First

Midnight Sun

Backsound - J Min : Stand Up

...

 

..

Cold weather blanketing Seoul city tonight. Sounds vague thumping loud of music from a building minimalist but luxurious and classy impressed. In front of that building you can see the plat 'Midnight Sun'. The name sounds odd, how can there be the sun in the midnight? Atmosphere is pretty crowded night club. The light-colorfull balls and musical sound that echoed toned coloring that night in such a way. Dozens of teenagers seem to expertly shaking in time with the music played by a DJ getting crazy.

A pretty girl with blonde hair, make up a luxurious and elegant, her red mini dress showing legs and her neck perfectly. Blonde hair was left reeling with a bit of a mess. The girl continued to trace the rim of the glass with tapering fingers and nails with the red paint.

"Love is nothing" she whispered weakly.

Three other girls who came with her immediately walked over and patted her shoulder softly. Awakened from her daydream. They seemed very concerned with condition that girl even more so it seems he was drunk.

"Jessica, we had to go home now. I don't want our parents to know about our existence here. You know the media will be happy to preach this kind of thing "

The blonde girl with the red dress and red nails it was named Jessica. More detail is Jessica Jung. Daughter of the famous businessman Jung. She looked her friend with flat gaze. Apparently alcohol has managed to take over her mind.

"You're too much to drink, we have to go home now Miss. Jung! Tiffany, help me to carry her to the car. And you Seo-ah, help to open the car door "

Seohyun nodded slowly and walked quickly out the club was looking at her, hoping none of  boygurad from her Appa was watching today. She didn't want to get into trouble.

Taeyeon immediately tried to bolster Jessica from there while Tiffany looks at Taeyeon give the code to wait for a moment. Taeyeon understand when she saw Tiffany being jogged toward the spot where the handsome young DJ. That's what they called him. Tiffany seems to speak to the young DJ's and girl kiss on the lips and the DJ glance back.

Taeyeon gave the code for Tiffany to help bolster Jessica from the left side. The girl readily understood and helped Taeyeon to bolster Jessica go to their car which was parked in front of the club. While Jessica wallet just dropped it on the floor club.

==

It is dawn. The time the club was closed. A night club that is usually only visited by teens from the highclass family. Teens who feel their lives cluttered and useless. Teens who want to escape from all the existing problem.

"I saw this rich girl kiss your lips"
"Oh that? fan service, hyung know it? "

Both seem busy clearing the club. The other man shrugged, wiping the bar with the patient.

Midnight Sun Club.
A night club that employe high school student with good looking face and with good buttler skills. There are five people working there. They are high school students and come from ordinary families who arguably even a bit middle class family. Their schools on the basis of scholarship or pay the school from ther salaries from that club. their strengths is intelligence, good looks and many more.

"Chanyeol hyung, I guess that yeoja likes you!" said another man who was busy wiping tables is there. He wipes his hand waving toward someone he called the name Chanyeol.

"What's the matter guys? What is the main reason for the girls came here besides us huh? " asked Chanyeol while slightly moving his eyebrows.
"You are too confident" said his friend who had been standing beside him.
"Hhaaa ... Kris hyung ~ ~ come on ~ ~ all this is not a new thing anymore?"

Meanwhile, someone else with large eyes that make it look cute just came out with his right hand raised and the left holding the bucket mop the floor with little trouble.

"Let me help Kyungsoo hyung!"
"Thanks Sehunie ~"

The man who had wiped the table instantly switch and help the new guy brings buckets. He smiled when he get a little help alleviate. Meanwhile, another man was busy smoothed chairs facing fro. He looked down as chair propping found something that was his . He crouched down and found a pink purse.

"I think there is a visitor we are missing something"

He waved his wallet findings to a friend who busy. Immediately all the attention and he walked to the place Kris and Chanyeol, while Kyungsoo and direct Sehun running the same place.

"Try to open his wallet, Luhan hyung!" Cried Sehun with passion.
"Disrespectful right when we open it?" Kyungsoo asked with some hesitation. While Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders and Kris chose silence.
"So we know who the owner and return it. Is not every day visitors are always the same person? "

All finally agreed, Luhan open the wallet and there are a lot of bank debit cards as well as some cards - other important cards. Even so stunned Sehun to find the card with no limit there. Surely the owners rich.

"Jessica Jung ..." read Luhan doubtfully.
"You say who?" slaring and staring straight Kyungsoo identification card that.
"Why be surprised?" Sehun asked with his innocent expression.


Chanyeol kekursi nearby threw his body and plays - contorting his index finger in front of his friends. All involved pulled out a chair and sat down on the table the same while Kris chose to stand and lean on the bar counter.

"Can you make that this girl was the daughter of the Jung family? Who does not know the family-owned company Jung huh? Moreover listen - hear ya four daughters of that different rich family lived in a one roof. Means other than the daughter of the family Jung was also from a family Hwang, Kim and Jo "

"Where? I want to see that"

Kris took the pink wallet which had been held by Luhan. He stared at it closely then he remembered a girl with a red dress with a straight drunk two glasses of beer.

"She visitted Midnight Sun for the first time"

Speech Kris made his fourth straight just thinking how to be the daughter of the wealthy family like it should come kesebuah club is arguably not so high class than the club - another big club. And again ... what about the media and their bodygurad?

"Keep this wallet, though I'm not sure she'll come back here and maybe she could block all cards in the wallet then create a new" Kris then he came back up cleared the club, others followed and Luhan decided to keep the purse.

==

"Where's your wallet, Sica?"
"I don't know. I forgot "

Taeyeon and Jessica has been debated since this morning about the loss of Jessica wallet considering there are a lot bank card and identification card. What if that wallet fall of hands of the wrong people and could be used for weapons crimes? 

"Why don't we ask block all those cards?"

Tiffany contribute ideas while polishing her nails with nail polish pink rose color. She looked a little sleepy and tired. Last night she and Taeyeon had to fight to bring Jessica to her room.

"There will be asked about the chronology of the disappearance and investigation about the use of recent bank stupidly Jessica and use it to pay for a beer in the club"
"I didn't intentionally Taeyeon-ah ~"
"You should bring cash!"
"Calm down eonni"

Seohyun came from the kitchen carrying food for their breakfast. Everything straight draw breath to calm down respectively - each and anyway after this they should go to college.

==

 

... To Be Continued

 

Im so sorry.. I cant write fanfiction in english very well...

I still use google translatte