Place

Midnight Sun

Sehun just waking up and he didn't find Luhan on his place. The hostel they also seemed to be in a state of peace. Usually Chanyeol and Kris will come early - his room in the morning and then wake Luhan with crowdly. In fact the three not in the dorm, it seems so .

"STOP Sehun ! ! Sehun OH STOP ! "

Sehun still standing in front of the mirror westafel and is also talking to the reflection of himself in the mirror. He was already mad now . Ok! Maybe not, but how about approaching the word crazy?

"No! No way I liked it pretty noona" he complained again .

Sehun open the sink faucet and washed his face and turned to take a towel neatly arranged on the self . He looked back at the mirror itself. It felt very strange, not because he liked someone older than him but it feels weird when he knew that he was just like a girl who - seems - loved and watched him like a brother.

"Arghhhh ~ ~ ~ But what if I really like her?!!!!" Sehun complained again and is now back at the mirror. This seems to be a long, talking to himself the mirror .

#ddrt ddrrtt

Sehun divert attention away from the mirror and looked towards the cell phone on the desk shook out there. He tried to ignore it but it seems the phone vibrate sound really bothered him. He came out and looked at his cell phone screen, a few missed calls from Taeyeon and some other short messages .

From : Taeyeon noona

Sehun -a ! Please help me to keep Seohyun hospital . Now ! Cause I got something to do . And remember , do not let our family members are aware of your presence there . I still have to find Tiffany who disappeared somewhere .

Sehun sigh when he read the message. He again recalled the incident two days ago when Seohyun promised to meet him but to date the girl didn't see him. Sehun nearly upset and assume that only Seohyun trick him until he heard the news of Taeyeon, when the girl was in a car accident. Not so bad, really. But enough to make the girl to be hospitalized. Sehun themselves have not visited the hospital Seohyun considering he was not allowed to go there Taeyeon . Taeyeon does not want any big problems that afflict Sehun .

"I'm going to see her. I will meet the princess trapped in the palace" Sehun whispered, staring blankly straight .

==

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes. Light immediately entered into her eyes and made ​​her feel glare. Seohyun woke up and stared around her. She is still the same place. Hospital. Stupid attitude that led her to place it .

Seohyun glanced at her wrist and intravenous fluid hose attached there. She doesn't remember how long she lay there. That she knew her head was dizzy. She knew it was a few days she didn't eat and it causes her lying in the hospital, but that's not regret. She regretted that occur among the initial meeting with a man who material three years younger than her.

She has refused everything and hope the feeling it might not happen, but the fact that now this other talk. For some reason she felt the emptiness that she doesn't understand .

Care of her room door opened and a nurse tells her that there are guests. Seohyun gave permission and tried to adjust her position to be more comfortable.

"Noona... How are you today?"

A man came in with a rose. Seohyun looked at him with disbelief, how could he be here by the number of inspectors isn't small?

"How could you?"

"I came not to visit you, noona ... I'm coming to pick you"

Seohyun stunned and stared at him in disbelief . Meanwhile, the man slowly and carefuly to release all hospital equipment attached to the Seohyun's body.

"I will keep you well. I will heal you. You don't need all this" the man whispered softly .

He grabbed Seohyun and carried her body and take her out of the room. A light breeze and red rose lying in bed ward that makes everything clear. Of love.

==

"Taeyeon noona!"

Taeyeon turned around and found a Lay were running towards it. The man who is able to show his friendly smile thrill any girl. At least that's the picture given Sunny, Taeyeon cousin. They are currently being at the bookstore to buy some books cooking instructions. Lay forced Taeyeon to teach cooking .

"Ne?"

"I heard there was a party tonight at the home of Kim family"

Taeyeon petrified .

She didn't even know there was a party tonight. Hearing will be held at her recidence party alone was making her feel scared. She was afraid to go back into the empty doll who just moved to following the owners.

"You're ... "

Said Taeyeon is interrupted when she accidentally discovered Kyungsoo was staring at her from a distance. She can catch there was a flash of sadness and disappointment there .

"Kyungsoo?"

Lay Taeyeon stared in bewilderment. The girl stepped quickly toward Kyungsoo are still standing in place. Meanwhile Lay followed Taeyeon from behind .

"Kyungsoo -a?"

"Noona? Waeyo?"

Taeyeon stared Kyungsoo for a moment and then hug him for no apparent reason. Lay and Kyungsoo surprised by the attitude of Taeyeon. Kyungsoo could feel her neck coiled Taeyeon hand trembling slightly .

"What is it?"

"Party... Tonight... the residence of my... "

Taeyeon whispered with difficulty - brick. Kyungsoo can slowly understand and hugged Taeyeon. Lay looked at both of them with a look that is difficult to decipher. Kyungsoo gently Taeyeon's back of his left hand while his right hand was busy rubbing her head .

"Calm down, I will come"

"But ... "

"Trust me everything will be fine"

Lay absolutely can't hear what is being said both of them, but he knew one thing that Taeyeon considers stranger before him was more than a friend .

... To Be Continued