Back Again

Midnight Sun

Taeyeon looked soft pink knee-length dress with a sweet besides hanging closet. She sighed heavily. She felt that she would return to the party with a dress and become a mannequin lovely perfect it. As usual, the dress specially designed for her and none of the other dresses that are similar to the dress.

Taeyeon is always amazed by the young designer she had met in Paris to study appeal. She wanted to create beautiful dress that are in her imagination become real. She wanted to see Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun wore all results on their wedding design. But freedom is just a dream forever and nonsense for her because reality is not as long as she wants.

"Miss Kim, madam and sir is waiting below for breakfast"

Taeyeon gasped when there is a family maid emerged from behind the door of her room, she forgot to shut the door. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. She sighed for a moment and then looked at the young woman, age seems they are not too far away.

"What do you think about that pink dress?"
"Eh .. beautiful? "
"What do you think I deserve to wear it?"
"Miss Kim? You are a beautiful girl so there's no reason not content to wear it? "
"I just want to know the views of other people only. I ... I feel like a barbie doll. Do you know? "
"Pretty doll?"
"Ne"
"Of course not. Ms. Kim has squeezed while Barbie is an inanimate object "

Inevitably Taeyeon smiled at the greeting maid while maid was immediately shut , hoping she was not too much to say these days to make a young lady Kim was annoyed. She still needs work.

"It's okay, I'm glad you share your thoughts with me. And I'll be right down "
"Ne, excuse me"

Taeyeon looked out the window for a moment and then looked down to take her home and wear slippers. She will go to the dining room now, to see her parents. She did not know what else would happen, but she decided to follow everything.

==

Mrs. Hwang immediately just looked Tiffany through from the kitchen. Her daughter seemed a bit chaotic. Maybe she returns home with a million rules not the right thing, but what can we do? It's all for the sake of the image and integrity of the company's family of Hwang. Moreover, so far Hwang is the largest real estate companies in Asia. The image is paramount.

"Fany?"
"Ne?"

Tiffany glanced reluctantly. She knows how delicate a Mrs. Hwang is none other than her mother, but she knew how the importance of a good name for her parents.

"You've heard yet if Kim Jong In is back from America?"
"America?"
"You don't know? Jong In studying business there "
"Oh"

Only it comes out of the mouth of Tiffany. Kim Jong In. There is no relationship whatsoever with a Kim Taeyeon, they come from different families. Problem clan? Remember, this is Korea. Anyone can surnamed Kim. But that's not the case.

"You don't want to see that your little brother?"
"Ne? Brother? Little brother? I never even had a brother "
"Yes, he's younger than you"

Tiffany just grunted annoyed breath and went back to her room. Mrs. Hwang just shook her head, she didn't know what was wrong with her daughter. All she knew that Tiffany was angry because Jong In his departure never preach to her. Yes, they are childhood friends.

Tiffany then reached back to her room with a bolster pillow pink sheets. She hugged her tightly and took a deep breath and buried her face on the pillow it. She rolled over and looked at the sky room. Memories of her past again,

~ International Elementary School of Seoul

The weather today is not so bright, but doesn't seem to make a group of students early age that lost heart. Jessica waved her hand towards Tiffany who was sitting alone at the edge of the school field.

"Fany-ah ~ Do you want to go home with me?"
"Thanks Sica. But I must waiting for someone "
"Someone? Boyfriend? "

Tiffany chuckled see Jessica innocent face with eyes rounded with almost perfect. She did not think that was very funny Jessica responses like this. But in the end Jessica was waving her arms, the little girl had picked up the family driver. Tiffany back seat alone. He looked straight ahead until there was a bunch of little boys who were busy carrying the ball. Tiffany doesn't matter to them that she knew that her stomach began to feel hungry.

"Mian, can you throw a ball?"

Tiffany turned toward the sound and a child who appears younger than she was looking at Tiffany while demonstrating a friendly smile and warm.

"Jong In!! ppali! "
"NDE ~"

The child was named Jong In. Tiffany knows that's all. The little girl took the ball that was in front of his feet, and gave it to Jong In, which took a very sweet smile. Until someone came and patted her shoulder gently.

"Tiffany-ah, it's time to go home. My Appa waiting for us in the car "
"Ne, Kyuhyun oppa"

Tiffany let Kyuhyun gripped by little hands while the eyes are still focused on Jong In, which has now been re-occupied by his friends.


Tiffany decided to close my eyes. She was really - really need to calm himself today. The arrival of a Kim Jong In back is not an easy matter for her. Not as easy as before.

==

Seohyun its need to enter some stuff into the suitcase. She will visit Japan before it stopped in several other Asian countries. Problems lecture case isn't difficult, considering the influence of her family who still has a relationship with the government.

"It's your passport"
"Gomawo Appa"

Seohyun showed fleeting smile. She occasionally sighed heavily and then re-insert some notebooks and pens into her suitcase. She didn't want any items left behind her need. She will not feel comfortable with this.

"Appa, I want out. Bought some need for later "
"Ne, do you need drivers?"
"No thanks. Nobody will recognize me if they did not ask my name right? I'm not a flashy girl like eonnideul "

Middle-aged man smiled and nodded. Seohyun is very different from the other three daughters. Jessica with striking blond hair, Tiffany-style dress and was wearing branded while Taeyeon does work for the public, she was one of the famous designer's assistant in Korea.

Seohyun grabbed her fur coat and a red scarf. She decided to enjoy the atmosphere ahead of the Seoul city this winter on foot. Because she would not return to Seoul in a fairly long time.

"YA!! Can't! NO!! ANDWAE!! My bus waiting ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ NO!! Wait meee ~ ~ ~ "

Seohyun immediately turned towards unfounded cries that reminded Jessica figure. She was very fond of shouting everywhere when she was upset. Although sometimes cries only form of the words is not clear. This time Seohyun saw namja with school uniform that is not stranger to her.

"Sehun?" she said quietly.

Sehun seemed unaware of the presence of Seohyun, instead he scrambles his hair in frustration while many - times stomping his feet on the blacktop road. Sehun look back of the bus was staring with sadly. He glanced at his watch and shook his head with no obvious. Then inhale and take something out of his bag, turned out an earphone.

Seohyun smiled involuntarily saw. sHe looked as if he Sehun never seen a man in this world, and as if She would never see Sehun again. While it is the latter that is the true reason. Seohyun will be out of the country so she certainly will not see Sehun for long time. Unless another Sehun have cloned several countries.

Sehun circulate and stop at Seohyun eyes were still frozen in place. Sehun immediately approached her and greeted her cheerfully.

"Seohyun noona ~ ~"

Greetings Sehun too eager to make some of the people around them looked with astonishment mingled confusion. Seohyun chuckled pissed himself. She immediately pulled Sehun's hand quickly to get away from that place.

.... TBC