Meetings

Midnight Sun

Backsound BTOB with WOW

..

 

All four girls were returned to the Midnight Sun. Somehow the loud thumping music, full of colored lights and excitement created by other teenagers who make them feel more secure and hidden. Plus the influence of alcohol as a problem they could release if only temporarily.

Jessica wearing tight jeans and a T-shirt with a beautiful attached to her body, showing the hollow of her body that is sometimes hidden. Unlike Tiffany wearing a hot pants with long-sleeved top that makes it look more stylish and y. Seohyun chose regular jeans with a plain shirt and sweater covered while Taeyeon chose knee dress with soft color.

They sitting on the table with four chairs. They pay attention to the dance floor and three waiters who roam there, look busy. Seohyun narrowed her eyes, trying to convince anyone that she saw the man in the crowd.

"Sehun?" 
"You know one of them, Seo-a?" 
"Eonni, I've been told about the students who helped me and I think ..."


"Jessica?"

Seohyun sentence was hanging in the air when the bartender young, handsome and perfect it comes to them, or rather Jessica. The girl looked at him with a mixture of wonder and do not care.

"I've nothing to do with this noona"

"Yes, yes I understand. Anyway I had no business with the DJ at this club " Tiffany said as she winked and disappeared in the crowd on the dance floor. Taeyeon and Seohyun decided to relocate while watching Jessica of course. Jessica was really sloppy, maybe later something dangerous could happen.

Kris sat down in front of Jessica with a smile. Jessica looked at him coldly. She did not know the person in front of her and she didn't want to know. She doesn't care about anyone at this time, she knew that soon freedom would be lost when the notification college transfer to the apartment.

"Jessica Jung?" 
"Ne. Then what are you doing? Squeeze me? Too bad I did not have any because ... " 
"Lost your wallet?" 
"How did you know?"

Jessica was shocked and stood up. She could see the stranger in front of her smiling again. Then that boy seemed to call someone, one of the three servants were the center of attention there. His face was very baby face. Jessica convinced that the child was just sitting in junior high school.

"Why Kris?" 
"Jessica Jung! She's Jessica Jung "

Jessica looked at them with wonder. Meanwhile, today the two men stared at Jessica from top to bottom as provide an assessment. Jessica is ready to move backwards and out of the club if it was not holding a soft hand. Foreign men who joined were held.

"You ..." 
"I just want to restore your wallet"

The young man held out a pink purse belongs to Jessica while this sweet smile. Kris is still sitting and looked at her with a strange look. Jessica knew now she was stuck. Jessica took the wallet and turned it as fast as lightning, but unfortunately her high heel hit the stairs. The dance floor is one level above the regular floor seating.

#Brak!

The seats were worn Kris fell just when he was trying to grab the hands of Jessica while deftly Luhan was hold behind the girl's waist. Jessica closed her eyes, she knows fall is a painful thing, but ... she didn't feel it. The girl opened her eyes, she could see in front of her, Kris was holding her right wrist and Luhan was there beside his arm around Jessica's slim waist while her left hand holding the hand reflex could reach to keep from falling. Hand Luhan. For a few seconds the three of them exchanged glances with a mix of confusion, wonder and strange.

==

Tiffany sat alone on the chair next to where the DJ in action. She looked at the young DJ, had been and did not change its position. While some of the men around him have noticed Tiffany with interest.

"Can I help you?"

Tiffany surprised and turned to one of the waitresses at the club. The man who had got noticed by Seohyun. Tiffany looked at him with curiosity, how Seohyun could meet cute little kid on this one.

"What's your name?" 
"Sehun" 
"Well Sehun, get me a cocktail and a small glass of vodka then please ask my friend orders in that chair"

Tiffany appoint towards Taeyeon and Seohyun place to sit. Both seemed to be deep in conversation today. Tiffany glancing and found Jessica was with two foreign men who he knew worked diclub that, seen from the uniforms they wear.

"I understand, excuse me"

Tiffany nodded slowly. He let out a slow breath and folded her legs. Somehow the shadows of the past come back to her. How she was left by a man who had so she believes. How people use it and drop it. She just needed someone to look at it as a woman, harbor as 'objects'.

"You're daydreaming again huh?"

Tiffany looked up and found the handsome young DJ was staring at her with a smile. He gave her the code to be allowed to sit next to Tiffany. The girl smiled and nodded slowly.

"Alone?" 
"No, with my friends"

There was silence for a few moments. Tiffany still doubt all the men in her life. She doesn't want to be used for the umpteenth time. All will make getting smashed pieces.

"You're the girl who kissed me some time ago right?" 
"Let's say I'm drunk"

The handsome young DJ, a nickname given to the four rich girl, none other than Chanyeol. The man smiled slightly and grabbed the hand of Tiffany which is on the table and gently kissed the back of her hand.

"Noona, the order?"

Sehun came and glanced toward Chanyeol, his hyung happy to boast that his good looks and his skills alone. Sehun shook his head when he realized who the girl in front of them. The girl told Chanyeol some time ago.

"Gomawo"

Tiffany replied flatly.Sehun back doing his job but he was tapped softly Chanyeol shoulder and motioned with his eyes as if to say 'do not be playing with a weak woman, hyung' and it makes Chanyeol chuckle.  Sehun disappeared, Chanyeol back at Tiffany who is now leaning back in his chair and sighed heavily. While up there no DJ reserves already in action, one Chanyeol friend who wanted an internship.

"You're not working?" 
"Not. I will accompany you dance "

Chanyeol stood up, grabbed Tiffany wrist and pulled her to her feet and walked over. Chanyeol his arm around Tiffany slender waist. He could smell the soft scent of expensive perfume girl.

"Do you want to dance with me tonight?" Whispered Chanyeol. 
"As your wish" Tiffany said as she whispered the man right ear.

==

Taeyeon listening to music through her iPhode. Her friends are busy with their affairs and the music began to DJ in the club give her a headache.

"Ahh ~ ~ I'd like to hear Kyungsoo sing" 
"Yeah, her voice is very soft" 
"I loved it. He's cute "

Taeyeon could hear conversations bunch of uniformed high school students who sat not far from her. She has been watching all her friends. Jessica the bartender and one waitress was sweet cafe. Tiffany with the handsome young DJ while Seohyun knows where it is. But it seems that she was acquainted with one of the waitresses called Sehun, which either person.

One waiter was passing in front of Taeyeon, she opened her eyes wide with shock. She blinked a few times, she sure ever seen him somewhere. Taeyeon imagine him wearing a uniform and ...

"YOU?"

Simultaneously some visitors who were around Taeyeon looked at her including the maid. He was carving sweet smile, he can still remember clearly the girl who would give reward money. Taeyeon shook her head quickly, she could fall if the price of dealing with a wise man once more.

Taeyeon prepared to follow out with Seouhyun, but the waitress had already been before her and looked at her with a cheerful smile sweetly.

"Good evening. I hope you don't leave lipstick again? " 
"I ..."

God!
Taeyeon worst habit is fixing her lipstick make up and forget which is now lying on the table. Taeyeon closed her eyes in frustration, she didn't know the especially words that will come out after this. And for the second time D.O deliver the goods to Taeyeon.

"This" 
"You do not make me feel inferior and arrogant again. I'm currently very dizzy with all kinds of problems" 
"You want to hear me sing?"

D.O make Taeyeon bid round eyes for a moment. She was a little confused by the words of this man before him. D.O sighed softly, like the girl in front of him did not know him at all.

"Do Kyungsoo ... D.O imnida"

Kyungsoo name sounded vaguely longer ears. Schoolgirls were talking this man. Kyungsoo who now stood before him. D.O called has a voice of gold. 

"Do you think it will calm me?" 
"Why don't we try it?"

Taeyeon let out her breath. She did not want to argue, not because of admiration or something. She wanted to hear, and to prove how good his voice in front of her that can make people out there praising.

"Okay, I'll listen to you"


... TBC