19

Heart of Ice, Jung Taekwoon

Park Myunghee

My heart. What does it say actually? Jaehwan ask me to listen to it and let whatever that's inside of me out. 

I tried to pay attention in class but my mind kept on replaying what happen in the morning. How did Taekwoon even manage to bluntly say that he likes me? Is that even possible? Was he even sober? Wait, of course he's sober! He's not supposed to be drinking in the first place!

Great now I'm arguing with myself in my head. 

"Park MyungHee! Once you're done daydreaming maybe you would like to come up to the front and complete this maths equation for us?" startled I snapped out from my thinking with Choi seongsaengnim shouting. 

Maths equation right. Well at least that's one thing that I am sure I can do right now. 

God bless all the maths question, putting my mind at the right place and distract me from all the trouble. Before I knew it, the school bell rang signifying the end of the lesson and the start of lunch. 

Not having any appetite, I decided to just stay in class and catch up with the rest of my work. Or should I say continue on thinking about what Jaehwan said. 

Heart, what is hidden beneath you? What is going on really?

If I really like Taekwoon then surely I've said it out. Wasn't that how I got together with Sunggyu. Confessing to him first in front of his group of friends at that. But why is it different with Taekwoon? Why?

Because Taekwoon is a introvert and he wouldn't like the attention. Simple as that. Just why didn't I think of that. 

Listen to my heart. Yes. Even if I'm going to embarass myself, at least I have given it a try and I won't have any regrets in the future. I won't be crying in my room telling myself how stupid I was for not answering. I won't be blaming myself for being an idiot. Yes. Do it discreetly and in a way that only Taekwoon know it happen. No attracting of attention from anyone. Simple. 

나도 

-명희

Yup writing it down is better than saying it out. Now to just casually walk inside his classroom and drop it on his table. 

Walking out of the classroom, I realised that it's only 10 minutes till the end of lunch break. Did I really used up 45 minutes to come up with this? Park Myung Hee, the next time you want to confess just say it out and not waste anymore time. 

Reaching his Chemistry class, I noticed that the class is half empty and I saw Hakyeon sitting down at his table chatting away with another classmate beside him. 

"Myung!!!!!!! Yah I couldn't find you during lunch!" Hakyeon started to whine the moment he spotted me. 

"I was doing my work in class. Mian. Oh Taekwoon not in class yet?" 

"Nope. Wae? Eh Myung do you have something going on with Taekwoon. Ahh... TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!"

Why am I friends with him. Why am I friends with Cha Hakyeon and Lee Jaehwan. I regret my decison now. 

"Ani. I was just asking. Nevermind I need to go to my own class now. See you later!"

I make a detour, taking a long way out of his class by walking pass Taekwoon's table, casually taping the note on the upper right side of the table, just slightly below his pencil case. Yes not noticeable by others only Taekwoon can see him.

God, please let this plan work. 

 

 

A/N: HI GUYS! OMG I MISS BEING HERE CONTINUING THIS STORY I SWEAR. I think most of you have read the post that I posted here before. hopefully most of you can understand what i was going through. Just a short chapter for now but I seriously hope I can get my creative juice flowing back. Thank you to all of you who gave me encouraging messages and comments! I love you all, I really do! Thank you for giving me the strength to conitnue writing this story and leading my normal life back properly. And I apologize if I didn't reply to some of your comments, I'm really bad at that I swear.  And to all of you out there who's losing hope be it in love life, work life or school life, be strong and there will be light at the end of a dark tunnel. I've been through trouble in all 3 aspects and I still am hoping for that light to appear because I believe it will. If any of you wants to know me more, just follow me on twitter and instgram @taekbootie. I don't bite I swear. Just don't forget to tell me who you are because I'm horrible at remembering people.