Seven: The Other Side Of Him

Fall for you Again

 

The Present

Doojoon’s POV

“Gosh.. The discipline in Cube High is so bad!” I said to myself as I flipped though the past records of the disciplinary in the school. I was frowning the whole time I read the records and shaking my head occasionally. I sighed and leaned back on my chair, rubbing circles on my temple as I shut my eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. “Come in,” I said without moving from my position.

“Mr Yoon, the student president is here,” my secretary said and I peeked my eyes open to see a girl with one simple ponytail walking into the office confidently but polite.

I just nodded and the student stood infront of my desk as my secretary went out closing the door behind her.

“Good afternoon Mr Yoon,” she greeted me and bowed slightly.

“Good morning. Have a seat,” I said, gesturing to the seat infront. She smiled and bowed as she sat down.

“Your name is Naeun right? Son Naeun?” I confirmed. She nodded.

“Are you Mr Son’s sister?” I asked when I suddenly realised they had the same surname. She chuckled slightly and shook her head.

“No sir. I’m not,” she said politely. I just nodded in acknowledgement.

“So you said you wanted to see me? For?” I asked.

“Yes. Erm I know you are new to the school so I thought maybe I could help you a little as to what I think the school need in terms of discipline. I’ve told Ms Choi before and she agreed but the discipline is still the same,” she started and placed a notebook on the desk, opening it.

I can’t help but chuckle slightly. She looked up, feeling quite surprised. “Did I do something wrong Mr Yoon?” And now she sounded scared.

I just smiled to myself. “Nothing. You just reminded me of someone,” I said.

She looked down shyly. She’s quite pretty for a student president. Maybe that’s how she gets her votes.

“As you were saying?” I asked.

“I’ve seen the problem the school has regarding discipline and I’ve noted some things that I think needs to be implemented or changed to have a better discipline,” she said.

“Are you trying to teach me how to do my job?” I . As expected, she got really scared and started stuttering her words.

I smiled. “Relax. I’m not angry. Just wanted to see your reaction,” I said. I could tell that she was half relieved and half confused. It appears to the students that I’m Mr no-smile and now I’m smiling and laughing. Of course she’s confused. One, I just can’t help it because she reminds me of Hyuna when she was the student president. Whenever I see Hyuna I just have the urge to . I guess its in my blood maybe? Two, I’m only serious and firm outside my office and to the students who hae discipline issues. Naeun here, is a good student. So I don’t find the need to.

“So what are the suggestions that you have?” I asked.

“Erm.. one thing that is really quite important is the detention room. As you may know, the detention teacher is Mr Son. Most girls want to get into detention just because they want to see him. In addition, students are allowed to do anything during detention as long as they don’t go out. I think the students would not learn their mistakes if detention for them is this…fun,” she said seriously.

I nodded in agreement. “Do you think Mr Son is not strict enough?” I asked.

“Mr Son is strict. He scolds the students when needed. He’s not biased with the girls just because they always compliment him. But the girls doesn’t seem to care,” she explained. Hmm this is hard.

“Your suggestions?” I prompt her.

“I think the students should be given a specific work to do that is tedious or hard enough for them so that they would not enjoy dentention. This way, they would actually stay away from getting detention and not trying to get detention.” I nodded approvingly.

“Okay I will think about that. Any others?” I said.

“Actually there are some more that I might want to suggest and inform you about the school but I have classes after this. If you don’t mind, I’ll leave my notebook here so you can have a look,” she said, closing the book and moving it closer to me.

“Thank you Naeun. Your help is really appreciated. I will look through it slowly and try to make some changes here in Cube High,” I said.

She smiled and bowed. “Thank you for taking time to read my suggestions Mr Yoon. If I may, I shall take my leave now,” she said.

“Yes sure sure. Have fun in class,” I said smiling. She chuckled and nodded.

She stood up and was about to walk to the door when she suddenly turned back to me. “Mr Yoon,” she called.

“Yeah?” I said looking up from her book.

“I promised my friend to say this to you and I have to fulfill it. I hope you don’t take it the wrong way,” she said, looking slightly nervous.

“Sure. What is it?”

“I think you are good looking and all the girls in Cube High like you,” she said, looking down on the floor. I couldn’t help but smile. I could see her blushing despite the shadow on her face.

“Let me guess. You were dared to do this right?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

Her head shot up, shocked. “Erm.. how.. how did you.. know?” she asked.

I chuckled. “I was a student too you know..” She pursed her lips and looked down again.

“Well anywho.. Thank you for the compliment. And I think you’re pretty too,” I said. Damn my playboy side is rising from the dead. She’s a student Yoon Doojoon!

She blushed even more and she bowed quickly 90 degrees before quickly running out of the office.

I chuckled at her actions and looked at the notebook on my table.

 

6 years ago

“Junhyung! Do you think it’s a good idea that I see the discipline master about my suggestions?” Hyuna asked excitedly, tugging on Junhyung’s arm. Urgh. I feel like vomiting everytime she does that.

We were sitting in an empty classroom, waiting for Junhyung to finish his assignments. Honesly, this guy is way too hardworking. Its Friday and he wanted to finish his work first before going out with us. He can do it during the weekends! Even I don’t do the assignments.

“What suggestions?” he asked.

“You know.. the suggestions I told you yesterday. About handling troublemakers like him better,” she said, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Ahh.. yeah sure. I think he would love to hear from you. I mean you are the student president,” Junhyung said. She smiled widely.

“I’ve also written it in a book! Look look!” she said, taking out a small black notebook and showed Junhyung. I seriously wonder how Junhyung can stand her. She is so irritating that even my ears hurt hearing her voice.

She continued flipping the pages and Junhyung just smiled and nodded, leaving his comments and opinions at times. I wasn’t listening and was focusing on my Gameboy when I heard her say, “Oh and I also want to suggest putting up CCTV cameras so that they could track the bad students everywhere.”

“Yah! What are you trying to do, invading into students’ privacy!” I shouted.

“Don’t be such a brat Yoon Doojoon. Its not like I’m asking to put cameras in toilets,” she said annoyingly.

“Excuse me? Brat? You’re calling me a brat? I’ll show you what’s a brat,” I said, standing up and snatched her book from her.

“Yah! Give me back my book!” she shouted and tried to take back her book but I was taller and faster than her. Without any hesitation, I used my strengh and tore the book into two. Not satisfying enough, I tore the book into four parts and threw it on the floor.

“YAHH!!! HOW CAN YOU TEAR MY BOOK!” she shouted and pushed me to the ground with all her strength and punched my chest again and again. I was strong and fit but her punches were full of anger so it hurts badly.

“Ow! Ow! Stopp!!! Junhyung! Help me!!!!” I shouted. I could have stopped her hands with mine but she was sitting on my stomach with her knees pinning both my hands to my side on the ground.

“You asked for it bro,” Junhyung said, not keeping his eyes off his laptop.

I was being punched again and again and she was smart enough not to hit my face because I would have complained to the principal. But then again, they will surely side her.

After Junhyung think I’ve suffered enough, he got up from his seat and pulled Hyuna away from me.

“You’re going to kill him Hyuna. I think he suffered enough,” he said, hugging her from behind with one hand at the same time pulling her to sit with him.

“I don’t care! Let me kill him Junhyung!” she shouted.

I coughed profusely, looking at her being crazy. “Crazy,” I breathe out.

“Junnnn he called me crazy!” she complained to Junhyung. He just chuckled and shook his head but his hand were still around her waist to prevent her from attacking me again.

 

Just a note, I'm not trying to make Hyuna irritating. But this is Doojoon's POV so its how she sees her. :) Oh and I've finally came up with a fanfic schedule! :D Hopefully I can keep up with it. 

tumblr_lux3idza1k1qi6zcb.gif