Why I never update

Heart of Ice, Jung Taekwoon

Ok first of all, I know that some of you might not accept my apology because for sake, I've not updated for 8 months. 8 MONTHS. 

To all those who's still waiting for me or still subscribing to me, I am thankful that I have you guys. Seriously trust me. I miss being here, Typing down every words, string sentences and creating a story but my personal life denies me of all these. 

For all of you who don't know, I'm working full time plus at the same time I am a part-time student. How it works, I'll tell you here.

Ok so let's get real, I have a profession that requires me to work from 8am to 5pm on Monday to Friday and I have classes at night that starts at 6 pm till 10 pm every alternate weekdays and a 9am to 3 pm class on saturday. So if you can see from here, I'm out from basically 7am to 11pm every single day. In addition to that I have individual assignments, group projects and not to mention my own work load that needs to be done. As I'm typing right now, I am taking a short break from doing my assignment that is due tomorrow. 

Some of you might say that at least I have Sunday to rest, let's be serious here. Sunday is no rest day for me. That's the only day I have that allow me to sit at home the entire day and do all my work. And my profession needs a lot of weekly planning done thus sunday is the only day I can get it done. If you want to know my profession, just ask. I won't mind. 

That's one reason. Work and school. 

Next. I don't have the best of health. Last year alone I was hospitalised twice. Which . Seriously. This year god bless, I'm healthy but constant medical appointments and such is just mehhh.

Moving on, I have a falling out with a guy that I've been dating for the past 2 years. Things have been patchy and well it doesn't go as plan. I was the one who wanted to end it officially and go back to being in the Some state if you get what I mean. Neither here nor there. I ended it with him earlier on in the year during January. And for the past 7 months things have not be so well for us. I ing loved him and it hurts a lot to end it. ing hurts. But we're not meant to be. thus the decision. 

 

There I've said it. I can't promise you that a new chapter will be up like very soon, but it will be up before the year ends. That I can promise. I've been writing but just can't seem to finish the chapter well thus the delay. 

Thank you once again for all the love I've received and too all my subscibers that comment, I'm sorry if I didn't reply you. I might have not notice it or seriously trust me I'm super forgetful so please don't be sad that I reply to some and not yours. I love all of you the same!

Till we meet again

 

xoxo

Seoblove