16

Heart of Ice, Jung Taekwoon

Lee Jaehwan

I can't believe how much Taekwoon is stressing over this matter. And it is not a very big matter at that. 

He likes Myung and from what I see Myung likes him too except that maybe she's still not sure of her feelings yet.

Great, I have two friends who like each other but one is blind to see it and the other is just to pessimistic about it. How in the world did cupids shot a love arrow between these two? Things will never work out if all these continues.

"Taek, try to call Myung and ask her to meet up with you tomorrow morning or something? It suffoctes me to see you stressing like this" I asked the person who was lying on top my bed face down. 

I only hear muffled sonds coming from my pillow.

"YAH YOU'RE MAKING MY PILLOW WET WITH YOUR SALIVA IDIOT!" grabbing my pillow from beneath his face and hitting Taekwoon's back with it.

Serve him right.

"And I had no idea what you were saying."

Slowly the chic guy got up from his face down position and sat cross legged, looking at me, clearly have no emotions or whatsoever. God just what is going on in his head. 

"Jae, you just don't understand right? Myung doesn't like me!  So how in the world would she want to have anything to do with me! " Taekwoon half shouted at me. I bet if we were alone in the house he would have fully shouted at me. 

Right so I'm the one who don't understand now. 

"Yah I told you already. Get rid of all that negative thoughts. If you think that she doesn't like you. Ok I'll leave you alone. But the thing here is that I have a feeling that she likes you. So stop being such a gayboy!" And I just called my best friend gay. 

"Idiot. What are you? A fortune teller? Shut it Lee Jaehwan! "

I don't know how many minutes pass by. The both of us just kept quiet, ignoring each other. I can't even go out since this is my room. 

"Jung Taekwoon- nim, give me your phone now. " I broke the ice. Deciding to just do things my way.

"Nope" 

"Phone now "

"Nope" 

"God stop being a stubborn mule you idiot! " and with that he handed his

phone without saying anything. Knowing the fact that I rarely get angry.

Myung can we meet tomorrow? 

"Done. Wait for a reply and you better meet her if she say yes. "

Taekwoon just nod and crash down back on my bed.

"Sleep on the floor! I want to sleep on my bed! "

God. This is not even my problem yet I'm the one getting exasperated and stressed out. Things I do for my friends. 

 

Jung Taekwoon

"Sleep on the floor! I want to sleep on my bed! " and with that I got shoved to the mattress on the floor. I hate Jaehwan.

Laying my head on the pillow, I started to think about what Jaehwan said. Throwing away my negativity. 

Myung Hee might have feelings for me.

Those two things. That's a lot for me to absorb in.  

Buzz Buzz

The vibration of my phone snap me back into reality. I rummage around under the pillow, trying to find my phone. 

Taking a deep breath before I open the text message, I tried to calm my mind.

Don't we have school tomorrow?  Of course we're meeting in school. 

Right. She have a point there. 

"yah Jae.. yah wake up. Myung replied. " I passed Jaehwan my phone. 

"Say you're meeting her early. "

Meeting early? Nope. I don't like that. The last time we did that, things got awkward. 

See you tomorrow then 

And that was what I sent. 

Guess I just have to go with the flow tomorrow. Whatever happens, happen. Well I'm no one to arrange the future. 

 

Park Myung Hee 

I heard the front door open when I walk out of my shower. 

"Oppa? Is that you?!" I shouted down from my room to the living room. 

"Aniyo. It's the ahjumma next door!" Shouted a voice that's similar to my brother. 

Guess that's what you get for having a brother. 

Before I could even say anything, Oppa open the door to my room and just barge in. 

"I could have been for all you know! "

"You would have lock the door, plus you always wear your clothes in the bathroom. I'm not an idiot Myung. "

I give up. 

"Oppa go and wash up. I'll go down and prepare dinner since omma cooked for us before she left. " 

My brother just nod his head and disappear into his room. Knowing him, he'll take at least 20 minutes to wash up. Even longer than me. 

So I took my time walking down the stairs to go to the kitchen to heat up the food. While the bean paste soup was heating up, I stir- fry some easy chicken bulgogi and cut up some kimchi for us. 

Being the only daughter, of course I'd know how to cook. 

Just as I finish setting up the table,  Oppa came downstairs. 

"Yah your phone was ringing just now " he passed my phone to me.

Seeing one message notification, I was curious on who it was. 

Anybody but Sunggyu. 

Myung can we meet tomorrow? 

It was from Taekwoon. 

Why would he ask me that? Don't we have school tomorrow? Is this about just now? Guess I should avoid it as long as I can. 

Don't we have school tomorrow?  Of course we're meeting tomorrow. 

I press sent and put it on silent before putting it away. 

"Who was it? "

"My friends. Lets eat Oppa. I'm hungry. ." 

Well I was really hungry and I don't want Oppa to keep on asking questions.

I guess I just have to see what will happen tomorrow. 

 

A/N : Hey guys! Omg I must have been crazy to ditch my stories but well, my life is getting better now, and I'm slowly getting better too. Have been getting sock for quite some time and I was even hospitalized for like 2 days. I hate hospitals. Thought I was dying, but it was just gastric. Hahahahah. Well at least I'm feeling good now!  :) thank you to my new subscribers who subscribe to this story while I'm away. And to my old ones, I love you guys for being patience with me. Do subscribe and comment! Though I can't promise faster updates, but I hope you guys will love this chapter. I wrote it on my phone while I'm on my way to and from work so yeah, excuse the grammar all😄😄

Oh! And do follow me on Twitter!-->  @babylionjungleo