Five: Going back to the past

Fall for you Again

 

Hyuna’s POV

I was marking some assignments while the three girls volunteered to help were tearing some strips of newspapers for paper mache the next day.

“Ms Kim, you were from Cube High too right?” Sunny, one of the students, asked suddenly.

“Yeah. Waeyo?” I replied, looking up from my book.

The three girls giggled to themselves before turning back to me. “You must know Mr Yoon right?” she asked. I don’t like where this is going.

“Erm.. yeah. Kinda,” I said, looking back at my books.

“Are you close?”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“He’s so hot but too strict and fierce looking..”

“Ms Kim?”

Suddenly all the questions and comments about Doojoon started pouring onto to me like the rain. When I didn’t respond, they called my name to make sure I was still there with them.

“We’re not that close and I don’t know,” I answered their questions in one answer.

“But Mr Yong seems to be close with him and Mr Yong is your bestfriend. Doesn’t it make you close to Mr Yoon as well?” Yoona said.

“Mr Yong is close to him because they are bestfriends. But it doesn’t make Mr Yoon my bestfriend also,” I said.

“Why not?” they asked. Wow these girls are curious.

“Why not you finish striping those papers first okay?” I said, changing the topic.

“We promise that will be our last question. Please Ms Kim~” they pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

“Let’s just say… Mr Yoon and I have our own way of thinking,” I said. All of them looked slightly confused but they nodded anyway.

“Okay now get back to your work!” I said before they could slip in another question.

They continued with their work but still talk amongst themselves about Doojoon.

“Do you think Ms Kim has had a crush on him before?” one of them whispered but loud enough for me to hear. I know them well enough to know that they did that on purpose, wanting me to say something. Nope. Not gonna work.

“Maybe. I mean look at him. He’s hot now, I bet he’s even hotter during highschool,” Sunny whispered.

“Goshh.. why am I not born earlier?...” Eunji complained softly.

~

I walked back to the teachers’ room, thinking back of the past. See what those girls had done to me??

 

6 years ago

“Yah Yong Junhyung, where’s that beloved bestfriend of yours?” I said monotonously.

“He said he’s on the way..” Junhyung said, not looking up from his book. We had been waiting for Doojoon for almost half an hour now. Junhyung planned to go to the arcade since our exam had just ended. No doubt he’ll invite Doojoon. But where is that freaking jerk??

“I’m going to the toilet. If he comes, don’t he dare complain about me being late,” I said angrily. Junhyung just nodded absent mindedly, focused on his book.

I made my way to the toilet somewhere in the school as Junhyung waited outside by the main gate. I stomped along the empty hallway as most students had already gone home. As I was about to enter the toilet, I heard some… unpleasant sounds. Being the curious me, I followed the source of the sounds and it led me to the janitor’s closet. There is no way the janitor would do anything unpleasant. He’s a 60 year old man that have 7 grandchildren that he is most proud of for goodness sake. I hesitated for awhile, sensing that I will surely get cursed and swore at if I interrupt some couples’ ‘moment’.

“Uhh.. D-doojoon…” Suddenly I heard a soft moan from inside. My jaw dropped open and anger started to fill me in. We are waiting for him outside under the hot sun and he’s in a closet making out with some chick?? Arghhh!!!!

Without hesitating anymore I swing open the door wide. How stupid of them not to lock it.

Both of them were startled for sure and I just held the door open, arching an eyebrow at them. They broke apart and the girl was extremely embarrassed, pulling down her skirt and shirt while Doojoon just stood there, frowning at me.

“What the hell did you open the door for??” he shouted.

“Yah! Me and Junhyung had been waiting for you for hours and you’re here making out with some chick!” I shouted back. The girl got so scared that she scampered away, dragging her bag with her.

“She’s not a chicken!” he flared up. Chicken? Gosh Doojoon.. How stupid can you get??

“I said chick you pabo! Not chicken!” I yelled. The empty hallway amplified our voices even more. We’re lucky most of the teachers are already gone.

His expression suddenly changed to a confused child. “Isn’t a chick a chicken too?” he asked innocently, looking elsewhere, mouth slightly open as if thinking by himself.

I covered my face with my palms and groaned inward. This is the player that girls fall for? Seriously? Are they blind??

“Can we go now??” I whined while he thought to himself. I was angry at him but seeing him being so blur and stupid just made me want to get away from him as soon as possible. Its just too embarrassing.

“Arasso…” he said, walking ahead of me. I didn’t even want to go to the toilet anymore. Thanks a lot Yoon Doojoon.

 

The Present

“Look at me when I’m talking to you. Why is your skirt so short?” I was walking down the stairs when I heard Doojoon’s voice. I got down and turned to the corner, where the voice came from. I hid behind the lockers so they couldn’t really see me. There Doojoon stood infront of a female student slightly shorter than him with indeed, a short skirt. It barely covers her thigh!

He stood there, eyebrow arched with his hands in his pockets. He tilted his head slightly, looking seriously at the girl. I’ve never seen Doojoon like this. And not surprisingly, he looks good. That’s as far as I will compliment him.

The girl tried to flirt her way out of trouble but Doojoon didn’t even budge. He remained serious.

“Mr Yoon.. I’m really really sorry.. I will change to a new one tomorrow okay? Please give me a chance.. Just one tinnie winnie chance?” she said, using extreme aegyo. Her back was facing me but I can assure you she’s definitely pouting.

Doojoon just showed her a pokerface. “Do you have manners? I don’t think a girl your age should act and talk this way to a teacher. Especially to a discipline master,” he said.

I could hear faintly that the girl began to stutter. “Make your way to the office now and ask for a temporary skirt. You better make sure your skirt is at knee length tomorrow. If not, you will face the consequences. This is a school,” he said firmly. The girl nodded timidly and went off. She passed by me but didn’t notice I was there. I heard her cursing softly. Pretty sure its for Doojoon.

I turned to the corner as I wanted to proceed to my class when I bumped into a body. A tall well-built body. I looked up and its Doojoon. Please erase whatever I said about his body.

“Sorry I didn’t see you there,” he said.

“It’s okay,” I said softly, adjusting my clothes slightly. There was an awkward silence between us and neither of us was walking off.

“So I’ll see you around,” he breathed out. I just nodded and we walked passed one another. I’m forcing myself not to say what I wanted to say but I just can’t help it. Must.. say.. it.. now….

“Mr Yoon,” I called and turned to him. He stopped walking and turned.

“I saw you reprimanding a student for her short skirt just now. Ironic isn’t it, that you were reprimanding her right infront of that janitor’s closet?” I said, pointing to the closet. I arched an eyebrow and tilted my head. I wonder if he remembers.

He looked up and his lips. I just waited for his response when he looked at me again. “Yes, it is indeed. Just for your information, I wished it was you instead. If you know what I mean..” he smirked and turned to walk away. Nope nope. Not going to believe it. He’s just saying to get back at me for teasing him.

 

 

Heyy!! I'm bacckk and alive!! :P Just fyi, I'm always using the term ironic wrongly but I'm pretty sure I use it right this time. If not, mianhe! ^^

tumblr_lvq8k0EZEK1qed9kgo1_r1_500.gif