Explanations

Midnight Sun

 

Jessica ran to the middle at the family residence Jung was very grand and luxurious. She went straight her eomma's already sitting there and looking to sign some papers.

"Mommy ~ ~ what are you doing?"

The woman immediately turned around and looked at her daughter who is now standing in front of her. Jessica has inherited her beauty. Authoritative and powerful aura that makes everyone bow down and reluctant to look for problems with her. Mrs. Jung. An entrepreneur who highly value all forms of state power. Even her husband couldn't do much, that he knows his wife will give all the best for Jessica.

"About what?"
"Taking all of our luggage and immediately sell the apartment. Mommy looked at me and my friend become homeless huh? "
"Miss Jung, talk in a respectful manner. Seated and quiet "

Jessica sighed and sat down in front of her mother's abusive. She still looked at her sharply. She did not accept that until a Cho Kyuhyun who fell in this problem because it means that the case is very complicated.

"Mommy, Kyuhyun oppa also commissioned it?"
"He's the best"
"No! He's the meanest! "

Mrs Jung right just smiled at her daughter. While behind Jessica, she could see Kyuhyun standing quietly. There is no expression at all on his face.

"You just praise?"
"No! I told him and the others too cruel! "
"You mean Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun?"
"Of course!"

Mrs. Jung nodded her head for a moment and then leaned on the red couch and smiled meaningfully towards Jessica.

"Then he made it. He is the best. Because it has managed to find you in a night club "

Jessica directly at her in surprise. She minded if Kyuhyun will still want to help them, at least he was a childhood friend of Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun and himself. Is it because everything can be changed status cruel?

"Mommy that change to be like that!"
"It was his duty as best buttler descent isn't it?"
"We-are-not-things!"

Jessica stood up and walked away. She was staring at Kyuhyun for a moment and then went with a disappointment. One that Kyuhyun knows, this is wrong. He hurt his precious frineds but all of it is part of his job and he will not disappoint anyone who is proud of and look forward to it.

==

Tiffany decided to let her lie in bed room. She returned the residence of her family, which means she returned to the regulations that push and force. She hugged a pink teddy bear which has always been a friend confidante there. She smiled looking at the doll.

She changed her position to sit back on the bed and smiled at her dolls and then grab it. She the doll's head softly.

Tiffany decided to let her lie in bed room. He returned the residence of his family, which means he returned to the regulations - regulations that push and force. He hugged a pink teddy bear which has always been a friend confidante there. He smiled looking at the doll.

He changed his position to sit back on the bed and smiled at her dolls and then grab it. He the doll's head gently.

"Hi, how are you? Long time no see, right? My freedom only worth one month, it was awful Hhaaa ... "

Tiffany sighed and turned her eyes to express the sadness that very deep. She hugged the doll and buried her face in there and then look a little shoulder shake. She was crying.

"You know Mr. Teddy? The man I'd ever tell you a few years ago came - suddenly returned. His arrival made me feel scared and miss him. He has grown into a sweet and handsome guy. The smile is still the same warmth "

Tiffany sobbed again. She grabbed the blanket and covered her body began to shiver again. She missed him, missed him and still expect it, but on the other hand she was afraid. She feared the incident was repeated due to how many times she still can never get over it.

==

Seohyun stood up to her father. Her father either to the number of times already walking back and forth workroom. He wonder what happened that Mrs Jung decided to return all daughter. He got the news that there are not good and they should keep their own gems. Mrs. Jung's just say that the girls shouldn't be allowed to escape the scrutiny and now Seohyun did not even talk about any of that.

"So exactly what is it?"
"Appa ..."
"Well, you're not going to talk. But if a family had intervened Cho mean this is serious. You're announcing how important family of Cho? Not only best buttler but also an intelligent state's best "
"I understand, Appa"

No point asking Seohyun to talk because it was nearly two hours of no progress at all of this conversation. Middle-aged man drew a deep breath - in and picked up some papers.


"Well if you do not want to talk, you better get back to help the prime minister to hold a study to several countries in Asia"

Seohyun immediately turned quickly. She was already familiar with the tasks and left her college, but it's not a bad effect on its value because she's a smart girl. But that's not the problem, but this kind of thing can spend for a month while she and her friends have a different plan in the near future.

"But isn't it will take months Appa?"
"Yes, but only you can we expect"

Seohyun's shoulders slumped. Though she had set the plan in order to meet Sehun after college, at least in the correct Sehun work. Midnight Sun in the morning to evening only an ordinary café. But it seems she can;t do that.

"Arraseo" said Seohyun in the end.

==

"Eomma've told you several times that you follow the line of business"
"But being a designer is also a business"
"No! The telecommunications company is better than the abstrack picture it! "

Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief, but she was very disappointed when she told her that all the images designnya simply meaningless scribbles. While he was very interested in that field. In fact, she plans to bring up everything in Paris. She never imagined that all this is true - indeed a firm denial.

"At least I can make the financial statements and the like"
"Taeyeon-a, you should learn more"
"Hajiman eomma ..."
"Eomma know what's best for you"

Taeyeon looked at her for a moment and then shook her head. She knew that all of this will not be done easily. Her mother and Jessica's mother has an attitude that isn't too much different that she correctly memorized how attitudes both.

"Eomma not even listened to me!"
"Taeyeon, eomma will ask the right person to help you become a woman"

Taeyeon doesn't want to hear any more. She immediately decided to get out of there before it's even more complicated and painful.

==

Today all newspapers preaching the same thing with the letters in bold and large that signifies a news headline. And in the end the letter through the hands of the person concerned.

Jessica Jung, Stephanie Hwang, Kim Taeyeon and Seo Joohyun Found Along With Stranger Man in a Night Club

Many grainy photo posted there, but some clearly shows the four faces. Even this sort of thing was down to business associates and many are questioning about an unexpected gesture from princess. Mrs Jung turns out effort to suppress the news is not strong enough. However the media want shocking news and hot.

"Now, what can we do?"
"We must make the girls busy and media will forget it if we pay with some money"
"How? Limit the fourth was a meeting and give them lots of activities "

-

Sehun bring existing magazine in hand with hastes. He went straight to his hyungdeul with as fast as lightning. The four men who were getting - ready to enter the classroom immediately looked towards Sehun confused.

"What is it?"
"Read it hyung!"

Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo gathered to read the news directly appointed by Sehun. The four immediately exchanged glances quickly. They really didn't think that noonas is really true daughter of a wealthy businessman.

"It is simply not fair!"

Speech sudden Chanyeol instantly made Kris, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Sehun cynical stare. When Chanyeol messy understand about fair?

"All right! Just search their schedule "says Kris.

All agreed and thought they went out of their bodies. Princes will ever let princess get hurt.

-

Taeyeon could see shades of her living room has been decorated in such a way. Her family will hold a party meeting, She believes this is one way to clear their good name or reputation exactly a princess Kim Taeyeon perfect.

-

Tiffany getting dissolved into the sheets of her past she misses him. The man who had destroyed her in one time. Even so her feelings will never change because it isn't an easy girl. Even though she has been trying to cover up her attitude on this one, a playgirl.

-

Tickets are in the hands of Seohyun, she had packed a few needs. She occasionally sighed heavily hope all this will be a dream. When she began to feel close to someone, but she also quickly blocked the thick walls. Reality isn't as easy as imagined.

-

Jessica once again had to face her mother. This time she was given a task that is definitely going to her and she refused, but she has no other way but to run away immediately because after she wouldn't let himself be torn - apart from the inside.

TBC ...

The next backsound TVXQ - How Can I?