ordering Cheesy Crumble Pasta,” I said, raising an eyebrow to them. Despite hating each other so much, they actually have a lot in common. Hyuna hates cheese and Doojoon is allergic to cheese.

“Erm.. I guess I’ll order something else then,” Doojoon said and browse through the menu again.

“You purposely did that right?” Hyuna glared at me. I just look at her innocently. She pouted and opened her menu. Both of them pointed to their choice in the menu at the same time and it happened to be the same: Chicken Chop with Black pepper sauce.

“Copycat!” they said in unision to each other.

“What are you guys? Five?” I laughed. I called the waiter and ordered our meals.

 

The Present

Hyuna’s POV

“Hyuna? Hyuna?” the voice that keeps calling my name made me snapped out from my daze. I looked around cluelessly and saw Junhyung standing beside me.

“Aren’t you going home?” he asked.

“What time is it?” I asked.

He looked at his watch. “5pm.” My eyes widened.

“Omo I’ve been sitting here since 2!”

“You’ve been zoning out for 3 hours?? What were thinking about?” he frowned.

“Uh.. nothing.” I looked away and started packing my things.

“Still thinking about that revenge? Does it make you feel better if I ask him?” he said.

“No!” I immediately turned, shocking him.

“I mean, he wouldn’t admit to you if he has a revenge right..” I said softer.

“That’s because he doesn’t! Okay let’s just forget about it and go for dinner.”

“Dinner?” It’s just 5pm!

“By the time we got to the diner it’d be already dinner time. Gaja!” he said pulling me up.

He dragged me along the almost empty hallway talking about his day. Junhyung is the music teacher in Cube High and I’m in Arts. Not to mention he’s also the best-looking teacher that is admired by nearly all the girls in Cube High.

Suddenly I saw something or rather someone that stopped my tracks. Junhyung just continued dragging me although I really want to ran away right then.

“Evening Mr Yoon,” he said politely when we come face to face with Doojoon. Its so weird hearing him talked so formally to Doojoon when I’ve seen them together since young.

“Evening Mr Yong, Ms Kim,” he bowed slightly. “Where are you guys heading?”

“We’re going for dinner. Care to join us?” Junhyung said. What?? No!!

I tugged on Junhyung’s arm secretly and glanced at him hoping he’ll take back his offer before its too late. Junhyung just ignored me and continued smiling at Doojoon, waiting for his reply.

“Ahh.. I haven’t had dinner too..” Doojoon said. No no. Please don’t tell me he’ll be joining us..

“Yeah we could catch up with each other too. Like old times..” Junhyung said and smirked at me.

Doojoon nodded. “But its okay. I still have some admin work to finish. This is my first day of work,” he said with a smile. I let out a sigh of relief softly.

“Arasso.. But we have to go for lunch or dinner some other time. Haven’t heard from you in ages!” Junhyung said sounding a little disappointed. I know he missed his bestfriend so much. He never once had forgotten about Doojoon all these years. But I just can’t face Doojoon right now. Not until I’m convinced that he’s not here for revenge.

Doojoon chuckled. “Yeah I know. Okay I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then. Enjoy your dinner!” he said waving at us and walking off.

Junhyung sighed looking back at Doojoon’s retreating back. “I miss having him around. Aish..” he said. I pouted feeling a little guilty that maybe Doojoon didn’t eat with us was because of me.

He shook his head slightly and turned to me. “Gaja. I’m hungry as hell!” he whined, rubbing his tummy.

I chuckled. “You’re always hungry!”

 

 

Hey hey! I promise this will be the last. Keke ^^ i got some new readers! :)) 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! \^.^/