Meet Again

Midnight Sun

 

It's for an hour Chanyeol and Tiffany dancing. Both seem to dissolve into the music that still echoes in the club. They are now silent one another mutually. No one starting a conversation. Tiffany's hands still around Chanyeol's neck and Chanyeol's hands still perfectly circular Tiffany's waist.

"Chanyeol hyung ~"

Tiffany and Chanyeol automatically avoid each other. A handsome man who was replacing a DJ Chanyeol smiled and looked at Tiffany with a little surprise, as well as Tiffany. Apparently they know each other.

"Fany noona ..."
"Kim ..."

Both of them exchanged glances with each other. Meanwhile Chanyeol completely unaware of this situation immediately patted Kai and looked at him with annoyance. Kai, one of junior Chanyeol at the school very good at dance. Starting from poppin ', free style and whatever.

"Kai! You surprise me! "

Kai immediately shifted his gaze towards Chanyeol and carve a brief smile. While Tiffany lowered her hesitantly. Chanyeol shook his head and thought of something.

"Kai, should we go back to the dorm right? I'll take care of the club later after completing the task. Oh yes noona, my friend and I have to go now! "
"Ne"

Chanyeol pulled Kai away while Tiffany was still frozen in place, looking at Kai carefully. Without thought he turned and smiled makes Tiffany a little surprised. It will not be anymore ... She will not again return to that painful past.

==

Sehun eventually accompany Seohyun to spend on food and drink. The girl told a lot to Sehun. It seems that they become very easy familiar than it should have even seen them occasionally exchanged laughter.

"Hhaaa .. I've never been in this after talking to a man "
"Jinjja? Do not try to console me, noona "

Sehun shook his head slowly to dramatize the atmosphere. While Seohyun chose to watched and nodded with a smile. Sehun very unique, sweet, charming and good-looking to be noticed. Sehun face slightly flushed.

"Are you cold?"
"Anieyo, maybe just sleepy"
"There is no relationship between facial flushing and drowsiness"

Sehun bowed his head, how could he reasoned nonsense like that. He remembered about Seohyun cards given. He took it out and return it to Seohyun.

"Noona, I'm okay"
"No need for you to return it, you can keep it"
"Thank you, but not you ..."
"No problem. I trust you're not going to squeeze me "

Sehun nodded in relief. He knew from Kyungsoo hyung if noonas conglomerates are maintaining their identity and privacy. And Sehun did not want Seohyun's numbers on him that cause misunderstanding.

"I hear, the noona's family nothing to do with the government?"
"Yes, and I don't want to discuss the issue"

Sehun nod understand. Seohyun looked at her watch, had arrived at the limit for her and eonnideul for this night. Seohyun immediately reached for her wallet and looked Sehun jus a moment.

"I had to ask my eonnideul to go home now. Thanks for this food, if 'ive time I will be back to try a different menu "

Hearing Seohyun will be back again just Sehun inexplicably happy. He nodded vigorously. He immediately stood up and shook Seohyun were to disappear into the club.

 

.. TBC