Back To You

Midnight Sun

Taeyeon's parents had prepared everything. They designed the official date for the announcement of the engagement between Taeyeon and Lay. Actually it is the main objective of the family. It seems either Lay or Taeyeon didn't know about this problem.

"Taeyeon -a, you'll be able to play the piano as usual, right?"

"Ne, eomma"

This time Taeyeon wore a long white gown to cover the ankles. Meanwhile, the host began to act calmly. Until it was time for Taeyeon to be on the small stage with her piano. She stepped slowly, staring arround her. Hoping to find Kyungsoo there. Meanwhile Lay looked at Taeyeon with awe.

Taeyeon plays the piano very well and soft. People around her, which is a large family applause and praise her. Taeyeon smiled gently, her mother watched from too far. She was destined born as a perfect daughter and loved there shouldn't be any gap on her, that's all she knows. Taeyeon down the stairs each stage it slowly. She hopes that her life would be better with all of this. She will follow her extended family game it doesn't matter any painful feelings and at any sacrifice. She just wants to live in tranquility and without any problems.

The girl stepped to the balcony. She opened the door and stared out the tears that had flooded her eyes are beautiful. The rain that falls to the earth as describe tears with sadness and a seemingly endless pressure in her life.

"Noona ..."

Someone called her softly and make her turn round quickly. She watched a foreign man with a mask there. Taeyeon didn't guess who the man behind the mask until he opened it and smiled.

"I came to pick up princess back" the man said softly.

Taeyeon couldn't cover her feelings anymore. The tears fell. She tried to calm but she can't. She could have transformed fragile anytime but only in front of him. Only the man who understands and knows how fragile feelings. Only him.

==

Kris and Luhan is neat with their clothing, as well as Jessica who still feel confused about what happened to her. How could it all night along with two strange men?

"You don't want to explain anything at me?" Jessica asked annoyed.

Kris smiled slightly and sat next to Jessica and looked at the girl deep. Meanwhile Luhan both stood staring uncertainly. Actually lying if he isn't jealous with Kris and Jessica just commitment between him and Kris have been tied up so far.

"Now you are belong to me and Luhan"

"What?"

Kris smiled knowingly and put his hands flat stomach of Jessica Jessica opened her eyes wide.

"Maybe the three of us kids, were trying to grow here," Kris said softly.

Luhan surprised with Kris said. Kris stood up and left Jessica is still frozen. Kris pull Luhan out of the room. While such Luhan was trying protested.

"Why scare her? We don't do anything? ", hissed Luhan upset.

"That's right? At least now she had no reason to disobey the family wishes to do other stupid matchmaking "

"But how could noona believe?"

"She's going to believe, is not an overnight we have left 'trail' hump?"

"Sometimes you're too creepy, Kris Wu"

Kris laughed at the remark Luhan who could only shake his head. Another side Jessica was trying to remember what happened last night but failed. At least she could feel the pain in some part of her body.

"They were ... argh!! It !! "

==

Tiffany stood in front of the apartment door Kai with her disguise that could be considered perfect. She had half an hour to be there without doing anything. Until finally she decided to ring the bell that was there. The door was open and made a Tiffany jumped and took a few steps. Kai came out with just a towel covering the bottom and with wet hair.

"Who? What do you want? "Asked Kai with no strings - stale. Being a bad mood.

Tiffany closed her eyes and froze in place. Kai glanced left and right. Deserted. He decided to attract foreign girl was so closer. And repeated the question, but there was no answer. Kai getting irritated and decided to re-close the door to his apartment.

"Wait!"

Kai stopped and turned back to the girl. Again, she was silent. However there is one thing that caught his attention. The girl was filled with expensive brand. He realized something when looking at high heels worn by her.

"Tiffany noona?"

"Kai ..."

Kai immediately draw Tiffany came in and locked the door of his apartment quickly. Tiffany felt a little pain as her hand drawn with strong enough. Kai immediately release the scarf that covered half her face and glasses.

"Noona? You're crazy to visit me so early? What if ... "

"Sorry..."

Tiffany weak voice makes Kai stoped to say anything. Kai bit surprised because since last Tiffany just looked down and didn't look at him. He was aware of his condition when Tiffany held out her shawl.

"Sorry!"

Kai immediately sped off to his room for immediate wear casual clothes there. Tiffany sigh of relief and looked around and decided to sit on the sofa are available there.

 

to be continued....