The New Things

Midnight Sun

Tiffany speeds approaching the speed of her car barely-average. Meanwhile, inside her car sounded loud bang Usher's song. Tiffany occasional smile because that song. Don't know why. At least forget about Kai is the best way for now. Tiffany returned to check her phone and read Chanyeol's school address. She knows the school, close to her family's company.

Tiffany expertly braked and parked on the shoulder of the road. She smoothed thick jacket and adjusted her sunglasses. She got out of the car and decided to lean on the side wall of the school gates. She could see a lot of students in uniform out of there. It's been a long time since she was a high school student and one school with Kai. Somehow her eyes straight to the other side. Her's school. Where she and Kai had to study together. Although only a year has passed was really like was a dozen years

Unconsciously, her eyes staring at the familiar figure amid spruce shirt and a backpack slung on his right shoulder only. Apparently he was not aware of Tiffany being frozen across there. The girl could see that there were three other people have had girls in uniform approached him. One of them led him tenderly. Tiffany gasped, she never even so though it was long known a Kim Jong In.

"Noona?"

Sounds to resuscitate a person's weight. Tiffany immediate viewing faint smile. Chanyeol. He came at the right time before Kai and foreign girl was missing.

"So what?"
"Stay and follow me!"

Tiffany pulled Chanyeol hands are still looked at her confused. She doesn't care how the expression Chanyeol now that she knows she needs entertainment to refreshing feeling and heart today.

--

Luhan and Jessica had spent half an hour in a karaoke place. Jessica said the force was treating Luhan. And now they are busy selecting the next song.

"Noona, you sound very shrill"
"No way! My voice sounds so much better than you! "

Luhan snorted in disgust towards Jessica. Apparently the girl three times, ten times more annoying than it should. Arrived he became willing to have Kris who replaced him at the moment.

"Why? Are you mad? "Jessica asked finally.

Luhan shook his head slowly and took a drink that was lying on the table in front of him. Then sighed heavily. Jessica feel guilty. After the child was choking and pulling with force and has now made her feel uncomfortable.

"Mian"

Jessica's voice is low and direct pleading that immediate attention Luhan smiled softly. It was beside noona also has a sweet side that is quite unique. Ok matter of fact voice, Jessica was not too bad even arguably unique and nice Luhan's just upset because she wouldn't stop singing instead of telling about a problem that reaches it.

"Ne. So, no matter what? "
"Are you sure you want to know?"

Luhan nodded innocently. Jessica gave up. Somehow it seems he is very easy in front of him. There is an aura of warmth and comfort there. Even when she along with Luhan and Kris as well. She knows they can be a sometimes, but she never wanted to take them. Although there was little ah even very selfish.

"You know how big companies Jung?"
"Ne. And I wonder noona can still play like this"

Jessica smiled slightly and slowly telling all her problems who want to escape from all this. Don't know since when she started to cry. Luhan ventured out to grab the girl's body and hugged her.

"Uljima"
"All of this is damning me"
"If noona still crying, I'm going to kiss you"
"Try it if you can kiss me!"

Jessica then challenged with a small smile in the arms of Luhan. She could hear Luhan chuckled as he rubbed her head gently.

"Challenging me hump?"
"If you can"

Luhan then quickly let go of his arms kissing little Jessica's lips. The girl opened her eyes in surprise. Luhan smiled faintly see the petrified reaction.

"I can do it because I am not a kid and I'm a man. Arraseo? "

Luhan could see Jessica's face turns to red while Luhan laughing again took the girl into his arms.

--

Taeyeon smoothed some drawing tools to quickly and carefully. Occasionally she plays a sore shoulder. Her mother was standing behind her, looking at hand made from the gold musrni.

"Taeyeon, I hope you don't forget that our family had an appointment to attend a party tonight"
"I know eomma"

Mrs. Kim nodded with pleasure. She immediately put a box in front of Taeyeon who looked at her confused.

"That outfit for tonight. Eomma will introduce you to a young enterpreuner and reliable "

After talking like that, Mrs. Kim immediately sped off. Taeyeon dat sofa threw her body, she was tired of her mother's business. She knew how young entrepreneur is a way. Men are at least 7 years older than her, according to Taeyeon can't be called young. But whatever, she didn't care.

--

Sehun looked towards Seohyun looked hungrily eating ice cream from roadside traders had bought for her. It feels a little odd to see a lady enjoying an ice cream cheap that way.

"Why stared at me like that?"

Seohyun notice and stare Sehun in wonder. She didn't understand what was wrong with her performance today. But it seems no because Sehun head quickly. Seohyun sigh of relief and re-insert ice cream sticks into .

"Noona, you're eating a mess"

Sehun finally spoke. Seohyun immediately wiped her lips with her thumb, but she was out of place as she rubbed the right. Sehun smiled a little and then lightly wipe the former ice cream at Seohyun's lips with his thumb. Seohyun could feel her body there are millions of electric shock. Sehun petrified when noticed.

"Mian"
"Ne"

Both had become awkward.

"Noona. Am I allowed a little hope? "

Seohyun rejected and blinked. She didn't understand why arrived just Sehun talk like that. But she knows is a breath Sehun increasingly felt close to her until his lips kissed her lips with a soft touch. Seohyun arrived - suddenly aware that she had to tell Sehun about heris departure abroad.

--

Tiffany brings Chanyeol for lunch before going to the place on Jessica Jung, karaoke. At least she could shout without thought people were crazy.

"I need a minute go to toilet"

Chanyeol nodded and looked Tiffany away. The girl looked at the display cell phone for a while. She is considering asking Chanyeol to Kai's phone number or not.

#bruk!

Tiffany accidentally hit someone hard enough. Mobile hands fell onto the floor. She bit his lip with a bit of a panic. She still needs the phone to ask Kai number.

"Mianhaeyo"
"NDE, gwaenchana"

Tiffany grabbed the phone was lying on the floor yet arrived - suddenly her heart was beating fast. She knew that voice or just illusion only. Tiffany dared look up.

"Fany noona?"

Kai stood before her and carve a distinctive smile. Tiffany lowered automatic face. He was really - really want to cry now. She feared that the incident and returned. She didn't want to be rejected again. And she didn't want too much hope.

"I miss you, noona"

Tiffany snapped hear. She even remembers how to Kai rejected at that time. And she still remembers a time when people looked at her with astonishment. Kai pulled Tiffany's hand and pulled her toward the stairwell.

"You want what?" Said Tiffany with a hoarse voice.
"You come here alone hump?"
"Aniyo, with Chanyeol"

Kai smiled a little and smoothed Tiffany slightly long hair covering her beautiful face. Then he gave a small kiss tiny lips Tiffany. The girl didn't respond, she held Kai's shoulder and tried to push it. Meanwhile, Kai even her lower lip softly and release it.

"At least I still have you right?" Kai whispered softly in her ear.

This is not true.
How could the man have it, while the man has been refused on the grounds of their age differently. Yet somehow she couldn't answer any or reject the now Kai hug while lowering slightly thicker jacket she wore kissed her shoulder.

"No!"

Tiffany immediately tried to free himself and gain strength. Kai stood in place and looked at her with an expression that showed his guilt. Tiffany opened the door that had been propped up with a drink bottle and left Kai who now sits at stairs frustrated sigh.

"Stupid! I again and again hurt what is valuable to me "he said quietly.

--

Chanyeol surprised to find Tiffany back with a messy look. The girl immediately took her handbag and put the goods into the bag on the table.

"We're out of here now!"

Chanyeol chose not to ask. Seems to be asking the current conditions is not appropriate. He continued to follow the increasingly rapid pace Tiffany. Then suddenly stopped in front of a jewelry store.

"You know Chanyeol-a, I want someone I love gave me that and told me hims"

Tiffany stared Chanyeol carefully. Either she had experienced something that he knew what it was painful to see his favorite noona in this state. Tiffany sighed for a moment then smiled and grabbed his arm Chanyeol.

"Let's shout in the karaoke room to eliminate frustration"
"No problem"

They immediately went to a karaoke place not far from there. They booked a small room because it is only the two of them are going to wear and then the guard spatial deliver them dark and a little dimly - lit. The door was closed. Tiffany was petrified and leaned on the door and cried, Chanyeol the first in and sit on the couch feeling confused.

"Gwaenchana?"
"Help me ... Help me to forget"

Tiffany's sleeves Chanyeol firmly and warmly clasped it. Chanyeol still confused and decided to lead the girl to sit at sofa, Tiffany told her everything's good.

"Excuse me, this drink"

The guards left the room again. Tiffany stood up and locked the room while Chanyeol busy organizing their playlist. Tiffany sat down beside him and poured beer into the glass,

"It is not good to drink that?"
"It's okay. I want to forget "
"A Namja?"
"Ne"

Chanyeol sighed for a moment and looked at Tiffany. The room was still crowded with the sound of the introduction of the karaoke. He could see that she was holding her lips, staring blankly ahead.

"What is it?"
"He ... He kissed me and I ..."
"I'm going to delete it"

Tiffany stared Chanyeol last moment she could feel the man's breath was close. Originally Chanyeol provide small and brief kiss repeatedly and over time become faster and crushed inside. He removed his jacket to cover the body of Tiffany. She was encouraged to lie on the couch Chanyeol then again kissed by the heat. Now Tiffany is above him Chanyeol while Tiffany hamstrings rubbed with fingers cool and gentle.

"Moreover, he touches?" Chanyeol asked in a voice hoarse.
"He ... kissed my shoulder"

Loud music thumping sound that arrived surprisingly both. Chanyeol suddenly change his position, he sat in silence while Tiffany bowed her head. Chanyeol glanced then grabbed her head and her down at his shoulder.

"Go to sleep. You rent a room is 8 hours right? You can sleep "
"Gomawo"

Tiffany closed her eyes in the warm embrace that Chanyeol gently kissed her head. Man's eyes dimmed and warmed up. He knows that almost any thing that is not supposed to happen.

--

The man with a gentle face that had just set foot in the Incheon Airport. His gentle and stature are not too high but enough to attract attention around him. Red scarf wrapped around his neck.

"I have been into the land to Miss Kim?" She said shortly.

He circulated his view, no one to greet his arrival. So should he rush out and look for a taxi and enjoy the holiday Seoul before he returned to Germany to study a sequel that will last two months.

 

... To Be Continued