Know

Midnight Sun

Backsound J-MIN with STAND UP

..

 

Jessica eventually had to walk very slowly from the campus to the apartment, mercifully the distance is not too far away. Jessica was too lazy to go far from where she lived, and now she needed was sleep.

Jessica entered the lobby of the apartment and she saw a uniformed student amid serious talk with the receptionist there. Jessica shook her head in wonder, how can a student have to dye her hair blonde so. It ! But ... Is not her too blonde? Jessica shook her head, at least he was born in California so no problems and again was very fluent English. Of course! Since she lived there in a long time.

"Nothing? But ... " 
"Im sorry, sir"

Jessica could hear that the students were debating small with the receptionist. Feeling concerned, she turned around and waved shis hand toward Jessica. Yes, Jessica, and the receptionist was very close. Sometimes Jessica is careless to forget the key until he had to wait for one of her friends - roommate came, so she spent his time chatting with the receptionist.

Jessica smiled back and she could see the student's face looked very disappointed and sad. What may be an important issue that should he get in this fancy apartment?

Teens man turned and stepped to leave the place, but the front is too happy to get a friend to chat with Jessica finally summoned enough votes to be heard by him.

"Yes! Jessica Jung! Thank God you came, I nearly died of boredom here" 
"Jinjja? You know what? I walked from the campus here" 
"M-MWO? How can that be like that? "

Blonde man is none other than Kris immediately turned backward. Somehow his brain and his mouth was eager to answer questions with a loud reception and surely.

"Because she lost her purse" Kris whispered softly and a few seconds later he could hear Jessica talk cheerfully, "Ne, because I lost my wallet somewhere. Taeyeon is very angry with me because of this "

Kris silent.

He looked at Jessica who was wearing a plain white shirt, blue jeans and a small bag and many other books, like books courses. Very different from the girl he saw last night with full shades of red. The man sighed quietly went away.

==

Chanyeol smoothed some of his school uniform and put dirty clothes into a laundry basket. He will be going into his washing. His clothes has a lot to do no justice can be used as dirty. He glanced up and saw that the floor of Kris was asleep while reading a book.

"Hyung? Not go to washing roon? "
"Soon"

Chanyeol paused and then he seemed to think of something. He seems to understand the issue of Kris. Chanyeol grabbed the nearest eraser and threw it up, right about the book being read Kris. He was distracted from his book and stared Chanyeol with a flat expression.

"Do not tell me if you look for it again, ne?"
"I have to find Chanyeol. I can't continue to live in a state like this right? There is no other purpose than to look "
"You're not alone, hyung. There you have Luhan hyung, Sehun, Kyungsoo and me"
"I know and I'm very grateful for it"

Chanyeol Kris smiled a greeting. Then he immediately gave the code that Kris would come to going into his washing. At least do an activity can make it forget it, if only for a while.

-

Sehun blinked for a few times. He could feel the pain dibekalang head and slightly dizzy. Sehun looked around and he found a girl who seemed to be doing something with her tablet pc.

"Mian ..." he said weakly.

Seohyun instantly switch from tablet pc and looked at her gratefully Sehun. At least he didn't run into many things that seriously. Seohyun stood up and walked Sehun were still lying there. She dragged the chair and sits right next to the bed inpatient Sehun.

"I should apologize. If you do not help me, I probably would have died by now covered in blood"

Sehun could see the light in the eyes of the girl showed that she was sorry and such. It seems she really - really a nice girl, not a lot of demand and ... maybe a little subdued. Seohyun smiled softly and pulled something out of her wallet, a id card.

"I've paid care hospital. But if there's something bad happens to you, you can contact me. I'm nothing to do so I'm going to go now, how? "

Sehun nodded blankly, let alone talk? After all, he did not have any right to prohibit and to prevent her go. He also did not know her. Really no apparent reason.

"Ok, see you later ... Sehun?"
"How did you know my name?"
"Your Student ID"

Sehun begin to understand, he could see that she turned and left her with a id card. Sehun glance ...

Seo Joo Hyun
No. HP +821072220849


Sehun re-read the names listed there with a furrowed brow.
"Why it was ever heard of this name huh?"

However, he felt dizzy and head back still hurt so he decided to enjoy hospital treatment before it - really go home and back to the dorm.

TBC ...

 

for the next backsound WOW by BTOB