Come and Find

Midnight Sun

Jessica decided to not go to college today. She needs refreshing. At least she would buy some its need for the next few days. Buy some new electronics to kill the boredom while at home.

Jessica glanced at her watch for a moment. Café Midnight Sun is certainly not open at this hour because only one hours again students at Seoul go home. Jessica decided to spend her time around Myeongdong.

"It was kind of bored doing this alone" she said, kicking a few pebbles that bounce along the asphalt.

Then the corners of her eyes accidentally catch a namja with school uniform trying food at food shop not far from there. He seemed to open his mouth to dissipate the heat from the food being tasted.

"Aha! I know who he is! "

Jessica immediately trotted over to him. She smiled and patted his shoulder and makes that student were shocked and backed up a few steps.

"Noona?"
"Hi ~"

Luhan tried to spend their food with difficulty. He was really - really didn't expect to see a Jessica Jung here. Jessica could see that Luhan's face turned slightly red, he choked on food.

"Mian"

Jessica immediately seek water bottle in her purse and gave it to a direct Luhan greeted with enthusiasm. Jessica looked Luhan with a sense of guilt. While Luhan tried to neutralize the food intake into the stomach unreasonably.

"Why come and got a surprise like this?"
"You mean, why I came to here?"

Luhan nodded innocently. He did not realize that the language changed so little chaotic. Either because of the effects of food or brain was too surprised to see a Jessica stood before him now.

"I happened to see you, that's all"
"You yourself, noona?"
"Ne. So come with me down the walk! "

Luhan directly roll his eyes in surprise and looked back at Jessica as she shook her head. He still remembers how cold Jessica while at the club. Even the girl and Kris would never succumb to each other. Finally he must take pains to calm them.

"You're not very chilly?"
"No, just by Kris alone"
"Eh?"
"He was annoying, pretentious cool! You know that, right? "

Luhan blinked a few times. This is the first time for him to hear that there was a lady told me that Kris was cool because all this grandstanding everything always adored - praising a Kris Wu. Wait and see if Kris heard this is definitely it will look cynical towards Jessica as he called her spoiled girl.

"I'm thankful no Kris now. So what? "
"What is?"
"Stay with me down the road, you know that I'm in jail?"
"Prison? So how can ... "
"Ok forget!"

Jessica can not wait to Luhan looked busy thinking. She pulled Luhan quickly and entered a karaoke place. She had a friend duet now.

==

Kris glanced at his cell phone and looked at the row address listed there. He had to find her, or rather mother who doesn't want to raise him. Kris had been living in a dormitory provided by the school. He could go to school with a scholarship fund or compassion chairman of the foundation that asked to be a foster child.

Kris chose to live alone. He did not want to be pitied. In principle, as long as members of his body is still perfect, and even he did not have any disabilities. So there's no reason for her mercy.

Kris sure if she was living in an apartment that once he went. Where he saw Jessica there. But whether the name of what, because the receptionist did not give any hint for him.

"Eomma, I'll be back before the afternoon"
"Good! Do not create a problem "

Kris could see there was a teenager who seems to age as Chanyeol were talking with his mother. It was clear that he came from a rich family. Despite living in an economy that is not good enough, Kris knows where expensive clothes, which clothes and which are true imitation - a real bargain.

"Mian Ah, excuse me"

Kris could see the man's face clearly students. It has a face that may not comply with the school uniform. Much like Luhan. Age and face completely out of sync. But what caught his attention was middle-aged woman who is now busy with his cell phone.

Kris and the woman ran into Kris's eyes for a moment, but moving faster than his will. He could see there was a circular band that is no stranger on wrist hand that woman. Silver bracelet similar to the one he keeps in a drawer dorm. Kris froze for a moment and then he turned and found the woman had entered into a luxurious and classy car. Unconsciously his heart throb and ache.

"Eomma" he said quietly.

==

Tiffany woke up from her sleep. She blinked a few times and then looked at her cell phone. She decided to leave her room, apparently the family was not home. This sort of thing is often the case.

Tiffany decided if she will run - way out at least she should contact the handsome young DJ who called Chanyeol now she knows it. Tiffany as usual, wearing hot pants with sleeveless shirts and sunglasses. Don't forget the thick jackets and high heels. It seems that the cold season doesn't affect the style of fashion. She and Chanyeol've exchanged phone numbers a few days ago. She sent a message to him with a fast typing.

For: DJ Chanyeol
Hey ~ I know you've come home from school. Accompany me out. I guarantee the media will not know. I'll wait for you in front of your school. -Tiffany-


She was immediately moved from her room and retrieved a small bag with a thin but her resindence and left for a few hours.

TBC ...