The New Life

Midnight Sun

Taeyeon looked straight ahead while occasionally smiling brightly. At least today there is praising clothing sketches she made. Well despite the praise comes from the mouth of a Lay who is always unpredictable.

Taeyeon stopped in front of her company when she saw many reporters crowd there. She didn't understand what was wrong this time, because the company didn't launch her knowlegde something new. But the next moment she could see there were a few sheets of paper that fell to the streets. Lay photo with someone she didn't know and there clearly listed the name Kim Taeyeon, her name.

"This is ..."

The news search was immediately turned and stared at Taeyeon as a repository of information for them. It's a bunch of people running straight towards Taeyeon.

"So, what new products the Kim's company would cooperate with Lay?"
"Or is there another purpose?"
"What are you going to marry with Lay?"

Taeyeon simply couldn't answer because she didn't know what anything. The girl could only smile showing off rigidity. While from media people kept pushing.

-

Kyungsoo decided to get some air outside the dormitory. Incidentally tonight, Midnight Sun Café-Club are off because their owners give them a bonus for even just a day off. At least he can rest earlier today. But her footsteps stopped when he realized there was a crowd in front of Kim's company. Kim clan made it back since Kim Taeyeon noona. Kyungoo sighed for a moment and then looked straight back towards the crowd and as fate had it, there is Taeyeon who apparently didn't like being in the crowd.

"Noona?!"

Taeyeon turned around and she was glad to see there Kyungsoo there. She looked at him with pleading view. At least Kyungsoo can figure out how to bring her from this difficult situation. The man understands, he tried to burst between the crowd and he quickly pulled his hand tightly and took her to run very fast to avoid media swarming Taeyeon. Make the girl feel uncomfortable. They ran quite a distance and now is behind a building.

Taeyeon decided to sit against the wall and stretch her legs were sore. Still gasping for breath. She stared Kyungsoo still standing in place.

"Why are you helping me?"
"Because I want to help you, noona"

Taeyeon smiled slightly and she could see Kyungsoo now sitting beside her. They were silent for a few moments. However Kyungsoo with slowly shifting and smoothing ties shoelaces Taeyeon apart.

"Gomawo Kyungsoo-a ... You know what? I think you are cute namja "
"Does that mean you love me, noona?"

Taeyeon chuckled and then give a code to Kyungsoo to close. The man complied, and now they face distance is only about 30cm. Taeyeon interesting school tie and kissed him lightly on the lips. Kyungsoo face flushed. Somehow everything was more colorful now.

==

Chanyeol kept yawning during class hours. He was right - completely lacking sleep because last night he was forced or rather a little happy to help Tiffany ran away from her home. He hides her in his apartment during the SMP. Luna. Hours last lesson is over and the time he was back on extra activities. Basketball Club. It's been a long time he didn't hear the cries Kris filled with passion when guiding members of his team.

Chanyeol small smile along the school corridor. This morning he had checked his bank account balance. The money was enough to buy a Tiffany ring ever disclosed to him while they were walking - street at a big mall. If a Tiffany Hwang want it it meant Chanyeol to do it. It was all he knew.

"Chanyeol-a!"

He turned around when he found a beautiful girl, tall, slim white and approached him with a cheerful smile. The girl was a school friend and she was manager of the basketball club. Many say that this girl likes Kris, the famous basketball cool captain it.

"Eh? You? What is it? "
"It! Chocolate for you! "

The girl was handed a pink box complete with a ribbon that contains chocolate. Chanyeol looked at her with disbelief. Feelings they haven't won any competitions, but why manager giving a gift?

"Why? As if the chocolate for what? "
"It's ... Um ... Channie ~ ~ Joahe"
"HEH?!"

Chanyeol shocked and stared at the girl in front of him in disbelief. He knew how ambitious nature of the girl and he didn't like her more than a friend. But what if the problem up like this?

"Chanyeol-a? you know why? Are you surprised? "

The girl looked at Chanyeol with a little confused and worried but Chanyeol only shows the typical awkward smile.

"Sulli-a, don't joke"
"But I ..."
"Let's place of practice now. I do not want to upset Kris hyung, you're announcing she was one room with me? "
"Ah! You're right! "

Chanyeol immediately stepped a few steps in front of Sulli. But Sulli stteped beside Chanyeol swiftly and embrace his hands. Should be for this time Chanyeol silent because he did not know how to behave towards Sulli.

==

Seohyun and Sehun still spend time together, this time they chose café located near the park so that the view will look more beautiful. This time Seohyun take coursework that pile up, he had just printed the library. Seohyun looked at some of the file containing the lecture assignments carefully. There Sehun beside a busy enjoying the milky bubble tea. They don't talk at all during the 10 minutes. Seohyun turned her attention and looked Sehun which has also been turned into his path.

"Noona want?"
"What do good?"
"Of course!! I liked it very much and Luhan hyung like it too! "

Sehun milky bubble tea cup ing it at Seohyun who direct sip slowly. Mixture of sweet taste. She smiled to herself when she realized that the drink is perfect for a cute personality Sehun.

"What are you smiling?"
"Noway. How?"
"Ah!! That milky cream! "

Seohyun confused, but Sehun stood up and wiped her lips with his fingers gently Seohyun. Seohyun felt like an electric shock when the soft fingers and flicks it swept surfaces lips. She was shocked. Sehun not aware of it and distance their faces very close. That man then realized and freezes at the same position. However Sehun slowly getting closer to embolden him until finally he softly kissed Seohyun. The girl did not resist, she just stony silence, staring at Sehun's handsome face.

Seconds later they returned consciousness. Sehun back to his sit and stared out the glass café nervously looked down while Seohyun night that was hot and he was confident that this time his face would have been flushed.

"Eh, noona? Exercise?"
"Ah, yes, you true"

Seohyun smiled awkwardly while Sehun just nodded his head, scratching the itch that is not awkward.

==

Jessica had twice tonight to change her dress in accordance with the change of a party that has been determined. She looked at a bunch of important people with bored. Some even brighter - openly ask arranged marriage with Jessica. Jung family just responded with a polite smile. Manners, that she said.

"Your daughter is the perfect girl"
"Thank you for the compliment"
"What if we ..."

Jessica already knew what was coming, she chose to go from there. Jessica change her dress with a plain white shirt and her jeans. Will soon be entering the evening but the party is still no sign will be completed. She sighed heavily, her body was too tired.

"I have to go ..." she whispered softly.

Jessica got up and grabbed her cell phone and look at the number listed there. Asking for help Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun had been impossible because of the position they may be the same with her. Jessica decided to call Kris, maybe he could help ya at least Kris has said about herself that belongs to Kris and Luhan. Jessica looked at the mirror shaving in front of her and stared at her neck, the red mark was gone there. Jessica've tried it over and over - but again no answer. The girl decided to leave a voice message and send a short message to Kris. Then Jessica also wrote the same message to Luhan.

[To: Kris, Luhan
Help me ... I'm tired and want to go now ...]

Jessica had made up her mind, she will run away. When she was packing a few items that will she take it, a picture fell to the floor. Jessica's eyes rounded look at it, the past she never wanted back into her life.

-

Jessica Today it rained hard enough. But Jessica was reluctant to stop running from her residence, she didn't know where to go to escape from all this. From her family and from someone who has betrayed him and smashed her - pieces.
Went to the apartment that used to be impossible. Since all four of the family knew that the four clubs Found in an apartment immediately it was sold and forced her and a her friends back into the real prison. Where she had to act like a perfect doll.

Jessica continues to run far and fast as she could. Plain white t-shirt and his jeans are very wet and clinging to her body. She didn't care about the views of people against him, which she will need is regardless of bodyguards hired by the family.

"I was no longer able to ... I'm tired ..." she said as she cried out in terror.

Her tears mingled with the rain streaming down her face. She just took her little bag with a lot of cash. She almost took all her savings in the bank is located. She had been planning this for a long time.

*bruk!*

She fell ditrotoar road. She returned just cried louder buzzing sound over the sound of the rain out of . She didn't want to get caught again. She just wants to be free and to live unencumbered by status. Just that.

Jessica could feel someone behind her. The man was immediately grabbed Jessica's hand and helped her to stand. The girl closed her eyes. She resigned although they had to be caught again and maybe the one - only just committed suicide.

"It's me noona ... I'll be with you ..."

Jessica opened her eyes and was astonished. She looked at him with hope and hugged him and cried there. There is no other way but to give up everything for that man. Luhan.

==

Lay back at pictures of himself were sent by people without names this morning. It feels strange man came back into his life. Or shouldn't have. Because Lay didn't much like, not in a bad sense, but the arrival of it will only make more trouble.
Lay back staring at the photos taken secretly - hidden was then a small smile as he shook his head.

"He's always an expert take a picture, pretty good"

At least that person can gradually make her smile and forget the problems that exist. The images of people that always looks good. Because that goal - his being a photographer and he was asked to lay that work for this problem. But Lay will leave soon, people still need a lot of learning to be less satisfied on one thing only.

TBC ...