Found #Second

Midnight Sun

Backsound J-MIN with STAND UP

..

Taeyeon stepped quickly while occasionally glancing at the digital clock on her smartphone. Early morning watch was missing from that place and there behind a note which contains an apology from Jessica about borrowing that watch. Taeyeon shook her head had to deal with children that one. It was like her was a old sister to take care of a junior high school girl who had just undergone puberty. She entered a mini market and she felt her pocket vibrate.


geudaeman bomyeo seo itneun georyo
i sarang huen nan jal moreugesseoyo
aju eorin aiga hangsang geureoha deusi
jigeum i sungan ttaseuhi ana jullaeyo [Taeyeon-Closer
]


Taeyeon glanced at her smartphone already and there was singing cheerfully stated very clearly the name of a Jessica Jung. She snorted in disgust immediately remembered how careless creature that one.

"Ne, Ann ..." the sentence was immediately suspended in the air so that when she heard there opposite Jessica was busy talking at length the actual core of the problem is ... Jessica ran out of money because her wallet is missing and she needs help to return to the apartment the way picked up. But it seems that Taeyeon had a brilliant idea in her mind to let her learn from their own mistakes and accept the consequences.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo waiting Chanyeol that will help his to pick him up. He and Chanyeol was assigned picket today and they have volunteered to buy some school supplies such as whiteboard markers and such. He once again read the list provided by the school, he was sure all was complete. Kyungsoo saw something falling and rolling and stopped directly in front of his feet. Kyungsoo take it then looked at that something for a moment, a lipstick with expensive brands. Kyungsoo circulate gaze and found a woman on the phone with the expression of a mixture of annoyance and laughter.

"I-don't-want" 
"..." 
"Do not shout! I will not, I'm busy!" 
"..." 
"Please Jessica, can you make me deaf!" 
"..." 
"That stupid Wallet it's got you right? You're as stupid as the wallet then. It is better you go home with your own business, walking example " 
"..." 
"No one will want to sell you Ms. Jung, because I'm sure no one wants to buy you" 
"..." 
"Ok! I know you're beautiful, then persevere. Annyeong ~ ~ "

She knew there opposite Jessica would still grumbling and talking with the phone that is in her hand, but she didn't care, at least Jessica can learn two things: self-learning and not sloppy.

"Mian, noona?"

Taeyeon immediately turned quickly when she felt someone calling her from behind. Taeyeon smiled when she saw there was a student was staring at him with a little bit awkward.

"What is it?" 
"I think this belongs to you"

Students were offered a high-brand lipstick. Taeyeon immediately check the contents of her purse and nodded then took the lipstick.

"Gomawo, it does belong to me" 
"Gwaenchana, then excuse me. I must go now"

It was not bad if you do not give in return for a favor. So Taeyeon immediately reached into her bag and pulled out her wallet.

"Wait, there are several pieces won for you as my thanks"

Taeyeon won out some pieces with high scores and give it to the student's. That student is none other than Kyungsoo looked at alternate between Taeyeon and money for the momment. Then he smiled.

"Excuse me, what is your name, noona?" 
"Eh? My Name?"

Taeyeon little confused, she did not understand why that students need the name is not even happy to take the money and go for buy a lot of things with the money that she gave.

"Taeyeon" 
"Ok! Taeyeon noona, there are some things that are not necessary and can't be purchased in this world. Kindness and sincere love. I help you because I want to do, not because I want to get it. Noona know what I mean?"

Taeyeon dumbfounded. This is a first for her. The student smiled briefly and left Taeyeon petrified. It seems not everyone in this world to be better because of the money, that is what was on her mind. Taeyeon sighed softly and smiled. Good boy.

--

Seohyun checked her cell phone for several times, hoping there is a message or a phone in there. It seemed she was tired and wanted to quickly stay in the apartment and then spend the remaining time on the day that the rest. Task college is like a mountain, at least that metaphor.

The girl adjusted her brown glasses, she glanced left and right. It was waiting for the traffic light colors that change is long enough. She came to feel when it's a few dozen minutes she stood there.

Meanwhile Sehun stood beside her school uniform while occasionally yawning. It was because he was so sleep deprived overnight Luhan and Chanyeol stay in his room of dorm to play a game until morning. So there is no time for him to sleep well because they both scream.

"Hufht ~ ~"

Sehun shook his head in disgust. His eyes seemed unwilling to compromise. Period hell yes he had a sleepwalker? Could be tomorrow he couldn't go to school in one piece. Sehun glance at a girl with brown glasses beside him and then turned back toward the road straight in front of him.

"Hoamm ~ ~"

Again and again Sehun yawning, his eyes began to water. He reached into his pocket and took the MP3 and put earphonenya aded the world then he started his own music. He occasionally smiled as he listened to the song, he was reminded how first time his meet with the four-hyung had he considered it as his own brother. Sehun not have anyone in Seoul, his family was away in Busan.


The traffic light changed. He and the other pedestrians start to cross the street above the sidewalk. Sehun glanced to the left and found a motorcycle sped middle. Her eyes opened instantly. He immediately pulled his hand beside chocolate bespectacled girl with quick movements.

#bruk!

Sehun hold that girl and causes the body to the rear slammed hard enough streets. Some people around him start to see for help while the motorcycle driver crashed. Apparently the driver of the motorcycle was the robber who was running from police chase.

Sehun fainted.

Seohyun, the girl who helped Sehun, began to panic. Should she not make that student unconscious way. Seohyun stood up and asked for help from the police to bring Sehun hospital.

 

... TBC