Thirteen: When a girl says nothing, there surely is something

Fall for you Again

 

“You can’t be serious,” Hyuna said, looking at me. I turned to her.

“Of course I am. I’ve asked all the rules and there’s not one stating ‘no teachers’ right? Or are we really not allowed?” I asked. Maybe I might get into trouble for making out with a student. But the school can allow this 17 or 18 year old girl to make out with a 30 year old stranger and not a young and hot teacher? Well that’s just sick.

Hyuna was just speechless so I turned back to the students. “So?” I smiled.

“Are we going to get into trouble when Monday comes?” the girl asked warily.

I laughed. “Of course not. Come on, I’m the one who’s asking for it. Unless you don’t want to.. then..” I said slowly, putting my coupon back into my pocket.

“N-no.. If you promise us we won’t get into trouble, then okay,” the guy said, glancing at the girl. She started blushing even before I started kissing her.

“Yes I promise. Miss Kim here can be our witness. Right?” I turned to Hyuna.

“Um.. yeah..” she said unsure. I took out the coupon and gave it to the guy.

“So how does this work?” I asked. The students were still quite shocked by my request(?) so they were just looking around, on the ground, no idea where to start.

I sighed. “Just treat me like a guest for today. I’m not even wearing formally right? Come on, be confident,” I said.

The girl nodded with some determination to get this done and over with and she looked up. I placed my palms flat on the surface of the booth and leaned close to her face, making the first move. I just smiled and waited. She breathe out slowly and placed one hand at the back of my neck and leaned forward while I bend slightly downwards since she was slightly shorter than me.

I closed my eyes and our lips touched. Gosh how I missed kissing someone. My last kiss before I was sent to Japan was… someone.

I moved my lips along with hers, changing my angles every now and then but careful enough not to use any tongue. Her grip on my head became stronger as she pulled me closer to her. She seems to be a lot more daring now that she bit my lower lip slightly. Is she trying to gain access? No can do my dear. But I enjoyed the bite, thank you very much.

“Is the 1-minute not up yet, Myungsoo?” I heard Hyuna asked and I smiled in the kiss.

“Oh! S-so sorry!” he apologised.

“Minji stop..” he said in a hushed tone and she broke the kiss hesitantly. I panted slightly but she on the other hand panted heavily. Did I take her oxygen away?

She cleared when she finally caught her breath. “T-thank you for visiting our booth,” she said shyly and bowed with Myungsoo.

I my lips. “Welcome. Great booth you have here. Let’s go,” I said and walked away with Hyuna.

“Were you that desperate to kiss someone?” Hyuna said, not looking at me.

I laughed aloud. “Just helping out with the carnival. Is that wrong?”

“You have other ways to help. That’s not the only booth you know,” she said.

I smirked. “Well if I don’t know you any better, I’m saying you’re jealous.”

She turned and showed me a are-you-kidding-me look. “There’s nothing to be jealous about when it comes to to you Yoon Doojoon,” she said and turned back to the front.

“Yeah.. What was I thinking right? You don’t have to be jealous. You already know how it felt,” I said, trying to hide my smile.

“No I don’t!” she retorted, a little bit too loud as she snapped her head towards me.

“Woah.. Someone’s a bit defensive,” I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking.

 

We sat at the basketball court where there were benches after walking around for so long. Since it was quite hidden from the main part of the school, there were barely anyone there except for people wanting to go out of the school through the back gate.

“What’s on your mind?” I asked, breaking the silence between us eversince we sat there.

“Nothing,” she shrugged.

“When a girl says nothing, there surely is something,” I said, turning my head to her.

She bit her lip slightly. “You do remember… right?” she asked.

“Huh? Remember what?” I asked, clueless.

“Remember… what happened.. there?” she said, pointing to the rooftop that can be seen clearly from our spot.

“When?” I asked even though I’m most definitely sure when was the time she was talking about.

“Urgh. Nevermind,” she said frustratingly and looked down at her teddy bear.

I chuckled. “You’re no fun. Play along at least,” I said.

“I don’t want to play,” she said.

“Okay okay. Yes I remember. Very clearly. But why are you so affected by it? You were expecting more at that time?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Of course not! What nonsense..” she mumbled.

“I wonder what would have happened if the teacher didn’t hear your scream..” I trailed off, remembering that day.

“Nothing. Nothing would happen afterwards. I would have just get up, walk away and pretend nothing happen,” she said confidently.

“And you would still be in school,” she added softly, more to herself.

“Pretend nothing happened? Something happened?” I pretended to be shocked and looked at her with wide eyes.

“Urgh you’re so irritating!” she grunted and stood up, getting ready to leave. I grabbed her hand, chuckling.

“Hey hey wait,” I said and she turned, looking down at me slightly. I know she thought I would console her and apologise and all that crap.

“Can you pull me up? I can’t get up,” I said, grinning.

She scoffed and pulled her hand away from my grip. “Why don’t you ask the female students here? I bet they would love to pull you up,” she said and started walking down the stairs/benches.

I couldn’t contain my smile and got up, going after her.

“Let’s find Junhyung!” I said randomly as I got beside her.

“Yes. Let’s. I can’t stand another minute with you alone now,” she said.

“Can’t stand another minute? But you’re walking right beside me now,” I sniggered.

“Urghhh!!” she turned and pushed me away from her and sped up her pace. I just laughed and walked behind her. Gosh I missed teasing her and seeing her all frustrated. She’s cute when she’s angry. I wonder if she would complain to Junhyung when we meet him later just like she used to during highschool.

 

Yay! More clues on what happened at the rooftop! Can you guess it? ;) 

Anyway I decided to make the titles for each chapter a line from the chapter coz I ran out of ideas for titles XD

Comment & Subscribe! See you next week! ^_^v

tumblr_lvvwtfs5ln1qggt8no2_500.gif