12

Heart of Ice, Jung Taekwoon

Park Myung Hee

A week have passed since the incident and Taekwoon have been avoiding me all along. He won't even look my way when I greet him. Just what is wrong with him? I tried to think what I've done to him that made him distance himself away from me.

Helping him to the sick bay? Knowing about his phobia?

All of the above mentioned actions are to help him out.

Urgh, I'm frustrated with him right now. I can't even think properly. 

"Myung, Myung? YAH MYUNG!" a voice shouted out for me, snapping back to reality.

I blinked my eyes a few times, focusing on the being in front of me. Jaehwan. Aish this guy. Another one.

Unlike his best friend(or so he claims), he is the total opposite. Loud, noisy, friendly, NOSY and cheerful. I don't even know how these two are even best friends. Oh goodness, I don't even know how Taekwoon manage to have friends in the first place.

Urgh, I'm just so mad at him.

"Myung! You're daydreaming again!" Jaehwan's voice pull me back to where I am now, walking towards the bus stop home.

"What?"

"Woah, what's with the attitude?"

I didn't even know what Jaehwan is talking about. Speeding up my walking speed, I grab Hackyeon's hand who was next to me and pull him to walk faster with me.

Once we've reached the bus stop, I immediately take a seat, tired from the sudden speed walking. Plopping down on each of my side, the two boys just started complaining about my behaviour.

"Myung, why are you moody all of a sudden?" Hackyeon asked me, wanting to get things straight.

"Ani. I'm not moody. I'm ju-"

"Yes you are. And stop denying it. We're not dumb." Jaehwan in my sentence.

Not dumb? I just started to laugh at that statement made by Jaehwan. Best joke I've ever heard so far.

"Yah! That's annoying! Stop laughing!" Both of them complained.

I cooled myself down, fanning my face with my hands. Trying to stop myself from laughing at the two in front of me. They truly are the best people to cheer you up when you are feeling down.

"Back to question. Why ar-"

"Oh ddukbokki! You guys want? My treat!" I quickly change the subject once I saw the ddubokki stall.

I was hungry and I know the other two are hungry too plus I don't want Jae to know I was worrying about Taekwoon.

The three of us rush to the stall, claiming seats in front of the vendor, ordering our portions of ddukbokki. The question that Jaehwan was asking just minutes ago was forgotten when the food appeared in front of them.

We ate and talk, not caring by the fact that some people were judging us for being too loud. But what can we do when I am sitting with two of the most noisiest boys alive?

Almost an hour passed and we slowly get up after paying the ahjumma or the food.

The three of us walk towards the bus stop which was quite a distance from the stall. Our laughter and talking did not stop instead it just flows out non-stop.

"Hey Myung," that one voice that stop me from walking, stopping the other two also.

I just stood rooted on the ground, not knowing what to do. Looking up from the ground, I saw the last person that I wanted to see.

The person who warms my heart, the person who mould my heart, the person who stole  my heart and the person who broke my heart.

"Ka-kaja guys. Let's go. I think the bus is reaching." pulling Hackyeon and Jaehwan who was giving me looks.

They obviously have tons of questions in their head, but I can't even answer it now.

My steps were stopped once again when he stood in front of me, blocking my pathway.

"Myung, jebal. Why must you run away everytime we bump into each other? Why can't we talk and clear up the misunderstandings? Jagi, jebal~" he was pleading to me, holdiing on to my hand, caressing it, like how he used to when we fight back then.

"Who are you? I din't know you. Mian." I said as a matter-of-factly.

"Myung, please. I just want to say my side of the story. Jebal, I bet your current boyfriend wouldn't want you to stuck in this situation right? What's his name? Taekyung? Taek-"

"Taekwoon?" Hackyeon cut in, surprised face.

"Sunggyu just go. I don't want to talk to you now. Go. Now."

And with that I walk to the bus stop, hailing my bus that came at such a nice timing. Seeing that I was boarding the bus, Hackyeon and Jaehwan follow suit.

Ah, why must Sunggyu appear in my life again?

Taek, where were you when I need you?

Lee Jaehwan

The bus we were riding was packed, and the three of us had to squeezed at the very front of the bus near the door,  making it very uncomfortable to do anything. Me and Hackyeon have been eye-ing each other, trying to talk to Myung Hee eversince we board the bus.

Her conversation with that Sunggyu guy just now just make us curious. He calls her Jagi and mentioned that Taekwoon is Myung Hee current boyfriend. As much as I know that Taekwoon is a quiet and reserved person, I will surely know is he is in a relationship or not. And as far as I know, he's not.

"Myung, about just now, what is he talking about?" I slowly open up the topic to Myung Hee.

Sighing, she just look down and shook her head, not wanting to say anything.

Hackyeon motion to me not to ask anymore, considering Myung's condition. I just exhaled out in frustration, not knowing what to do.

Thinking of ways to extort explaination out of Myung, I suddenly thought of Taekwoon. The Sunggyu guy mentioned Taekwoon's name, so that means Taekwoon would know what's going on right?

Fishing out my phone from my pants back pocket, I type a quick message to Taekwoon asking if all 6 of us can have lunch together the next day since its the weekends.

I need explanation and I won't receive the information alone. The rest have got to know about what's going on too.

Within seconds a reply came back and he agreed. Alright.

I texted the other 4, including Hackyeon whose in front of me to meet up tomorrow earlier before we meet Taekwoon to discuss aboout the matter.

Hackyeon look up from his phone and just nod along in agreement. Hyuk and Wonshik too replied that they could make it.

I really need to know what happen. And I will soon find out.

Jung Taekwoon

Lunch tomorrow with the rest?

Jaehwan suddenly texted me out of the blue. I was just lying around, not doing anything, when I received the text. Replying yes to the text, I continue what I was doing earlier on, lazing around.

Why would Jae suddenly ask for a meet up when we just met each other a few hours back.

Ah, whatever.

I clambered out of bed, making my way to the kitchen finding something to snack on while watching the television. Not wanting to worry about anything.

But my thoughts fool me.

My mind has been cluttered since the incident and making myslf believe I have no worries is not helping.

Sitting on the couch, I start to realise all the problems in my mind comes up to one.

Myung Hee.

I have been avoiding her the entire week, not talking to her, not even glancing at her. It's not her fault yet I am giving her the cold shoulder. Maybe I should apologise and explain the situation to her. Not wanting her to misunderstand anything.

Wait, why am I even worrying whether she is misunderstanding me or not?

Why would I even care.

 

Urgh, Park Myung Hee. You always messed up my mind.

 

A/N: HI GUYS. OMG. I'M BACK. IT'S ALMOST 3 MONTHS. OMG GUYS I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.I'm not even kidding. My school life is damn hectic until I have no time for myself. So here I am back again. I'll try to update often. Key word:TRY. hehehehe! Sorry for all my dear readers and subcribers. Hope you guys love this chapter and comment alright. And btw, #HappyBirthdayVIXX #HappyAnniVIXXsary. There's a reason why I update today too. It's because VIXX turn 1 today! OMG OMG OMG. I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE. My dear babies have finally turn 1. I'm literally crying. I've been watching them grow up eversince MyDol and they have absolutely come a long way. AND THEY EVEN HAVE THEIR COMEBACK PERFORMANCE AT MCOUNTDOWN JUST NOW. OMG. EXACTLY A YEAR AGO THEY DEBUTED ON MCOUNTDOWN AND A YEAR LATER THEY CAME BACK WITH THEIR THIRD COMEBACK AND FIRST MINI ALBUM! OMG. Ok, I should really stop spazzzing on. So if you guys wanna spazz with me about Hyde, do comment, PM or post on my wall alright ;) I don't bite, I just fangirl. Hhehehe LOVE YA'LLS STARLIGHTS <3