Freedom Ended

Midnight Sun

 

Kris, Jessica and Luhan sitting at one table in the awkwardness. They only occasionally exchanged glances with unclear. Jessica getting irritated. She immediately looked at her watch and sighed loudly.

"OK! If there is no talk again, I better go home!"
"Ettt ~ ~ ~ wait!!"

Who know on what basis Luhan directly hold that Jessica was ready to leave. Jessica raised eyebrow, asking for an explanation about preventing this but Luhan just smiled and shook his head with a sad.

"If you want to go home, so you can go home now!" Said Kris arrived with a curt tone.

Jessica glared towards Kris annoyed that only stared back at her with a view like no matter. Luhan shook his head in disbelief, a few minutes ago Kris helped her to his chair fell back but now he was cold.

"Ok!"

Jessica immediately took the pink wallet and left the two men. Luhan directly sighed resignedly, he glared toward Kris.

"I'm currently preparing a sentence to ask a cell phone number, why did you away her??"
"Me?? Ask her to go out?? "

Kris pointed to himself and was greeted with a confident nod Luhan. Kris shook his head in a daze, something was not right with him. Why did he have to be annoying like that to Jessica?

==

"How?"
"Passable"
"Just that?"

Kyungsoo continue to follow Taeyeon the way back to the her chair. Kyungsoo has just shown his skills in singing, though not on the stage. Taeyeon don't want to admit that indeed judged Kyungsoo sound good.

"Why not just tell the truth?"
"About what?"
"You admire my voice?"

Taeyeon stopped and stared Kyongsoo and shook her head. The little boy in front of her was too confident and it was so annoying.

"Stop! Don't follow me! "

Taeyeon spoke in a firm, but Kyungsoo just stared at her with an innocent expression. Taeyeon really can't scold him more than this.

"EONNI!"

Seohyun shouted from a distance and approached Taeyeon. Seohyun showed her watch. The girl understood, she glanced briefly Kyungsoo then go with Seohyun to find Jessica and Tiffany. It's about time they went back to the apartment.

==

The four girls were returned to their apartment. Seohyun tried to open the door to her apartment, and she stood motionless. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica participate in and many people glanced lackey in there that was clearing all their equipment into their suitcases.

"WHAT IS THIS?"

Taeyeon and stared straight into that peoples with anger. Her face turned tense, that persons stop their activities until there is a pride buttler number one to-four rich family came and smiled kindly.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, I represent families noona all want to say that this apartment will be sold"
"Wait! But ... " Jessica was about to hit him, but his hand swiftly arrested by Kyuhyun.
"Unfortunately, your freedom to the club that night had stopped" he said flatly and sharp.

All four girls stood motionless, they know that their expertise buttler front is perfect but they never predict this far.

... TBC