17

Heart of Ice, Jung Taekwoon

Park Myung Hee

Looking at the guy who's leaning against the wall of the school gate, tapping his foot impatiently, I walked over to him. I can't help but to grin knowing that he was waiting for me although I said I'll be late. 

"TAEKWOON!!" I shouted, gaining his attention. 

He lifted up his head and look around to see who called his name. Noticing me, he just nod his head, and walk in slowly. I quicken my footsteps to catch up with him and not be left behind. 

Tagging along beside him, it feels like deja vu. We did this before. 

That day when he asked me if I like Jaehwan, that day when I got to know the reason behind his personality, the day when all this complication started. 

My footsteps match his and we didn't utter a single word while walking. Only the sound of our footsteps can be heard. 

We passed our homeroom class, we pass the cafeteria. I know our destination now. The music room.

My guess was right when he stop in front of the room and open the door. Not saying a word, he went in and sat down at the piano chair. 

I closed the door and made myself comfortable at the sofa. 

The exact same atmosphere.

I was about to say something when the tinkling sound of the piano started playing. I recognised the song. 

Jason Mraz's Love Someone. 

My heart starts to beat faster for no reason. Its like the song made an impact on me,.or maybe it's just the person playing it. 

"Taek," and the song stops immediately. 

Taekwoon turn around, and faced me. 

"Myung Hee, jebal don't say anything. Just listen to me. Don't even try to interrupt, not a single yes or no until I'm done talking. So please just listen. I'm only saying it once."

I nod my head. 

"Myung I've ...."

I was stunned. I sat there, not moving. What Taekwoon just said, I. I just don't know how to reply. 

"Myung?"

I stood up, grab my bag and walk out of the room. I walk aimlessly, not knowing where I'm going. 

Until I bumped into someone. 

"Yah, Myung "

I looked up and I saw Jaehwan. 

"Yah, why are you walking aimlessly?"

"Jae, l, me. Taekwoon said. Ah molla." I stuttered.

I don't even know what I'm talking about. 

"Look, we have 15 minutes before homeroom. Nevermind, let's skip homeroom. We have 45 mins. You better tell me everything "

And with that I pulled Jaehwan and drag him to the back of the school, and I told him what exactly happen. 

 

Jung Taekwoon 

I watch her walk away again from me. I shouldn't have some this. I shouldn't have listen to Jaehwan.

Why was I so stupid ? How can I be that naive ?

I stood up from the chair, grabs my bag and head to homeroom. I scan around the class, looking for Myung Hee. 

She was nowhere in sight, and so does Jaehwan.

She must be with him.

She likes him.

I hate him. 

 

 A/N: Hi guys! Its been a long time since I've updated right? I'm so sorry. Work and school life caught up on me. And my workload from work and school itself makes me sleep only 2 hours a day. That's how bad it is nowadays. But we'll yeah, I'm writing this in class coz I can't concentrate heh heh. Hope you guys like the chapter. Will be back soon on my school sem break (or maybe sooner, who knows. Hheheh) miss all my readers and subscribers!  Do comment ans subscribe a lot! I love you guys! And thank you once again for patiently waiting for me :) even while I'm on hiatus, some of you still subscribe to me. I love all of you really. Till we meet again ! 

Oh and for those who have not follow me on Twitter, my Twitter is @babylionjungleo . Follow me and spazz about anything Kpop related! I don't bite, I just fangirl hahahha