Found #First

Midnight Sun

Backsound J-MIN with STAND UP

..

 

Luhan cuffs rolled up a his school uniform. He occasionally glanced at his watch and then chuckled upset. When the bus did not come and he will be late for school and he was advised by Lee sonsaengnim be very long winded and boring.

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE Kim Taeyeon!"

Shouts someone managed to make Luhan surprised and struck a traffic sign pole. He immediately glanced toward the sound and found a girl with blonde hair. He almost thought the pretty girl had a little mental disorder only she realized that she was calling someone with phone.

"Aniya!!! Pick me up!! "

"..."
"Taeyeon-AH ~ ~ ANDWAEEEE!"
"..."
"Jeball ~ ~ ~ Do not be so nasty with me. Loss of that stupid  wallet  it's not because of my willingness "
"..."
"Taeyeon-ah ~ ~ ~ jeballlll ~ ~ You want me to get lost in Seoul, abducted and sold huh?"
"..."
"Yes! It's rude! I'm gorgeous! "
"..."
"Jebal ~ ~"

Luhan to shaking his head in wonder. How can there be a girl screaming on the sidewalk. But this is not the time to think about a foreign girl who of course did not know because now the clock was correct - was not willing to compromise! He will be late again within 5 minutes if he was not able to find a vehicle to go to school.

"Aishh ~ ~ payday later should I collect to buy private cars" complained Luhan in the end.

--

 

"It can't be! I will not! "

Tiffany kept shaking her head backwards when she knew that she had to go to do her own research, which means she has to get around Seoul, ok not that bad, but she had to walk alone around Seoul, carrying a book and record important points to be in expressed for the case study about some of the things that must be considered by the government.

"Appa ~ ~ At least wait Seolbi go As if I had to hang around in downtown Seoul alone, what if no one recognizes me? "

"I can't Fany, Appa's already worked with diplomats to this problem. You can ask Seohyun to help you "

"Seohyun was a lot of coursework, I'm sure she will refuse to going with me"

"Don't be spoiled Tiffany Hwang, you still have Jessica and Taeyeon"

"Can not ~ ~ They're the exam period. Anyway why do we suddenly have to air four different campuses like this? Usually the school is also one of the first "

"You have to learn to be independent"

"Oh yeah? We've already lived alone at apartment "

"That's not enough Tiffany. You might be dispersed to find their way in your lives - each "

"I know ~ ~ But at least it's on our willingness"

Tiffany still can't accept the strange decision. They have to be separate university and supervised by a lot of private inspectors and all forms of self-security and other application forms. Tiffany grabbed his fur coat and took the car keys were held by his father.

"Don't forget to take pictures, Fany-a!"

"I'll forget it Appa!"

 

Mr. Hwang just shook her head to look at behavior only child daughter. Tiffany is so. Mr. Hwang very familiar how stubborn a Tiffany Hwang. He also knows how attitudes Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun. The four of them still have to learn more to be released in the life business.Tiffany came out and grumbling all the way. She came out the gate company in disgust. Yes, she was in the company of her family. Her lecture was on vacation for three days and she planned to use to break, but what happened instead is different.

Moreover it Chanyeol that was sent out to buy some school supplies, because today is the schedule her for picket and administrators are ill, so he volunteered for this. Chanyeol staring at a large building known as the center of real estate of Hwang. He smiled slightly as he prayed in my heart that one day he could build a company like that and make his family happy.His gaze paused when he saw a girl come out of the building with a mixture of anger and upset expression. He had seen her somewhere. But he thought he knew the face and the bag he used.

"Is't that the girl who kissed me last night?"

She whispered in a little disbelief. She could see how security for enterprises and some employees were bowed as she passed. Chanyeol looked at her curiously until he heard someone shouting from inside.

"YA!! TIFFANY HWANG!! THAT'S NOT KEY YOUR CAR! " 

"Aniya APPA! I WANT TO TRY APPA'S CAR! "

The girl ran into a luxury car and drive it. While middle-aged man just shook his head. Chanyeol smiled faintly seen, he justifies his glasses and car girl named Tiffany's by his side. YES, Chanyeol sure if she is the girl that night.

 

TBC ...

 

Next backsound still J Min - Stand Up