Mysterious Feelings

Midnight Sun

Seohyun demand Sehun to spend time together before she went abroad. They will go to ammussement park. And Sehun says will treat Seohyun for lunch today. She didn't expect a fancy place for lunch, at least eat with Sehun was quite fun for her.

Seohyun decided not to bring a car, she would ride the bus today. She didn't want to make Sehun feel embarrassed with her. Seohyun stood on the edge of the road, a bus stop. Occasionally she glanced at her watch branded circular in the wrist her left hand. There remained one hour. She will not be late.

"Ah mian, I'm a new in Seoul. Do you know the route to the Imperial Palace? "

Seohyun quickly and immediately turned to see a middle man asked her without permition first. She was a little surprised, but at least she knows where the Imperial Palace. One of the luxury hotels in Seoul. Seohyun tells about the journey to the hotel and the man nodded happily. He immediately went to the taxi. Meanwhile Seohyun who don't bother with the stranger. All she knew was that she had to meet Sehun.

==

For several days Kyungsoo can't see where Taeyeon around him and it seems a little less so resulted in improved mood. Since before he was silent, staring out the classroom window.

"You're good - right?" Asked Chanyeol pulling laterally Kyungsoo chair.

Kyungsoo then glanced back staring out the window. He wasn't in the good-mood today, all his thoughts on Taeyeon. It feels a little strange when he didn't see the girl. really - really upset him. And Kyungsoo frankly annoyed and a little annoyed with the strange feelings.

"Kyungsoo Yeoliee-a ~ ~ ~ ~"

Both turned and found Luhan and Kris who is always both as stamps and envelopes. Possible factor equation and the same age - the same high school sitting last year not to mention the fact that both are in the same class, such as Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. While Sehun was his first year.

"What's the matter?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

Kris and Luhan entering class while occasionally throwing a modest smile towards female students who watched them in awe. It feels uncomfortable for Kris but for Luhan, not really a problem.

"Sehun lost!" Luhan said softly but enough to be heard a bunch of students with a woman who is now looking full worry.

"Our Milky magnae lost?"
"Sehun lost?"
"Baby Sehun disappear? How can that be? "

Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol and immediately grimaced Kyungsoo so confused girls was asking questions that even they themselves don;t know the answer. The girls continued to bombard them about the circumstances or whereabouts of a Oh Sehun.

"Sorry, we'll look for it so you don't have to worry about it." Kris broke up in the end.

Kris managed to make the girl calmed down, although they are still affected by anxiety. All four of them were walking slowly and as much as possible is silent - still before the girl - the girl back noisier. The four of them decide to seek Sehun but an incoming message to their cell phones simultaneously.

From: Thehun
This is me, hyung ~ ~ your the most cute magnae :3. Hyung today I wasn't feeling well, so I decided not to go to class. I'm not at dormitory. I would go to clinic nearby. Don't worry about me and don't look for me ^^ I'm definitely back this afternoon.


Its fourth sighed simultaneously. Then they looked at one another. They have not decided to return to class or not. Chanyeol shook his head, his third class Chanyeol understand that today's lesson is the lesson that he didn't like. Then the four decided to go to the school rooftop.

==

Seohyun and Sehun now arrived the park to play, Everland Park. One playground is still the pride of Korea and Seoul area. Now they are on a visit from one store to another. Stores that sell cute accessories like animal ears and such.

"Ah noona! See! Funny cell phone hanger you know! "

Seohyun directly approached and stared towards Sehun phone ring in question. Hanger with a picture of a rabbit and the fact it was a couple accessories. But it seems they do not realize it until a smiling saleswoman approached them.

"Strap it suitable for cute couples like you two."

Hearing the word pair. Sehun and Seohyun's face flushed. Sehun ventured and handed it to the clerk pair immediately took to casier. Sehun buy the phone ring and gave one of them to Seohyun.

"Gomawo" Seohyun whispered softly.

Sehun nodded.
Now they are trying a cable car rides. They seem to be able to queue up the vehicle. Sehun mengganggam own hands, to be honest he has not been on a cable car. He was a little afraid of heights.

"Why? Are you scared? "
"No."
"We can cancel, Sehunie"
"Don't worry"

Sehun give smile a nod towards Seohyun. Both enter the cable car moving slowly. Sehun trying to take his eyes from the scenery down there. But apparently not so successful. Seohyun so little to feel guilty, because she who suggested to try these rides. She stood up and approached Sehun and sat beside her.

"No-noona, still keep the balance"

Sehun cringe at the thought that the cable car plummeted down there. And very far away. Even the houses down there look small. Seohyun smiled Sehun see behavior that really - really scared. She took Sehun's hand and held it.

"All will be okay, it doesn't need to be scared"

Their eyes met. Seohyun tracing the line with fingers at Sehun's face. While Sehun grabbed Seohyun and hugged her body. They still look at each other until their lips meet naturally.

==

"Fany, you have to go back to America"
"Appa!"

Tiffany protested to her father. She didn't want to go back to America, the country of her birth. Moreover it should be there along with Kai. Tiffany continues glared upset and protested that seems just a waste - it sheer.

"The day after tomorrow you have to go to America"
"No way!"
"Fany ..."
"No eomma!"

Tiffany sighed annoyed and immediately ran over to the floor of her room. Both her parents just shook their heads, usually once Tiffany will be happy to do whatever origin Kai with her, but apparently not this time.

-

Tiffany stared at the sky in her room and rack her brain to find the idea that he doesn't need to go to America. Well, it doesn't matter if there on holiday destination and with the condition that she go there alone or with friends, not with Kai.

"Chanyeol-a ~ ~ help me now" she said.

An idea came in her mind, she immediately called Chanyeol. Tiffany pray in her heart that he was willing to grant her request.

"Yeob ..."
"..."
"Ne?"
"..."
"Oh, no. I just want you to come tonight my house is secretly "
"..."
"Yes, there is no other way, right?"
"..."
"No problem, I can live anywhere. Thanks "

Tiffany decided to network the phone and smiled cheerfully. At least one problem was completed today and it is quite easier for her. Every now and then her family should respect the name of independence.

==

"Miss Jung must meet clien family today"

Jessica immediately sighed heavily, she feels right now - really like a goods. Showed herself to fancy dress and smiled and offered to help and then the money will go into the pockets of her family.

"But I ..."
"You can not refuse Jessica"

Mrs. Jung came into the room. Company secretary who immediately bowed slightly before her and left the room. Mrs. Jung gaze showed enough that now she wants to talk alone with her daughter.

"Mommy? I cant .. "
"Jessica, do you know them?"

Mrs. Jung lifted an eyebrow and threw an envelope on the table cheerfully Jessica's room. Jessica is sitting there right in front of the envelope with a curious stare.

"What is this?"
"You can open it"

Jessica opened it and her eyes widened when he found pictures of herself being with Luhan and Kris. She didn't know that her mother already knows so far.

"This is ..."
"Kris Wu, a son of a broken family. His mother was abandoned by the side of the road and found the head of the foundation school place now. Then the other one is Luhan son of a large family who have experienced bankruptcy. They both work at the night club and you find them there!"
"Mom, isn't found but see or meet. They are not the stuff!"

Jessica turned and looked at her with pleading view. She knew after this there will be a more complicated problem. And this time it will not only involve himself but Kris and also Luhan. This is a serious problem.

"You teenagers people who still have to be set and styled like dolls, right?"
"We don't like that!"

There was a flash of anger at Jessica's face. Mrs. Jung is holding the Jessica's lock, and she was sure her daughter would soon be back to being an obedient child sweet and dependable.

"Go go to companies parties tonight. Spoke to all the important people in the show, I think it's easy for you to attract the attention of a young entrepreneur or son of a big businessman in the party"
"Mom, I'm ..."
"Be barbie"
"I ..."
"Or do you want to see the two men collapsed?"

Jessica was silent.
Mrs. Jung smiled triumphantly and left Jessica's room. Meanwhile Jessica looked at the dress her mother had just left. She wanted to tearing or burning it today but it was not possible. Jessica's eyes slowly heating up, tears fell from her eyes.

==

"I heard you like to design clothes?"

Lay sat quietly sipping coffee, presented in front of him. Meanwhile Taeyeon stared at the floor with no interest. Lay not as bad as she had imagined, it's just that he is too casual and serious at one time. Taeyeon couldn't keep up.

"Yes but ..."
"Where's your plan? I want to see! "

Taeyeon chuckled upset. Appearance is completely innocent man in front of him - actually had tricked him. Lay sometimes can be very loose and Taeyeon didn't like it. like don't appreciate it at all. But she issued a sketch book out of her bag and handed it presented to Lay.

Lay set the position to sit up straight and then opened the book and view it page by page. He smiled. Taeyeon has a good taste to be a desaigner.

"Good" said Lay.
"Eh? Jinjja? "

Taeyeon bit unhappy over this. Because the first time she praised than by senior desaigner hired as an assistant. Lay smiled and nodded. He stared at Taeyeon who smiled happily like a child who had just won a race. Inevitably this makes Lay chuckled.

"Sorry, no shipments to Mr. Zhang Yi Xing "

A clerk came and interrupted the café's Taeyeon and Lay are just going to discuss about the issue of fashion.

"Ah it for me"

Lay smiled and indicated for him to take the goods. He opened the brown envelope and looked at it with surprise. Photograph in airport.

"What is it?"
"No, it's ..."

Taeyeon looked at the photo with wonder. What may be the man in front of him is pretty well known that he has sasaeng fan? Taeyeon flick - behind the envelope but nil. There is no name of the sender there. But someone comes in mind Lay.

"Is it possible ... is it?"

TBC ...