Return

Midnight Sun

Imperial Palace Hotel, Seoul.

Man with a stern face and charming smile that continue to search the front view of hallway a luxury hotel. Every now and then he smiled a little look at the architecture of the building, very appropriate for a Zhang Yi Xing.

"No wonder he is willing to pay dearly for this class" the man hissed.

He issued a high value camera out of her bag and then hang the rope tohis neck and take some more pictures. Lay's photo is the biggest in the collection, instead of photographing women don't like to just Lay very suitable according to the icon of luxury, softness and lonely at a time.

# Pluk!

He felt there was something landed at his head. A paper ball. He turned back and found Lay, his cousin, was standing looking at him upset from top to bottom. Making him only his trademark smile.

"Kim Jong Dae, I guess you are already send my photo at the airport"

Kim Jong Dae, commonly called Chen since he lived in China with Lay. If Lay is a renowned design architect then Chen is an amateur photographer who is actually very professional but he just wants to make the first attempt Lay as an object.

"Hhee ... I can't hide from you huh? Awesome!"
"That's because you have a characteristic and I've been very well memorized"
"Ohh ... You know me very well

Lay glanced and asked Chen to follow lunch. He didn't want to starve, and he already knows with certainty that his cousin is starving, can be seen from the way Chen nodded vigorously.

==

Jessica opened her eyes by force. Her head felt dizzy and her whole body felt hot. She stared around her, this wasn't her room. Rooms are more spacious and neat. Jessica Jung room also has a characteristic that is fragrant lavender aromatherapy. She needs it when she couldn't close her eyes.

"Are you wake up?"

Jessica turned quickly and found Luhan was opening the window blinds so that the light of the afternoon sun can enter the room infiltrates with the standard size.

"How can I ..."
"Noona send messageto me and I read your message and found you. And noona arrived - suddenly passed out, so I just take it here "
"Where this is?"
"Upstairs Midnight Sun café, where we break."

Jessica lowered her head. She remembered that she had just run away from home but switched her attention when she saw her clothes had changed completely. Luhan smiled and turned and sat down next to Jessica. He smoothed Jessica's long hair, combing it with the patient.

"Take it easy. Song ajeomma replaces it is not me "

Jessica sigh of relief and then hold the right hand Luhan busy combing her long hair. She looked at the man sitting alongside the bed gently. Luhan gave her a smile and reached for Jessica's body and hugged her warmly. Last night was enough to make almost crazy. Jessica could have been sick or worse, die in the rain. He did not want it.

# cklek!

"Xiao Lu, Jessica noona, you ...?"

Kris stared Luhan being hugged Jessica on the bed. Somehow it feels angry when he wanted it too, but fortunately he was the type of person who is quite calm.. Kris closed the door behind him and looked at the two people in front of him with a view of asking for an explanation.

"I told you that Jessica noona right there with me?"
"Yes, but I didn't know she was here"

Jessica circulate view, looking for her cell phone. Luhan who understood immediately provide phones that fortunately didn't rain last night. Jessica's cell phone wallet is made of waterproof material that makes the phone is now fine.

"Kris, you're not picking up my phone at all"
"Sorry, I'm no club activities"
"Fortunately Luhan came to me when the right time"

Jessica looked at Kris with smooth eyes. Luhan breath, the two tribes that ice could fight again. And this is not the right time for a fight or something. He stood up and grabbed a pot of warm water and glass located above the table.

"Please don't start arguing again. Noona, drinking this water should be warm "

Luhan gave a glass of warm water for Jessica and the other one for Kris. Both accept obediently. Luhan glanced at his watch. He should immediately help Kyungsoo and Sehun to keep the café during the day. Incidentally they're a long holiday after the school exams.

"I'm going down. Jessica noona and you, Kris Wu. Do not fight. Because noona already opted to leave the house so the three of them get used to live with me and Kris here. Ok? See you later "
"Luhan ..."
"I'll be back, you're safe with Kris"

Luhan gently rubbed top of Jessica's head and kissed her lips briefly. Kris looked away. Jessica nodded as a sign of understanding. She stared back Luhan who disappeared behind the door.

"You don't like me here?" Said Kris.
"Not like that, I'm just annoyed with you"

Jessica sighed and stood in front of the window and looked out there. She didn;t know how long it will last with this hidden freedom. Kris stepped slowly from behind and hugged Jessica. He bowed his head slightly and leaning on Jessica's shoulder.

==

"Tiffany run away from home "

That word is heard by Kai . He looked straight road in front of him . His gaze is very sharp and implies concerns . Tiffany, a noona who pursue her love a few years back but unequivocally rejected Kai . Rejecting the actual girl he loved .

"How can you run away from the family residence Tiffany Hwang?"
"I don't know Mr. Young Kim"

Kai memorized true that Tiffany is the girl who always rely on others. He dug into his mind and one name popped into his mind, Park Chanyeol. One of the school's first senior. Kai is very often change schools, not because he was a troubled child. But since that's how he feels to a Tiffany .

"Investigate person named Park Chanyeol, I'm sure there Hwang noona "
"All right, young master "

He was soon to leave Kai Kai while holding a pencil in his hand until broken into two pieces . He will not let Tiffany face the danger out there, alone.

==

Taeyeon got news that Jessica was with Kris and Luhan. At least she can rest easy knowing that her friend was in good condition. Taeyeon decided to meet with Jessica in the night club.

"Taeyeon-a?"
"Sica! Gwaenchana? "
"Ne"

Taeyeon immediately asked Jessica to sit and tell you everything. Jessica really tell all the story occasionally interrupted due to sobs. Taeyeon let Jessica alone, according to her request. Then Jessica decided to drink - alcoholic. Kris set it up with a little bit worried.

"Noona ..."
"No, I wanna forget everything"

A few hours later, Kris managed to make Jessica drunk. The girl had speaking not clear. Meanwhile, in a moment's time the club closed. Luhan approached the girl and led her to the room above. Should the girl needed a break.

Meanwhile Kris convince Taeyeon to let Jessica there, because it is not likely that she took it home to remember at this time Jessica is becoming the family's main prey. And for a while it would be safer if Jessica with Kris and Luhan, Kyuhyun himself decided to shut up and not tell anyone about Midnight Sun to all the great families of the four girls.

"Then please take care of her. And ... "
"Come noona, they know not what they do"

Kyungsoo trying to convince Taeyeon still worried about Jessica. A few seconds later the girl nodded and let Kyungsoo drove her home in hidden. Moreover Taeyeon couldn't be more nights than this. She had to go to the hospital tomorrow for visit Seohyun and proclaim to Sehun and she still had to Tiffany who is now lost somewhere.

==